4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

READ FIRST - RULES AND HELPFUL INFORMATION

6/29/2010 3:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2011 12:23 PM

Welcome to the vitalBMX for sale section.

VITAL BMX. CAN NOT get back any money or parts you may have sold/traded. Use extreme caution when buying and selling. If a deal seems to good to be true, IT IS. Any deals you have made using Vital BMX is between you and the other user.

FOR SALE SECTION GUIDELINES

- Sale info
Keep all PM's, emails, address, phone numbers', names and even the thread links. Keep them with you until the product or money gets to you as proof of your Sale/trade. Any Items NOT in your possession and are up for sale or trade in a thread, the thread will be deleted. Keep it fair, don't jack someone else's thread and try to sell something the op is selling, your post will be deleted

- Pictures
You know people are going to want them, just post them from the start. It will be better for all involved that way. You may also want to put a piece of paper with your username in said pictures of items. ANY FOR SALE OR FOR TRADE THREADS WITHOUT PICTURES OF YOUR ITEM WILL BE DELETED.

- Scammed
if you do get scammed all we can do is add that user to the Black List to help other members to not get scammed by that member. If you are the victim of one of scamming you can contact the INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER (WWW.IC3.GOV) PLEASE EMAIL A MODERATOR IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED. Threads about scammers will just clog the forum and will not accomplish anything. Also stay in contact with said person.

Bidding
This isnt ebay. No bidding, you have a price you sell it. No "$20 now, anyone beats it." shit. Your thread will be deleted

- Thread bumping
bumping wastes space for people who have their own stuff to sell. if You are bumping your thread more than 3 times a day it is subject to be deleted. If no one responds to your post it could be because 1. No one is interested in it. 2. Your want to much for it. 3. You don't have any references.

- Spelling
Spelling does count, so does punctuation. Your use of the CAPS LOCK KEY should be limited, nobody likes being yelled at. If people have to take any amount of time to decode your post, don't be surprised if they make fun of you. We don't speak text message, spell it out.

- Email
Please use Emails to carry out conversations about the detail such as shipping. No need to keep your thread at the top if you have a deal. Other people do have stuff to sell.

- Paypal
If you are buying something from someone who has less than 6 SELLING Refs, and you are paying via Paypal, DO NOT SEND payment AS GIFT, It is better to send 2 bucks or whatever more to cover paypal fees, so IF the person scams you, you can OPEN a dispute, if you send the payment as Gift, and you get scammed,YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO OPEN A DISPUTE, AND YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK. If you want to report a scammer, email a moderator.

- Trash Talking
Keep it out of this section, no need to clog the board especially when people are trying to sell their stuff. If you have something to say, email them. Don't say anything you wouldn't say to their face. Don't hide behind a username.

- One month rule
If the last post in a thread is over a month old, don't bring it back. The items are sold or not for sale anymore. So there is no point in bring it back because you won't be getting said item.

- Bulk Sales.
No need to make a thread for every item you are selling at one time, one thread will be sufficient. It will also be easier for you to keep track of you sales.

- Shady Activity.
We can not stop every scam, however we will try to catch the scammers before they can scam. If you suspect someone of trying to scam or has scammed contact a moderator so they can help resolve the situation.

Hints and tips

- References
People's refs are the people that they have had good deal from. So when buying check people's refs, make sure they are real and trusted. The more refs someone has the better chance you have of not getting scammed.

- Noobs
You will not be trusted right away or without refs. Try buying first to develop a good reputation with the people here.

- To good to be true.
You know the saying, if it's to good to be true it is. Remember that, it will apply to any online trading site.

Helpful Threads

- BLACK LIST
The black list is the place where known scammers will be listed. We will try to have as much info about them as we can get. This includes their number, address, email, phone and any other information we have. We will also try to remove them from the site, as they try to come back under other usernames, so check their other information against what is given to you.
http://www.vitalbmx.com/...-Legit-Seller,895970
- BUY FROM THESE MEMBERS.
As we try to catch the scammers we also what to let you guys make known who is a good buyer or seller as well. This thread, is that place that you can let people know who is legit. (Third post in thread linked)
http://www.vitalbmx.com/...-Legit-Seller,895970
- PART REQUEST/OFFER THREAD.
This is a goodwill thread. So if you are offer parts it's like a donation to keep people riding. If you have parts to spare, post them in here. these are parts that you no longer have any use for that another rider may need to keep riding. If you are in need of some upgrades/replacements, post your requests in here. You may need to pay shipping still.
http://www.vitalbmx.com/...equest-Thread,671425
- UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICES GUIDE
Check here for info about the shipping companies. Such as ways to contact them if you package doesn't arrive or goes missing.
http://www.vitalbmx.com/...uide-Contacts,790028
- Escrow Service
This is a service provided by 605(Dave_k) and irideafly. This a service they provide to help make sure everyone gets their Items in a trade. This will cost more money for shipping because it's shipping to two place instead of one. It is well worth it for the security that you know you will get the correct item or get your original stuff back. http://www.vitalbmx.com/...scrow-service,847643
- Deletion Thread.
Sold your items or not selling them anymore and want the thread deleted post in the thread linked below.
http://www.vitalbmx.com/...LETION-THREAD,979513
Any other question email a moderator or admin.

7/30/2010 11:15 PM

PayPal claims and disputes

Paid for your item through PayPal and nothing showed up and seller isn't communicating set up a dispute

10/22/2010 1:37 PM

DEAR INEXPERIENCED SELLERS.... PLEASE READ

New at selling? Read this so you don't get bashed too bad.

1/9/2011 9:42 AM

2/10/2011 1:31 PM

3/17/2011 9:30 PM

9/16/2011 7:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/26/2011 9:19 PM

IM A RAGING FLAMER!!!!

Now don't quote me on this one...

9/16/2011 7:50 PM

oh ok so now my spec. list is on here but no pic wth man

Now don't quote me on this one...

9/16/2011 9:25 PM

I go by Lo Fi wrote: oh ok so now my spec. list is on here but no pic wth man

USE THE FUCKING VIDEO THAT SHOWS YOU HOW TO PUT THE PICTURES ON YOU DUNGUS, I MADE IT FOR A REASON

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

9/26/2011 5:28 PM

there needs to be a bolded rule about people posting in your thread when they have nothing good to say or if they dont have anything to sell/buy or trade with you. threadjacking is really annoying and ruins integrity of all types of posts

email: mstrzelczyk18@gmail.com
phone: 7165795452 texts ONLY!

Refs: spikez5(3), hattrckhcky, scramhype(4), bmxrider1439, irideafly, aw12345612, Scwright99, Brendon1207, lee_rager, kevinl, fly for life +more

2/10/2012 9:34 AM

Prices should be mandatory, i dont see how "offer" isnt just another form of bidding, they have a price in mind, and they just stall on all these offers or reiterate their current highest offer until they get an offer they are willing to settle for. The price in mind is like thier reserve and thier offers are the bids.. To me its a bs way to sell things just cut the shit and post what its worth to you. Sellers can always repost it later at a lower price if it doesnt sell or put obo so the buyers at least has an idea of what the seller wants. Its shitty too to make an offer and the seller tells me that theyll "get back to me" meanwhile i cant use my money because i committed to an offer, but the sellers free to do what ever because he hasnt commited to anything, its like allowing the offer system gears the sale in favor of the buyer, when they are the one that is trying to sell something.

doing business like its a business since 1985

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

BMX-Decals.com on Facebook!!!!!!!

2/10/2012 9:49 AM

^^^ this. I ignore all "offer" posts. That shit is what eBay is for.

3/27/2013 4:24 PM

I think that ALLshould post pics of what every it is that they are trying to sell off on here!
Post a Reply to: READ FIRST - RULES AND HELPFUL INFORMATION

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm