4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Parting Out pt II

4/21/2010 5:25 AM

I will have to keep you guys posted on the sales status. Right now I got a guy saying he will paypal the money on Friday morning for the frame, fork, hs, bb. But until the money is in the account everything is still up for sale. I have another guy from a Scion forum that I just sent photo's to this morning that might be interested in all I have left for like $225 so I would obviously prefer to go that route.

Dennis,
If it is an EX it should have what ever motor came in it that year. I believe it is a 1.6 as the older Integra's and the newer RSX came with the 1.8L motors. And yes, the hourse power at the wheels is always less than engine rated hp. This is due to drive train loss largely.

As far as the salvage title, I would not be worried about that. If you are really concerned, you can ask your parents about a good mechanic or whoever they take their cars to have work done on them and see if you can bring the car to them to check it out for you. It may cost you a little bit of money (1-200) but it could be well worth it. I would mainly be concerned about frame damage if anything. The salvage title will mainly affect you when you try to sell the car down the road.

Proverbs 3:5-6

4/21/2010 6:41 AM

updated pics!

4/21/2010 10:43 AM

Afternoon bump!

4/21/2010 11:10 AM

Would you trade the cranks for my ipod and some cash?

kobe bryant ready

4/21/2010 12:44 PM

Spikez, I would definitely trade you over this other guy now that I have heard some bad responses about him sending out damaged ipods.

I am currently waiting to hear back from someone that might be interested in buying everything I have left. I should know something either way by Friday. If it falls through and I only end up selling frame, fork, hs, and bb to yet someone else that is supposed to be paying me on Friday, then yes, I will contact you. I noticed you have the ipod up for sale. If you are willing to sit on it until Friday I will definitely let you know.

4/21/2010 12:45 PM

Oh, the guy that has already said he will pay me on Friday is actually planning to buy the bb as well so you would need to get one of those if you don't have a 22mm one already.

4/21/2010 12:47 PM

Drnwagn wrote: Spikez, I would definitely trade you over this other guy now that I have heard some bad responses about him sending out damaged ipods.

I am currently waiting to hear back from someone that might be interested in buying everything I have left. I should know something either way by Friday. If it falls through and I only end up selling frame, fork, hs, and bb to yet someone else that is supposed to be paying me on Friday, then yes, I will contact you. I noticed you have the ipod up for sale. If you are willing to sit on it until Friday I will definitely let you know.

Yeah, no problem, and just pm me on TCUB so i know.

kobe bryant ready

4/21/2010 1:33 PM

dude is legit as hell just got the package he sent out yesturday

Refs On Profile +28 from vital bmx
+6 from tcub

4/21/2010 1:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2010 1:55 PM

Are you kidding me! I can 't believe it is already there! Man, I frickn rock!!!!! I literally mailed it on Tuesday 4/20! You found the peg in there right?

4/21/2010 1:55 PM

i know i couldnt belive it either and yeah thanks man

Refs On Profile +28 from vital bmx
+6 from tcub

4/21/2010 2:19 PM

That is awesome. I wish shit I bought came that fast! Then again you are only like 3-4 hours away from me. Yet at the same time, i paid to send spikez and Vanny's stuff via USPS Priority mail and it took 3 days for their stuff to get to them. Go UPS!!

4/21/2010 4:32 PM

Evening bump!!!

4/21/2010 10:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2010 10:43 PM

hey bro if you still got the frame would you do 75shipped?

My refs: Just click on the legit sellers list and you will find my name!

4/21/2010 11:51 PM

Fly Headset

United BB white Mid 22mm bb

can you do them for $21?

I hit my head alot but not to dizzy to ship 1st.

4/22/2010 3:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2010 3:39 AM

Hey guys, I have a guy that is supposed to "paypal me on Friday" for the frame, fork, hs, bb. At the moment I am stuck in wait mode but should know something tomorrow. I will keep you all posted. I would prefer to sell this way simply so that I don't get stuck with a few items that I can't get rid of.

4/22/2010 4:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2010 4:32 PM

Ok, still have Fly Cranks avail. Will trade for Nano 16gb (4th or 5th gen) + cash! Talk to me fellas!

Won't know about frame until tomorrow.

4/22/2010 8:46 PM

if frame isnt gone yet ill probs take it?

Bought from:
-Jrage
-ThrowAfit
-Fundyssey23(x2)
-Primo23
-Mikelee
Sold to:
-Spikez5
-Ftkallday
-Tyler_rides!
-Brad Howesable
Traded:
-ibmxi
-FreeWeezy

4/22/2010 10:23 PM

DK sprocket and Animal bar ends for 15 shipped????

Bissett goes BRAAAAAAP!

4/23/2010 3:15 AM

UPDATE!!!

Cranks are gone!!!

Will know about frame with in the next couple of hours. stay tuned.

Ivan, PM sent.

4/23/2010 10:18 AM

No word on frame so as far as I am concerned it is up for grabs. I would still prefer to sell as a bundle if you will.

frame/fork/hs/bb $125 shipped!

Shadow Ravenger Chainwheel 25t in matte highlighter blue $20 shipped. (I will include matching colored shadow grips with the purchase)

Man everyone that has bought stuff off this bike can tell you that it is super clean and in new condition! You couldn't get the B-rad frame from Sidewall for this price with the fork bb and hs! All of which are also new! All brake mounts and cable guide tabs will be included as well. Packed up and ready to ship!

No more of this holding shit until you get the money. No money, no hold, no deal.

(Ivan-not referring to you! We are still good)

4/23/2010 10:18 AM

If the Fat free forks fall through Ill get them off you.3/8 or 14mm?

"My bike does as I do, there for I do and my bike does"

4/23/2010 10:23 AM

They are 14mm. The only way they will fall through is if someone offers to only buy the frame and I have a definite buyer for the forks. I am trying not to get stuck with parts sitting around the house that I can't use.

4/23/2010 10:26 AM

Tree Rides Bmx

"My bike was stolen so im on the long rode to building a new bike
Here is some of what I need
21inch frame since im 6'1 " currently building a 20" Haro Revo.
Cranks.
Back wheel
treeridesbmx@yahoo.com"

Dude, if you need a 21" frame buy my B-rad! It is a great deal and the size you are looking for!

4/23/2010 10:26 AM

whats the other sprocket bsides the shadow one?

Bought from:
-Jrage
-ThrowAfit
-Fundyssey23(x2)
-Primo23
-Mikelee
Sold to:
-Spikez5
-Ftkallday
-Tyler_rides!
-Brad Howesable
Traded:
-ibmxi
-FreeWeezy

4/23/2010 10:28 AM

It is a DK social but I have a buyer lined up for it.

4/23/2010 10:29 AM

Drnwagn wrote: Ok, so the other thread is just getting way too long.

PENDING SALE 21" B-rad frame $80 shipped PENDING SALE

PENDING SALE Hoffman Fat free fork in black $25 shipped PENDING SALE

PENDING SALE Fly Headset $10 shipped PENDING SALE

PENDING SALE United BB white Mid 22mm bb $15 shipped PENDING SALE

Fly v3 cranks in white $100 shipped

Shadow Ravenger 25t chainwheel matte highlighter blue $20 shipped

DK Social 25t blue chainwheel $15 shipped

Shadow grips matte highlighter blue w/ blue animal barends $12 shipped

All parts are 9-9.5 out of 10 condition. Bike was built and ridden maybe 3-5 times. Simply don't have the time to ride.

I will sell it all for $225 shipped! I simply want this stuff gone at this point!

paypal at drnwagn@gmail.com
email me at rishellc@mail.nih.gov for a faster response.

pics can be found on original thread: http://www.vitalbmx.com/...7/Parting-out,888068

Drnwagn wrote: I will have to keep you guys posted on the sales status. Right now I got a guy saying he will paypal the money on Friday morning for the frame, fork, hs, bb. But until the money is in the account everything is still up for sale. I have another guy from a Scion forum that I just sent photo's to this morning that might be interested in all I have left for like $225 so I would obviously prefer to go that route.

Dennis,
If it is an EX it should have what ever motor came in it that year. I believe it is a 1.6 as the older Integra's and the newer RSX came with the 1.8L motors. And yes, the hourse power at the wheels is always less than engine rated hp. This is due to drive train loss largely.

As far as the salvage title, I would not be worried about that. If you are really concerned, you can ask your parents about a good mechanic or whoever they take their cars to have work done on them and see if you can bring the car to them to check it out for you. It may cost you a little bit of money (1-200) but it could be well worth it. I would mainly be concerned about frame damage if anything. The salvage title will mainly affect you when you try to sell the car down the road.

fasho
I dont think it has any frame damage though, when I drove it was driving like a brand new car. I did alot of research on civic's more then anything back when i was like when i first started thinking of buying an import.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

4/23/2010 10:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2010 10:41 AM

hey bro i got 75 shipped for the frame and bbs? Im at work but as soon as i get off i can send it to you via paypal bro

4/23/2010 11:01 AM

Tree Ride Bmx, PM Semt

CGCaps-75 is a little low when you consider that the frame new on Sidewall was like $140 during their blow out w/seat deal.

I'll do $95 shipped for the frame alone!

$10 for the BB

$20 for the forks

$10 for the HS

That is as low as I am willing to go on this stuff. Everything is frickn new for crying out loud.

4/23/2010 11:09 AM

damn ok bro if you still have it and i have the money ill get up with you then

4/23/2010 11:13 AM

So is the bb & headset up for grabs?

I hit my head alot but not to dizzy to ship 1st.

Post a Reply to: Parting Out pt II

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm