4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

RedCrayon

8/21/2010 11:29 PM

Shadow/Fit has yet to receive anything from you, neither the sprocket which was the deal nor the seat.

This isnt a personal attack towards you, stay aware of this.

For anyone else wanting to deal with him, pause the deal until this is dealt with.

8/21/2010 11:39 PM

Hm, let me find it. I'm not covering shipping costs tho as he did not describe it well. He said it's very good cond. You call guns faded everywhere to where its only white dots everywhere very good?

Refs:
HxcPride4 (x2), Bdk1313, Spikez5, Tyler_rides!, Prophet, Dennis916,Bmx_Is_Rad (x2), Skinnyjeanboy, DallyBiker45 (x2), Wolfen, BStick, Iridebmxeveryday, Volume011, Milou

Bike Check

8/21/2010 11:44 PM

take out the bolt and put it in a flat rate envelope for 4.90, tape the envelop so it doesnt rip. Once he gets the seat He'll pay you

8/21/2010 11:44 PM

Well, I found it. I am not going to pay the shipping cost tho as it's not my fault the item was not acurately described. This, to me, it worth the price of shipping it.

Refs:
HxcPride4 (x2), Bdk1313, Spikez5, Tyler_rides!, Prophet, Dennis916,Bmx_Is_Rad (x2), Skinnyjeanboy, DallyBiker45 (x2), Wolfen, BStick, Iridebmxeveryday, Volume011, Milou

Bike Check

8/21/2010 11:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2010 11:45 PM

irideafly wrote: take out the bolt and put it in a flat rate envelope for 4.90, tape the envelop so it doesnt rip. Once he gets the seat He'll pay you

I highly doubt he will. Let's see the money at my door first. I've gained many refs so it's only fair.

Refs:

Bike Check

8/21/2010 11:49 PM

So you're gonna put all the trades I had planned on hold just cause of a shitty seat? you're kidding, right?

Refs:

Bike Check

8/21/2010 11:55 PM

RedCrayon wrote: So you're gonna put all the trades I had planned on hold just cause of a shitty seat? you're kidding, right?

He showed me and spikez5 the pictures he showed you and theres no major fading you keep insisting there is. Your way of thinking is flawed you had a deal and were provided with pictures yet you neither returned the seat or sent the sprocket, If he doesnt pay the shipping I will.

8/21/2010 11:57 PM

Can you please un-sticky this thread. And send $5 to my pp and I will ship by tuesday.

Refs:

Bike Check

8/22/2010 12:05 AM

RedCrayon wrote: Can you please un-sticky this thread. And send $5 to my pp and I will ship by tuesday.

Shadow/fit or I will send money once he has the seat is his hands, until then this stays up.

8/22/2010 12:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2010 12:50 AM

my posts dont belong here so Im going to stop posting

Gee thanks for editing my posts irideafly

8/22/2010 12:11 AM

Dude your blowing this way out of proportion. Everyone knows I'm not a scammer. I have a good rep here for the most part; check my refs. Just un-sticky this and I will send out monday with tracking. Damn..

Refs:

Bike Check

8/22/2010 12:17 AM

Im not blowing this out of proportion, If anything I'm trying to keep this nice and simple since you think Im always out to get you.

8/22/2010 12:21 AM

I need the paypal money. I got no money at all. Spent my last $57 in my account on the electricity bill.

Refs:

Bike Check

8/22/2010 12:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2010 12:44 AM

Un-sticky this god fucking damn thread. i'm gonna send the seat. If I don't send it with tracking. blacklist me. I don't want people thinking i'm a scammer.

God damn. And I need the money paypal'd. I have to help my mom out unlike your ass who prob. has it easy. I paid $57 for my moms electricity so I got no money whatsoever to ship.

Refs:

Bike Check

8/22/2010 12:53 AM

Can you or some one else stop editing bmx_is_rad's posts?

Refs:

Bike Check

8/22/2010 4:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2010 4:51 AM

take me off your reffs red crayon,i never deal with you before and i will never deal with you in the future,do it now.

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

8/22/2010 5:00 AM

HAROF2 wrote: take me off your reffs red crayon,i never deal with you before and i will never deal with you in the future,do it now.

Why all the hate?

8/22/2010 5:05 AM

HAROF2 wrote: take me off your reffs red crayon,i never deal with you before and i will never deal with you in the future,do it now.

bmx_is_rad wrote: Why all the hate?

he started bitching at me and givingme real hate be cause i wont sell him my new front wheel a brown and green splash limited edition profile front hub with dk spokes and gold odyssey hazard lite rrim,its all brand new and i have the same setup for the bck so cant split it,and i have a crappy front wheel too,

refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

8/22/2010 5:08 AM

HAROF2 wrote: he started bitching at me and givingme real hate be cause i wont sell him my new front wheel a brown and green splash limited edition profile front hub with dk spokes and gold odyssey hazard lite rrim,its all brand new and i have the same setup for the bck so cant split it,and i have a crappy front wheel too,

Ahhh alright.
So you know him personally?

8/22/2010 5:10 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote: Why all the hate?

HAROF2 wrote: he started bitching at me and givingme real hate be cause i wont sell him my new front wheel a brown and green splash limited edition profile front hub with dk spokes and gold odyssey hazard lite rrim,its all brand new and i have the same setup for the bck so cant split it,and i have a crappy front wheel too,

bmx_is_rad wrote: Ahhh alright.

kinda hes the one that sent inapropriate txt msges first,

8/22/2010 5:13 AM

HAROF2 wrote: kinda hes the one that sent inapropriate txt msges first,

Yep i understand.
Ima hit the sack for the night..Talk to you later bro.

8/22/2010 5:15 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote: Ahhh alright.

HAROF2 wrote: kinda hes the one that sent inapropriate txt msges first,

bmx_is_rad wrote: Yep i understand.
Ima hit the sack for the night..Talk to you later bro.

ok man peace im a send a friend request kk

8/22/2010 5:21 AM

Yee fo shizzle.

8/22/2010 10:06 AM

RedCrayon wrote: Un-sticky this god fucking damn thread. i'm gonna send the seat. If I don't send it with tracking. blacklist me. I don't want people thinking i'm a scammer.

God damn. And I need the money paypal'd. I have to help my mom out unlike your ass who prob. has it easy. I paid $57 for my moms electricity so I got no money whatsoever to ship.

he actually doesnt. he has 2 brothers he has to pay for, and he has to pay for his own, his parents and family doesnt live with him

and this is basically the same with tyler stuff.
you didnt get it from him in a week, he gets stickied,
shadow didnt get his stuff in a super long time, you get stickied, its all down and forgotten when he gets it.
tyler has a good rep too.

kobe bryant ready

8/22/2010 10:36 AM

RedCrayon wrote: Un-sticky this god fucking damn thread. i'm gonna send the seat. If I don't send it with tracking. blacklist me. I don't want people thinking i'm a scammer.

spikez5 wrote: he actually doesnt. he has 2 brothers he has to pay for, and he has to pay for his own, his parents and family doesnt live with him

shadow didnt get his stuff in a super long time, you get stickied, its all down and forgotten when he gets it.

I don't have the money to ship. I spent $57 on moms electricity bill and that's all I had left as I had to buy school supplies and clothes. irideafly sed he'd pp me money to ship, so i'm waiting for that. I'm down to 86 cents on my credit card.

Refs:

Bike Check

8/22/2010 11:15 AM

spikez5 wrote: he actually doesnt. he has 2 brothers he has to pay for, and he has to pay for his own, his parents and family doesnt live with him

RedCrayon wrote: I don't have the money to ship. I spent $57 on moms electricity bill and that's all I had left as I had to buy school supplies and clothes. irideafly sed he'd pp me money to ship, so i'm waiting for that. I'm down to 86 cents on my credit card.

look! i sent you pictures multiple times, you agreed to the deal i never described it as mint or great or perfect condition... it was fair i told you this. you saw it and agreed to it. so why should i have to pay for shipping when you scammed me? i dont think so.

8/22/2010 11:21 AM

RedCrayon wrote: Can you please un-sticky this thread. And send $5 to my pp and I will ship by tuesday.

irideafly wrote: Shadow/fit or I will send money once he has the seat is his hands, until then this stays up.

this should answer your question. As for getting everything handed to me, no Ive worked for 3 years going on 4 years in a couple months, pretty much since I turned 15

8/22/2010 11:21 AM

RedCrayon wrote: I don't have the money to ship. I spent $57 on moms electricity bill and that's all I had left as I had to buy school supplies and clothes. irideafly sed he'd pp me money to ship, so i'm waiting for that. I'm down to 86 cents on my credit card.

shadow/fit wrote: look! i sent you pictures multiple times, you agreed to the deal i never described it as mint or great or perfect condition... it was fair i told you this. you saw it and agreed to it. so why should i have to pay for shipping when you scammed me? i dont think so.

You're gonna pay shipping if you want it back.

You never told me the guns were faded or anything. You told me in a text it was very good cond.

Refs:

Bike Check

8/22/2010 11:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2010 11:26 AM

irideafly wrote: Shadow/fit or I will send money once he has the seat is his hands, until then this stays up.

irideafly wrote: this should answer your question. As for getting everything handed to me, no Ive worked for 3 years going on 4 years in a couple months, pretty much since I turned 15

Cool for you?

I work at my uncle's office 3 times a week. Gotta help my mom pay bills cause she's disabled for now; She got fired from her work because she couldn't go into work for a good month. She has a gout which causes the blood to clot in one of your legs and makes it very painful. And it won't go away for a while.

And i do not have money to ship; get that through your head.

Refs:

Bike Check

8/22/2010 11:28 AM

shadow/fit wrote: look! i sent you pictures multiple times, you agreed to the deal i never described it as mint or great or perfect condition... it was fair i told you this. you saw it and agreed to it. so why should i have to pay for shipping when you scammed me? i dont think so.

RedCrayon wrote: You're gonna pay shipping if you want it back.

You never told me the guns were faded or anything. You told me in a text it was very good cond.

YOU LOOKED AT PICTURES! get that through your head. you knew the product before you agreed
Post a Reply to: RedCrayon

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm