4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

LF Lacrosse gear, will trade bike parts

3/6/2013 5:38 AM

I know...I know... not exactly bmx stuff...but i'm short on cash and need some LAX equipt. So what i do have is parts.!!!! anyone..post pics and prices

Go Faster..-Conor McKeon
Bitch, Its Kikkoman Or Die-Austin Barron
Its not like you're going to die, the worst that'll happen is you'll skin your elbow-Robert Mabe
"is she hot? gang rape her. 9 out 0f 10 people like it."-Brokenbmx

3/7/2013 7:17 AM

What are you looking for? I just took some Warrior gloves to Play it again. They may still have them. I also have a STX Bionic head and a sticks.

Refs: bobPA, I forgot the rest.

3/7/2013 8:40 AM

Malyk, what are you doing nig? Giving up your bike for LAX?

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco, element4all,

Animal - Guerra - Odyssey

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com

Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com

PSN - TheBrownWolf

3/8/2013 4:40 AM

not my bike....the fit

Go Faster..-Conor McKeon
Its not like you're going to die, the worst that'll happen is you'll skin your elbow-Robert Mabe

3/8/2013 4:42 AM

1of1547 wrote: What are you looking for? I just took some Warrior gloves to Play it again. They may still have them. I also have a STX Bionic head and a sticks.

a complete short stick+ a dpole ....maybe a bag.....thats about it1

Go Faster..-Conor McKeon

3/8/2013 6:18 AM

TheTech. wrote: not my bike....the fit

OHHH, gotcha. What are you doing after school? Wanna come ride? And did you iPhone die again? I tried to iMessage you.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco, element4all,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

PSN - TheBrownWolf

3/8/2013 6:28 AM

i would love to come ride...but my bicycle is in my parental units car. also i have a game today.

Go Faster..-Conor McKeon

3/8/2013 6:42 AM

TheTech. wrote: i would love to come ride...but my bicycle is in my parental units car. also i have a game today.

Oh, fuck. Well whats about tomorrow? And are you still on your iPhone?

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

PSN - TheBrownWolf

Post a Reply to: LF Lacrosse gear, will trade bike parts

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm