4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Parting Out pt II

4/20/2010 7:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/20/2010 12:17 PM

Ok, so the other thread is just getting way too long.

PENDING SALE 21" B-rad frame $80 shipped PENDING SALE

PENDING SALE Hoffman Fat free fork in black $25 shipped PENDING SALE

PENDING SALE Fly Headset $10 shipped PENDING SALE

PENDING SALE United BB white Mid 22mm bb $15 shipped PENDING SALE

Fly v3 cranks in white $100 shipped

Shadow Ravenger 25t chainwheel matte highlighter blue $20 shipped

DK Social 25t blue chainwheel $15 shipped

Shadow grips matte highlighter blue w/ blue animal barends $12 shipped

All parts are 9-9.5 out of 10 condition. Bike was built and ridden maybe 3-5 times. Simply don't have the time to ride.

I will sell it all for $225 shipped! I simply want this stuff gone at this point!

paypal at drnwagn@gmail.com
email me at rishellc@mail.nih.gov for a faster response.

pics can be found on original thread: http://www.vitalbmx.com/...7/Parting-out,888068

Proverbs 3:5-6

4/20/2010 8:39 AM

will you trade cranks for eastern stock cranks raw and diatech fiestas white with ody red pads? and maybe some money?

fit riderrrrr

4/20/2010 9:20 AM

No. Basically, I am out of the game and just want to sell the parts.

4/20/2010 9:22 AM

k

fit riderrrrr

4/20/2010 9:57 AM

Offer is still out for the newest gen Nano with more than 8gb for trade if anyone has one.

4/20/2010 10:04 AM

Drnwagn wrote: Offer is still out for the newest gen Nano with more than 8gb for trade if anyone has one.

i have the second newest 8gb if you'd want that lol

crystal meth

4/20/2010 10:30 AM

Is 8gb the largest a Nano comes in now?

I already got an offer for a black/silver 8gb nano for my cranks but I told him I would hold off to see if I could at least get $100 for the cranks first as I would rather have the cash. But I will keep you posted Harry95

4/20/2010 10:36 AM

Drnwagn wrote: Is 8gb the largest a Nano comes in now?

I already got an offer for a black/silver 8gb nano for my cranks but I told him I would hold off to see if I could at least get $100 for the cranks first as I would rather have the cash. But I will keep you posted Harry95

they come in 16, im just too poor to get that one lol

crystal meth

4/20/2010 10:37 AM

what did alex ever decide about that frame?

I feel like I'm about to explode out of my mouth dude.

4/20/2010 10:44 AM

Haven't heard anything for the past couple of days. I don't think he is interested. At this point, I am not holding anything for anyone unless you put money in the mail.

4/20/2010 10:46 AM

crashh93 wrote: what did alex ever decide about that frame?

nope. you can go for it man. i might not come tthrough on the deal. i still want it, but you can buy it if you want

I LOVE FLY BIKES
I'm what Willis was talking 'bout
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

4/20/2010 10:52 AM

Thanks for posting back Alex. Not trying to be a dick about all this. Just want it gone at this point.

4/20/2010 10:56 AM

Drnwagn wrote: Thanks for posting back Alex. Not trying to be a dick about all this. Just want it gone at this point.

yeah i know. i know how you feel.

I LOVE FLY BIKES

4/20/2010 11:10 AM

alexnjbmx wrote: nope. you can go for it man. i might not come tthrough on the deal. i still want it, but you can buy it if you want

alright, ya def thanx for letting me know

as for Drnwagn, im not going to bother asking about the frame because i know its in awesome condition

ima gather funds tonight and hopefully paypal or email you tomorrow or thursday ok?

I feel like I'm about to explode out of my mouth dude.

4/20/2010 11:12 AM

crashh93 wrote: what did alex ever decide about that frame?

alexnjbmx wrote: nope. you can go for it man. i might not come tthrough on the deal. i still want it, but you can buy it if you want

crashh93 wrote: alright, ya def thanx for letting me know

as for Drnwagn, im not going to bother asking about the frame because i know its in awesome condition

ima gather funds tonight and hopefully paypal or email you tomorrow or thursday ok?

no problem man

I LOVE FLY BIKES

4/20/2010 11:16 AM

kobe bryant ready

4/20/2010 11:22 AM

Ok, so I got 3 hits for a 4th gen Nano at this point.

Tim Chi (not sure of screen name) has offered his for my fly cranks. I am guessing that the 4th gen is the one with a camera correct?

Does the Nano come in a 16gb?

4/20/2010 11:24 AM

Drnwagn wrote: Ok, so I got 3 hits for a 4th gen Nano at this point.

Tim Chi (not sure of screen name) has offered his for my fly cranks. I am guessing that the 4th gen is the one with a camera correct?

Does the Nano come in a 16gb?

No, 4th gen is the one without a camera, the 5th gen is the one WITH a camera.
And yes, ipod nano do come in 16gb.

kobe bryant ready

4/20/2010 11:38 AM

Ok, so Tim is offering a mint condition 5th gen then. hmmm, have to think about this. I would much rather have money mind you as I can at least buy parts for my new Scion tC. Lord knows that things needs all the help it can get!

4/20/2010 11:41 AM

Drnwagn wrote: Ok, so Tim is offering a mint condition 5th gen then. hmmm, have to think about this. I would much rather have money mind you as I can at least buy parts for my new Scion tC. Lord knows that things needs all the help it can get!

Legit seller.
what all have you done to your tc so far i am interested in getting one once i buy a job.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

4/20/2010 11:46 AM

So far, had the car for about 4 weeks, tinted to 35%, short shifter, alacarta shift boot, different shift knob (from my old suby), LED interior lights (became very dark in the car at night with the tint and black interior), Tein H-tech springs for a nice subtle drop. That's it so far but I am sure an exhaust will be coming soon enough, as well as an intake and rear sway bar. Not sure in what order all this will happen mind you. The exhaust really does not add much of any hp to the car. Going header all the way back only nets 5-10 hp. So it is sort of a rip off imo. You will get alot more out of the car modding the suspension, adding motor mounts, sways and improving the brakes.

4/20/2010 11:49 AM

Drnwagn wrote: So far, had the car for about 4 weeks, tinted to 35%, short shifter, alacarta shift boot, different shift knob (from my old suby), LED interior lights (became very dark in the car at night with the tint and black interior), Tein H-tech springs for a nice subtle drop. That's it so far but I am sure an exhaust will be coming soon enough, as well as an intake and rear sway bar. Not sure in what order all this will happen mind you. The exhaust really does not add much of any hp to the car. Going header all the way back only nets 5-10 hp. So it is sort of a rip off imo. You will get alot more out of the car modding the suspension, adding motor mounts, sways and improving the brakes.

sounds sick, im looking into either a tc or im going to buy my friends 2001 civic off of him for like $3000

4/20/2010 11:56 AM

Depending on what model of Civic and how many miles it has on it I would go that route. Especially if it is your first car (first one you are buying) A new tc goes for like $17500 or so. But if you are getting a civic you want to at least get the EX because it has the bigger motor and vtec in it. I believe they have vtec anyway. Honestly, they run forever and parts are pretty cheap and they are even cheaper to mod so a used one is a great way to get into the game and to start learning about the modding process!

4/20/2010 12:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/20/2010 12:09 PM

Drnwagn wrote: Depending on what model of Civic and how many miles it has on it I would go that route. Especially if it is your first car (first one you are buying) A new tc goes for like $17500 or so. But if you are getting a civic you want to at least get the EX because it has the bigger motor and vtec in it. I believe they have vtec anyway. Honestly, they run forever and parts are pretty cheap and they are even cheaper to mod so a used one is a great way to get into the game and to start learning about the modding process!

yeah i dont think it had many miles on it though i think it is just over 75000. it doesnt get driven much because it unregistered and does not have plates. Im thinking about leaning more towards that way anyway because that legal Edelbrock turbo kit does sound pretty nice. I already test drove it around because we took it out on night and my friend doesnt have a license and hes on probation so i was like ill so you dont get caught up to bad.

That Shit hauls ass though for being stock. ill have to see what model it is though i know its a 2 door 2001 honda civic

EDIT: yup its the EX model

4/20/2010 12:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/20/2010 12:25 PM

Now what you need to do is go to edmonds or carpoint .com and do a little bit of research on the engine. See if you can find out if it has vtec or not you will have a better idea of what you are dealing with. I believe that it is a 1.6L at makes somewhere around 130-150 hp or so. Not much but my tc only makes like 160. (that is on an engine dyno and not at the wheels mind you. At the wheels those numbers are even less!)

4/20/2010 12:36 PM

yup i gots me some research to do. He already said he will sell me it when i get the money for it because it supposed to be his first car but he doesn't want a stick shift. Ill probably have him bring the car over so i can see what engine it does have in it. I think the only bad thing about it is that it has a salvaged title because of a front end accident. Isnt wheel horse power always less than what the actual engine is putting out?

4/20/2010 12:53 PM

Drnwagn wrote: Ok, so Tim is offering a mint condition 5th gen then. hmmm, have to think about this. I would much rather have money mind you as I can at least buy parts for my new Scion tC. Lord knows that things needs all the help it can get!

No problem, let me know. Ill trade ipod plus some cash.

kobe bryant ready

4/20/2010 4:29 PM

bump

I LOVE FLY BIKES

4/20/2010 5:42 PM

Dennis916 wrote: Legit seller.
what all have you done to your tc so far i am interested in getting one once i buy a job.

if your talking about tim chi being a legit seller fuck that kid. sold me a ipod with a broken headphone jack and told me it was in perfect condition..

i run this shit

4/20/2010 10:10 PM

Dennis916 wrote: Legit seller.

Pucc wrote: if your talking about tim chi being a legit seller fuck that kid. sold me a ipod with a broken headphone jack and told me it was in perfect condition..

haha i could give a fuck about tim chi, i dont even know who the hell he is. I am talking about DRNWAGN being a legit ass seller, i bought a seat off of him and as soon as my money hit his paypal account he shipped it out the next day, it got here in two days!(faster than danscomp) the seat was exactly as he described it.

Post a Reply to: Parting Out pt II

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm