4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Let's see 'em... 22/24/26" BMX bikes!

5/6/2013 11:07 AM

Pinchenzo wrote:

Nice, what kind of bike is that, could u give a parts list?

5/7/2013 1:17 AM

2010 Charge Stove- 100% cr-mo frame & forks
MacNeil Silencer Fourteen Bars- Cro-moly.
C4 lock on grips.
Cro-moly 3 piece cranks.
35t alloy sprocket.
16t rear sprocket.
Formula hubs.
Alex rims.
Kenda Kiniption 2.3 tires front & rear.
Charge Stool seat.
Alloy micro adjust seat post.
Tektro lever.
Tektro V brake.
Mission nylon pedals.
Euro sealed bottom bracket.
FSA the Pig headset w Cro-mo bottom cup.

5/7/2013 3:58 AM

Pinchenzo wrote: 2010 Charge Stove- 100% cr-mo frame & forks
MacNeil Silencer Fourteen Bars- Cro-moly.
C4 lock on grips.
Cro-moly 3 piece cranks.
35t alloy sprocket.
16t rear sprocket.
Formula hubs.
Alex rims.
Kenda Kiniption 2.3 tires front & rear.
Charge Stool seat.
Alloy micro adjust seat post.
Tektro lever.
Tektro V brake.
Mission nylon pedals.
Euro sealed bottom bracket.
FSA the Pig headset w Cro-mo bottom cup.

Sounds like an awesome bike

5/7/2013 6:20 AM

Yeah it's pretty cool & feels great over jumps, nice & stable but kinda wish I'd gone for a 24" Sunday Model C or similar. At 5"6 it's a big bike for me so is kind of limiting. Anyone in melbourne australia with a 24" looking to swap for a 26" ?

5/8/2013 8:25 AM

5/8/2013 6:01 PM

lol, I took me trek 820 and decided to put my s&m grand slams on it, To me that is be a little uncomfortable, but u were right bout the manuals, and damn, u look dialed on that bike lol, thats unique

5/8/2013 6:35 PM

BmxForTheHellofit wrote: lol, I took me trek 820 and decided to put my s&m grand slams on it, To me that is be a little uncomfortable, but u were right bout the manuals, and damn, u look dialed on that bike lol, thats unique

Lol mahellya! Ya it is a bit uncomfortable with bmx bars on a mtb, but i figure i can get rigid(non suspension) forks on it then itll feel better. Lol totally got bars to the ribs because of preload and too big of bars today lol. And thanks for sayin i looked dialed- i think mtb/mtbmx is my calling

5/9/2013 2:34 AM

My 26" bike has 7.25" rise bars that feel like they're up in my chest but it feels awesome for jumping and also heaps easier to manual, I could barely lift the front end of the ground with the 3" rise bars! It has totally transformed my riding.

5/10/2013 9:44 AM

Bigdmcgee wrote: [img]https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=efb1853916&view=att&th=13e84bd420495c70&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw[/img]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA3LNi8bTn8

BmxForTheHellofit wrote: lol, I took me trek 820 and decided to put my s&m grand slams on it, To me that is be a little uncomfortable, but u were right bout the manuals, and damn, u look dialed on that bike lol, thats unique

Bigdmcgee wrote: Lol mahellya! Ya it is a bit uncomfortable with bmx bars on a mtb, but i figure i can get rigid(non suspension) forks on it then itll feel better. Lol totally got bars to the ribs because of preload and too big of bars today lol. And thanks for sayin i looked dialed- i think mtb/mtbmx is my calling

ha, u should go on mountain biking trails just to see ppls reactions to ur bike, priceless

5/10/2013 9:46 AM

Pinchenzo wrote: My 26" bike has 7.25" rise bars that feel like they're up in my chest but it feels awesome for jumping and also heaps easier to manual, I could barely lift the front end of the ground with the 3" rise bars! It has totally transformed my riding.

Ik what u mean, completely changes riding style

5/10/2013 9:49 AM

Bigdmcgee wrote: [img]https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=efb1853916&view=att&th=13e84bd420495c70&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw[/img]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA3LNi8bTn8

Bigdmcgee wrote: Lol mahellya! Ya it is a bit uncomfortable with bmx bars on a mtb, but i figure i can get rigid(non suspension) forks on it then itll feel better. Lol totally got bars to the ribs because of preload and too big of bars today lol. And thanks for sayin i looked dialed- i think mtb/mtbmx is my calling

And ur best bet with forks would prob be NS rigid forks

5/10/2013 11:43 AM

BmxForTheHellofit wrote: ha, u should go on mountain biking trails just to see ppls reactions to ur bike, priceless

Lol ya when i ride down the street road bikers laugh but idc cuz they dont know what real biking is. And i was thinking about the rns forks but im kinda digging suspension right now eventho im riding shot @ss forks

5/10/2013 1:26 PM

Bigdmcgee wrote: Lol ya when i ride down the street road bikers laugh but idc cuz they dont know what real biking is. And i was thinking about the rns forks but im kinda digging suspension right now eventho im riding shot @ss forks

Ha, prob so
And ok, well when u get new forks then look for something with a a lock that way u can simply flick a switch to turn them into rigid forks

5/14/2013 9:54 AM

Get off your little kid bikes and get a CRUISER!

5/14/2013 2:27 PM

CALE wrote: My Stolen Saint

heres my bike check
http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/CALE,6899/setup,84224?ptab

Is that a free coaster?

5/14/2013 3:40 PM

Oh hell ya it is mane

Get off your little kid bikes and get a CRUISER!

5/14/2013 3:53 PM

Id love to ride one of thosde Saints sometime. They seem to be taking over in the NS street 24s. Next time youre in Virginia, bring your bike.

5/14/2013 9:27 PM

CALE wrote: Oh hell ya it is mane

Lol, I'm not a big fan of those, buts that my opinion
So whatever works for ya, otherwise sick bike

5/17/2013 9:55 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtXLONPQwcQ

5/17/2013 2:33 PM

As said before, looks a little uncomfortable for spins and stuff, but anything like nose manuals, manuals, footjams, and so on, those look so easy and comfortable on that

5/17/2013 7:53 PM

BmxForTheHellofit wrote: As said before, looks a little uncomfortable for spins and stuff, but anything like nose manuals, manuals, footjams, and so on, those look so easy and comfortable on that

Ya about that... Ive decided to try riding mtb bars instead now but hopefully itll be better. I guess i wont be on vital bmx any more since i ride a full fledge mtb now lol. Catch me on youtube and vital mtb though in the future. -P dog out

5/28/2013 9:44 PM

26" BMX - 2010 Geekhouse DJ frame. Deity. Spank Industries. Profile Racing.

6/21/2013 4:47 PM

2011 Specialized P1 26" Dirt/Park/Street

6/24/2013 3:36 PM

8/18/2013 5:58 PM

Hey guys, first post.

I am nearing 33 years old, and am 6'2. I feel like most guys riding 24's have a similar background. Anyway, this 2008 Felt Sector was my first 24", and only thus far. I sold it long ago when I moved but I really miss it. Last week I bought a Firmstrong CA520 beach cruiser. Big mistake. I should have gone right back to BMX, now I find myself ogling Sunday Model C's. I am probably going to order one tomorrow, a 2013, as I do not like the all black of the 2014.

Any idea when/if the Model C will go on sale? The new ones will be on sale in early September.

9/6/2013 7:32 PM

2013 Sunday Model C with Perfect 10's, Redline seat post and some other things.

9/10/2013 2:20 PM

lolpetewtf wrote: 2013 Sunday Model C with Perfect 10's, Redline seat post and some other things.

haha i like it.

9/10/2013 2:25 PM

Thanks! That rear light will be replaced with a small red LED one for night riding. Ya, I'm old lol.

10/30/2013 11:47 PM

my woody om flyer tree seat rubena city hopper tires in brown with demolition pedal

12/1/2013 1:15 AM

Here's my 22 inch sta. love it. The 2.1 tyre in the back is a cheapo, sidewall ripped from a pinch flat already. May try and squeeze an f22 onto the back.

30 10 gearing, lovely and fast!
Post a Reply to: Let's see 'em... 22/24/26" BMX bikes!

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm