4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Parts for sale.

3/7/2010 9:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2010 9:29 PM

Sunday 2nd wave frame black magic
animal purple ed grips
khe collapse
animal pcs
eastern medusa sprocket

3/7/2010 9:06 PM

What parts

3/7/2010 9:06 PM

not much but i have purple edwins khe collapes chain and blue hamilton pc pedals.

3/7/2010 9:09 PM

sundaybmx3 wrote: not much but i have purple edwins khe collapes chain and blue hamilton pc pedals.

also a blue eastern madusa sprocket

3/7/2010 9:13 PM

sundaybmx3 wrote: not much but i have purple edwins khe collapes chain and blue hamilton pc pedals.

sundaybmx3 wrote: also a blue eastern madusa sprocket

oh and sunday secound wave frame 20tt brake mounts and in black magic fundessy23 has it posted up to but it is the same frame................. its my frame tho he just wanted to help me out.

3/7/2010 9:19 PM

fail

3/7/2010 9:20 PM

sundaybmx3 wrote: oh and sunday secound wave frame 20tt brake mounts and in black magic fundessy23 has it posted up to but it is the same frame................. its my frame tho he just wanted to help me out.

Will u trade for a 16 g itouch Nd you throw something in

3/7/2010 9:21 PM

thanks for the offer but im only takeing money. sorry

3/7/2010 9:24 PM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote: fail

haha yeah not much to offer but i thought why not give it a try.

3/7/2010 9:29 PM

sundaybmx3 wrote: Sunday 2nd wave frame black magic
animal purple ed grips
khe collapse
animal pcs
eastern medusa sprocket

FIXED

3/7/2010 9:31 PM

sundaybmx3 wrote: Sunday 2nd wave frame black magic
animal purple ed grips
khe collapse
animal pcs
eastern medusa sprocket

irideafly wrote: FIXED

? fixed?

3/7/2010 9:32 PM

sundaybmx3 wrote: Sunday 2nd wave frame black magic
animal purple ed grips
khe collapse
animal pcs
eastern medusa sprocket

irideafly wrote: FIXED

sundaybmx3 wrote: ? fixed?

fixed your thread

3/7/2010 9:34 PM

o thanks man,, sorry im new on here

3/7/2010 9:35 PM

sundaybmx3 wrote: o thanks man,, sorry im new on here

its okay everyone was at one point

3/7/2010 9:36 PM

ha yeah. Are you interested in anything?

3/8/2010 5:00 PM

knowone probably cares but the sunday 2nd wave frame is already sold
Post a Reply to: Parts for sale.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm