Now Hiring - BMX Content Manager 3
Vital BMX is looking for a content manager to join our growing team. Your primary responsibilities will include aggregating/posting relevant content, advancing our presence in social media, managing the Product Guide, generating news stories in a timely manner, and lending an educated opinion to everything associated with the Vital BMX brand.
- Extensive experience within the BMX community
- Active participation in BMX
- Strong writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Experience with the Vital BMX platform (or similar)
- Experience with social media
- Ability to learn new skills in a timely manner
- Independently driven
- Must be at least 18-years-old and legally able to work in the United States.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Photography skills
- Video skills
- Graphic design skills
- Motion graphic skills
The job is full-time and based in Irvine, California, near John Wayne Airport. We offer a competitive salary, health/dental/vision benefits, and a 401k program.
Applicants will be confidential.
Please submit resume, references, salary history, salary requirements, and links to samples of your work to Kyle Carlson at VitalBMXemployment@gmail.com