4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Frame for sale

4/2/2014 10:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/6/2014 4:14 PM

Last try here.....no trades, im not holding it for you.....pay and i ship.....end of story.
Kink Tocco V2, 21"TT, like new, im including the 19mm Spanish BB too. SOLD

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG

4/2/2014 4:45 PM

Got any other frames for sale? I wanted that wifi you had for sale earlier but I was too late

Email: mccheesekid@gmail.com
Instagram: @McCheeseKid

Bought from: hrin, Me?, ecuadevil, regalracing, Dolphin

4/2/2014 7:13 PM

I have $100 cash if you are interested.

REFS: kevin.brock.338, ecuadevil, Marco_Gonzalez

4/2/2014 7:34 PM

Really though it's a new ass frame be a little more aware slime.

4/2/2014 7:41 PM

ScramHype wrote: Really though it's a new ass frame be a little more aware slime.

agree. if i wasnt broke right now/it was summer time and i wasnt at school id be all over this

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

4/2/2014 9:19 PM

Ugh, I hate hollow dropouts.. I'm just all over this cause of the color.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/3/2014 6:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2014 7:55 AM

FlyGuy340917 wrote: I have $100 cash if you are interested.

Id rather take my sawzall and cut the thing in half than sell it for a hundred. Sometimes its not about the money......its about these stupid offers.Your now added to my Do Not Deal With list.

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG

4/3/2014 6:23 AM

Here is what it looked like built up.

Legit

4/4/2014 1:44 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: Ugh, I hate hollow dropouts.. I'm just all over this cause of the color.

The color kicks ass.

Legit

4/4/2014 2:04 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: Ugh, I hate hollow dropouts.. I'm just all over this cause of the color.

Hatebreeder wrote: The color kicks ass.

I agree bad ass frame and killer deal

4/5/2014 11:31 PM

Can't believe homegirl offered 100. Jesus this place is a mess.

Vital Refs: Jtgarrett, DPRC, SuperstarDK and Read 80 + positive feedback comments on me as a seller and as a buyer here: http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/reputation.php?uid=78131

4/6/2014 1:41 PM

robinson79 wrote: Can't believe homegirl offered 100. Jesus this place is a mess.

Not to mention the frame is in near mint condition and even comes with all brake hardware and a BB for it.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/6/2014 4:13 PM

Thanks for the kind words. I threw it on Ebay and sold it fast. I even got more than 100.00 for it......imagine that.

Legit

4/7/2014 8:38 AM

lowballn fuk

REFS: Wolfen, Dolphin, ImCareb, ecuadevil, mnsketch, Showtime402, Dee Hos, ScramHype, howlerfbm, Hatebreeder, Mserno75, blueep3piece, handlebar-to-face, skubasteve, james.mcdermott.

hookjrclc can suk my butt

I'm on the LEGIT SELLER list.

4/7/2014 10:53 AM

asilva23 wrote: lowballn fuk

In case you guys don't know what bartering is, you offer a low price to initate some wiggle-room with negotiations, the seller usually comes back with a counter, and you go back and forth until you agree. While he offered lower than what you want, saying you would rather cut it in half is absolutely retarded, and tells me I would never even try to buy anything from you OP, since you wouldn't even consider a counter offer.

Honestly if you have a price in mind that you want, state the price and that it is FIRM.

If you are willing to negotiate, add OBO to it.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

4/7/2014 11:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2014 11:00 AM

dave lawrence wrote: In case you guys don't know what bartering is, you offer a low price to initate some wiggle-room with negotiations, the seller usually comes back with a counter, and you go back and forth until you agree. While he offered lower than what you want, saying you would rather cut it in half is absolutely retarded, and tells me I would never even try to buy anything from you OP, since you wouldn't even consider a counter offer.

Honestly if you have a price in mind that you want, state the price and that it is FIRM.

i gotta say i felt the same way reading this thread, i would still buy something off op though.

4/7/2014 3:00 PM

asilva23 wrote: lowballn fuk

dave lawrence wrote: In case you guys don't know what bartering is, you offer a low price to initate some wiggle-room with negotiations, the seller usually comes back with a counter, and you go back and forth until you agree. While he offered lower than what you want, saying you would rather cut it in half is absolutely retarded, and tells me I would never even try to buy anything from you OP, since you wouldn't even consider a counter offer.

No worries......we just wont deal with each other either..........Ill add you to my Do not deal with list and you do the same for me.

Legit

4/7/2014 4:34 PM

Meh usually gives great deals on frames as it is. Why was the price he had posted worth trying to get lower. If I had 150 I would have gave it to him because you're basically getting a new frame. Some people have a reputation and hatebreeder's is amazing. He sells pretty new shit pretty damn cheap. I don't think 1 stumped not buying awesome parts cheap is going to hurt his sales because someone got but thrust that he said he would rather destroy the frame than sell it for 100.

4/8/2014 8:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2014 8:24 AM

you need to learn what you're talking about before you try to education someone.

barter means to trade for something other than money. go buy a dictionary dumb fuck.

REFS: Wolfen, Dolphin, ImCareb, ecuadevil, mnsketch, Showtime402, Dee Hos, ScramHype, howlerfbm, Hatebreeder, Mserno75, blueep3piece, handlebar-to-face, skubasteve, james.mcdermott.

hookjrclc can suk my butt

I'm on the LEGIT SELLER list.

4/8/2014 11:40 AM

^^^^^ this ^^^^^
Post a Reply to: Frame for sale

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm