4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Cheapass Cranks and Steem needed.

4/26/2014 4:30 PM

So my friend needs some parts, so he enlisted me to get him 1 Pair of Cranks, doesn't matter what they are as long as they are 19mm, and are rideable, and 1 TOPLOAD STEM, any color. I got about $60 in PayPal, so can we make some magic work?

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

4/26/2014 6:45 PM

I got what your friend needs, have him text me at 909-334-2344

4/26/2014 8:06 PM

He doesn't have his atm. Can we do buisness here?

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

4/26/2014 8:10 PM

Sure, I have an Animal Topload MR stem in black that looks new, and some chromo cranks that look like the Sunday Saker cranks. If you want pics email me at hboost at gmail

4/27/2014 11:04 AM

Stock cranks, pretty sure they're off a kink, and a subrosa Hold tight TL stem. Will sell for $40 + shipping. Firm on pricing, not looking to go any lower.

4/29/2014 5:22 AM

Joe_Medina wrote: Sure, I have an Animal Topload MR stem in black that looks new, and some chromo cranks that look like the Sunday Saker cranks. If you want pics email me at hboost at gmail

Sorry to thread jack but trade your mr stem for my mint jumpoff remix black?

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

Post a Reply to: Cheapass Cranks and Steem needed.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm