4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Need frame

2/8/2013 6:10 PM

So I need a frame. No stock shit. Has to be 110 dollars or less. I got a kink issue v3 for 100 dollars im sure I can grab something just as good for a similar price. Hook it up

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

2/8/2013 7:13 PM

If the issue v3 was good for you and 100 bucks, just get another one

2/8/2013 7:21 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote: If the issue v3 was good for you and 100 bucks, just get another one

The issue v3 is 360 brand new and I got it for a steal . Nobody has it for that price

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

2/8/2013 8:05 PM

Yo let me get your #, are you coming to piccolo tomorrow

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

2/8/2013 8:07 PM

kevin burnett wrote: Yo let me get your #, are you coming to piccolo tomorrow

Ill text you bro. And yeah it was my idea to go in the first place. Im not riding though im taking photos

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

2/9/2013 11:38 AM

BmxKitten wrote: So I need a frame. No stock shit. Has to be 110 dollars or less. I got a kink issue v3 for 100 dollars im sure I can grab something just as good for a similar price. Hook it up

I have a near new fly bikes you can take off My hands for a bill

2/9/2013 11:43 AM

BmxKitten wrote: So I need a frame. No stock shit. Has to be 110 dollars or less. I got a kink issue v3 for 100 dollars im sure I can grab something just as good for a similar price. Hook it up

FrankieKruegur wrote: I have a near new fly bikes you can take off My hands for a bill

lets get specs with bb and headset bearins?

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

Post a Reply to: Need frame

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm