- Bike Checks
Vital BMX is looking for a content manager to join our growing team. Your primary responsibilities will include aggregating/posting relevant content, advancing our presence in social media, managing the Product Guide, generating news stories in a timely manner, and lending an educated opinion to everything associated with the Vital BMX brand.
- Extensive experience within the BMX community
- Active participation in BMX
- Strong writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Experience with the Vital BMX platform (or similar)
- Experience with social media
- Ability to learn new skills in a timely manner
- Independently driven
- Must be at least 18-years-old and legally able to work in the United States.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Photography skills
- Video skills
- Graphic design skills
- Motion graphic skills
The job is full-time and based in Irvine, California, near John Wayne Airport. We offer a competitive salary, health/dental/vision benefits, and a 401k program.
Applicants will be confidential.
Please submit resume, references, salary history, salary requirements, and links to samples of your work to Kyle Carlson at VitalBMXemployment@gmail.com
Hello Vital BMX Visitor,
We’re conducting a survey and would appreciate your input. Your answers will help Vital and the BMX industry better understand what riders like you want. Survey results will be used to recognize top brands. Make your voice heard!
Five lucky people will be selected at random to win a Vital BMX t-shirt.
Thanks in advance,
The Vital BMX Crew