4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Custom Bmx bike

7/3/2014 1:41 PM

I'm looking to get about $1,500 out of this bike. My lowest offer Is $1,300 I put over $2,000 into the bike. I just put it together about a month ago. So it's still nice and clean. Barely any scratches. No dents. Rides really smooth. Wheels are perfectly true. Don't need any fixing up at all. Between 17 and 20lb bike
Frame- chrome fit wifi 20.5
Forks- bulldog forks (black)
Handle Bars- bulldog bars (black)
Headset- failure (black)
Sprocket- shadow conspiracy 28t purple
Cranks- 180mm profile ghd cranks (black) (LHD/RHD) 19mm spindle
Bottom bracket- shadow conspiracy (black) (mid)
Pedals- primo pedals (orange)
Front wheel- verde laced with primo forged spokes laced to a verde front rim (black)
Rear wheel- profile mini(Purple) laced with rainbow ti spokes with purple nipples to a odyssey hazard lite rim (LHD)
Stem- stock eastern (black)
Seat- stock eastern seat (black)
Grips- odi super soft grips (black)
Tires- animal tww folding tires (2.20)

Extra parts
Old rim laced to stock hub
Old rim
Raw eastern nitrous frame
Mission transit cranks (175mm) (purple)
Eastern nitrous forks (black)
Easter nitrous bars (black)
These parts are practically free so you could just sell them and make money off them. I just don't want them anymore. Email me if you want further pictures or agreeing with prices my email is Johnpattoniv@gmail.com

7/3/2014 2:56 PM

Any bike that has the word "stock" listed in it's parts is in no way qualified to be sold for over $1000. I would rethink this if I were you because the members of this forum are going to swarm like a pack of wolves just to give you reasons why this is never going to sell on here.

loud freecoasters.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

7/3/2014 3:18 PM

Are you a troll or legitamately stupid?

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

7/3/2014 3:32 PM

Uh, I spent BARELY over $2,000 on my bike, and it has quite a few titanium bits, FBM frame, Tree hubs to Birdcages with G-Sport nipples... you're full of shit.

This isn't Craigslist, we're not fucking stupid. Get the fuck out. You're not getting more than $500 for that bike.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/3/2014 3:50 PM

I've put we'll over $2,000 into this bike.

7/3/2014 5:10 PM

That bike cost $1205 new. I did the math. $1205 BRAND NEW. That's $295 LESS than your asking price.

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

I don't only hate gays because I'm Christian, but because I'm russian!! - mantaymark

7/3/2014 5:38 PM

notorious NIG wrote: That bike cost $1205 new. I did the math. $1205 BRAND NEW. That's $295 LESS than your asking price.

That's where your wrong. You can't find the bulldog forks and bars on the market anymore. And I spent $2,000 on it everything brand new. I've only had it for a month.

7/3/2014 7:10 PM

Patton32 wrote: That's where your wrong. You can't find the bulldog forks and bars on the market anymore. And I spent $2,000 on it everything brand new. I've only had it for a month.

I added those too. $60 for bars $125 for forks is about what they were. So still $1205. You'd be lucky to get $500 out of it, realistically $400.

Bike Check

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

I don't only hate gays because I'm Christian, but because I'm russian!! - mantaymark

7/3/2014 7:16 PM

notorious NIG wrote: That bike cost $1205 new. I did the math. $1205 BRAND NEW. That's $295 LESS than your asking price.

Patton32 wrote: That's where your wrong. You can't find the bulldog forks and bars on the market anymore. And I spent $2,000 on it everything brand new. I've only had it for a month.

notorious NIG wrote: I added those too. $60 for bars $125 for forks is about what they were. So still $1205. You'd be lucky to get $500 out of it, realistically $400.

My ass. My back wheel is almost $400. $500 wouldn't even be worth it. Maybe I would accept $1,100 but no lower. 500 is a rip off

7/3/2014 7:25 PM

Patton32 wrote: My ass. My back wheel is almost $400. $500 wouldn't even be worth it. Maybe I would accept $1,100 but no lower. 500 is a rip off

Well have fun trying to get that

Bike Check

7/3/2014 11:36 PM

It's his bike he can ask what he wants for it.

7/9/2014 1:05 AM

For that much $$$ anyone can build there dream bike.

CHECK PROFILE FOR REFERENCES!

7/9/2014 2:51 PM

Vam999 wrote: For that much $$$ anyone can build there dream bike.

Exactly, nobody is going to spend that much money for something that someone else put together. Used bikes don't go over $600 or $700 for the most part. Once you bolt a part on, it's not new anymore.

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Bike check, bro.

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

7/9/2014 3:05 PM

Part this bike out dude, youll make more than selling it as a complete.

7/9/2014 8:06 PM

how much for the frame?

instagram @StanceChaser
@EliteStance
Facebook Photography Page
Bike Check

Post a Reply to: Custom Bmx bike

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm