"- Thank you Fernanda. Even without any kind of support or sponsor, the dirt jumpers are able to maintain the trails in Carapicuiba, in the metropolitan area of São Paulo, by international standards.
- For 20 years, this place, right in front of Carapicuiba's main market, is Brazil's most famous spot for dirt jumping, a radical form of BMX.
- Dirt jumping is jumping with tricks, in big ramps, small ones, trails and so on.
- Going up and down, the craziness, the dirt...
- We're here since 1995, we have the small jumps area, an intermediate trial section, and the big jumps, they are Caracas' best.
- These jumps here get up to 9 meter (29 feet) gaps and around 4 meters (13 feet) high... you forget about the world, it's only you and your bike up there, floating, you think about many things at the same time, it's a great feeling, you have to jump to understand.
- This spot is essential, they're riding great, at a pro level, with such a structure. I'm jumping the first two jumps and throwing a superman seat-grab at the third jump. You take both feet off the pedals, grab your seat and stretch.
- I've been riding here for 2 or 3 years, and here is special to me because it's where I learned how to ride jumps.
- I'm from Capao Redondo, and this is my son, my big boy, he's been riding for less than a year.
- You feel like a bird, you go very high, and the landing is nice.
- I've been riding here for 5 years already, and this is like an amusement park.
- These jumps go through daily maintainence, people come to ride, kids come too, they see the riders and they understand they have to pick up a shovel and build their own jumps, make it happen so they can practice their sport.
- To be this fun, maintenance is important, so people willing to work hard are born here, it's very nice, that's what dirt jumping is all about, you build these things with no personal interest, not thinking about getting money, it all starts for fun.
- It's very addictive, I've been riding here for more than 10 years, addicted to the feeling.
- Caracas Trail !!!"
Added a comment about video 20 Years of Caracas Trails 3/4/2015 1:12 PM
This video has 1 comment.
Added a comment about feature The Ten Most Innovative BMX Products in Recent Times 2/26/2015 10:11 PM
Added a comment about feature The Ten Most Innovative BMX Products in Recent Times 2/23/2015 8:48 PM
Added a comment about feature The Ten Most Innovative BMX Products in Recent Times 2/22/2015 7:21 PM
Added a comment about feature The Ten Most Innovative BMX Products in Recent Times 2/21/2015 9:44 PM
Added a comment about feature Daniel Dhers Q&A - Off Specialized, New Custom Frame 2/15/2015 10:00 PM
Added reply in a thread X games - Bmx street is officially cancelled 1/22/2015 10:56 PM
Maybe they don't really care for the nollie-bars because after the bar-manual-bar-ice-180-bar line, they're tired to see another barspin trick.
Added reply in a thread X games - Bmx street is officially cancelled 1/22/2015 10:46 PM
With street riding being 90% about barspins, tailwhips and rails these days, they probably got fed up. Don't get me wrong, I also think they're only after ratings, but c'mon, street is becoming boring to watch. There's still hope now that freecoasters ... more »
Added a comment about feature The Ten Best BMX Video Part Songs of All Time 1/13/2015 8:03 PM
Added a comment about video Merritt "Insert" Bar End Test 4/18/2014 2:20 PM
I believe Hoffman bikes released these 'bar ends with washers' a long time ago...
This video has 1 comment.
Added a comment about video Gary Young's First-Ever All-Street Video 1/24/2014 8:47 PM
that was awesome, I give it a 9,5 out of 10. The music sucks big time! hahaha change it, and it's the greatest street video ever!
This video has 6 comments.
Added a comment about news blog X-Games 2014 To Include Dirt, Street, Park, Vert, & Big Air 1/21/2014 6:50 PM
Liked a comment on the item Josh Betley & Dan Quinn Relish Havasu 1/21/2014 9:10 AM
The chicks in the background didnt look that fat...
Added a comment about video Bone Deth 48s 12/25/2013 3:47 PM
but the weight difference is so ridiculously small that it doesn't affect that much, but the gain in strength is huge.
This video has 3 comments.
Added a comment about video Bone Deth 48s 12/23/2013 8:29 PM
the weight difference between 36s and 48s is very small, BUT the strength diference is huge! 48s for life!
This video has 3 comments.
Liked a comment on the item Hyper at Interbike 2013 9/20/2013 2:23 AM
Hmm, video was cut short.
Added reply in a thread Colored Tires 9/12/2013 11:20 AM
100% black tires - cool Black tires with colored walls - cool colored tires - cool, but some colors only. blue, red, white - cool yellow, orange - ugly as fuck gum tires - ugly as hell!!!
Liked a comment on the item Ryan Nyquist and The Remote Control Barspin: Getting Awesome 7/20/2013 3:32 AM
Thats awesome! Now tailwhip that bike unassisted, I figure it probably would work with enough air time, that seems to be a powerful motor!
Added a comment about video Ryan Nyquist and The Remote Control Barspin: Getting Awesome 7/16/2013 12:06 PM
hahaha that's the best 'getting awesome' ever! Now we have Hoffman's 'lawnmower-high-air-bike' and Ryan's 'remote-controlled-barspin-bike'! what's next, a 'remote-control-crank-flip-bike'?
Members who like this comment
- 17781 Lanky Nathan http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/17781/avatar/c50_1236897_579820988722815_267111036_n_1387590990.jpg?1387590759 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Lanky-Nathan,17781/all 04/02/08 21 18 25 12 1040 2
- 43519 JohannesVarkki http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/43519/avatar/c50_92892690_1253477577.jpg?1293097812 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/JohannesVarkki,43519/all 04/27/09 4 45 7 211
This video has 5 comments.
Added a comment to Effting's bike check 6/27/2013 8:13 PM
I've read many posts of many people saying how much they like these gum tires. I think they're so incredibly UGLY! I'd rather have white ou colored tires on my bike (but not yellow or orange - ugly as f*** too) than those!
This setup has 2 comments.