4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

*SCAMMER ALERT *lifeofriden2200 SCAMMER!!!!!

11/27/2013 12:11 PM

fucked me out of $300 ! lied constantly, acted like he was an adult, getting married, very busy ... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Now im getting texts from his dad, supposedly , saying he will reimburse my cash but it will take a while. who knows ?turns out he's a kid lying the whole time, talkin bout "he's a man of his word !" HA HA ! Anyways do not do business with him

ref"s: Eucadevil (alot) , SuperstarDK (alot) , TCBMX, Scramhype, Kurtnut, The horror contact, Zachhendrix, Meat sheets , BMX , RJK765, bait, broughton, funfrontbrake,ericlikesbikes bmxsteve, and lots more cant remember everyone , but I can assure you I am legit !
txt me ; 270-799-9818

11/27/2013 12:12 PM

Dang, sorry to hear that bro hope it gets sorted out and you get your cash back.

11/27/2013 12:21 PM

Man. What u order from him

Text Me For Faster Response (404)268-6332
Refs]: AllDayErrday.JakeSalbert.FunkyChicken.SuperstarDK.Genesis.ilovemybike22.blainep80.
Tommyboy.1of1547.oscar5788.Wade.Droogskull.TCbmx.Showtime402.nettyrspeghetti.theprophet.Kurtnut.
aw1234512.ScramHype.KnightLight.Tito24.Obiwanchromoly.Spikez5.BEASTASSDICK.Tjthemaxx.Areanfsl.
_brendan.Penman166.J.r Faw.SK1611.DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou.nshs2010.martinnn1004.
Warchol2.milou.Shutta.asilva23.a08.faiilz.HowlerFbm."FLORIDABMX"Dogbones.The Balt.Bdk1313.Jeez123.
Broughton.vin93.ticaleb.Hooligan703.dream.Element4all.skubasteve.Kymike.Andynahnah.Killawolf.Bmx-junkie.T-1 517.BmxKitten.Jaekass.++++++++++++MANY MANY MORE

11/27/2013 1:03 PM

Damn sorry to hear thst. He should take 300.00 out of his ass

11/27/2013 6:36 PM

got scammed too . He own me money for a frame.

12/2/2013 6:57 AM

bump

ref"s: Eucadevil (alot) , SuperstarDK (alot) , TCBMX, Scramhype, Kurtnut, The horror contact, Zachhendrix, Meat sheets , BMX , RJK765, bait, broughton, funfrontbrake,ericlikesbikes bmxsteve, and lots more cant remember everyone , but I can assure you I am legit !
txt me ; 270-799-9818

12/3/2013 11:22 AM

Let Shoot this monther fucker!!

12/3/2013 2:25 PM

I know how that feels! You didn't use paypal? I don't do business unless it's threw paypal.

*Refs* from, robinson79, obiwan chromoly, SuperstarDK, TCbmx., ScramHype.

I build bikes... I don't ride hard core anymore I just ride.

To get ahold of me easier text me, 405-567-57zero2

12/3/2013 8:50 PM

dang... i remember when i sold to him, he was legit. he was talking about getting my mac bars for his lil bro

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

12/15/2013 3:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2013 3:11 AM

KyMike wrote: fucked me out of $300 ! lied constantly, acted like he was an adult, getting married, very busy ... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Now im getting texts from his dad, supposedly , saying he will reimburse my cash but it will take a while. who knows ?turns out he's a kid lying the whole time, talkin bout "he's a man of his word !" HA HA ! Anyways do not do business with him

I am trying to get your money saved up and sent to you. I would of sent you the wheels and stuff but I let someone I know borrow the wheels before our deal was final and I can't get them back from him . I am trying. I have always been good on here. You are going to get your money back my dad is on my ass about this

20+refs you scamming turds

12/15/2013 3:13 AM

KyMike wrote: fucked me out of $300 ! lied constantly, acted like he was an adult, getting married, very busy ... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Now im getting texts from his dad, supposedly , saying he will reimburse my cash but it will take a while. who knows ?turns out he's a kid lying the whole time, talkin bout "he's a man of his word !" HA HA ! Anyways do not do business with him

lifeofriden2200 wrote: I am trying to get your money saved up and sent to you. I would of sent you the wheels and stuff but I let someone I know borrow the wheels before our deal was final and I can't get them back from him . I am trying. I have always been good on here. You are going to get your money back my dad is on my ass about this

I guess we'll see.

txt me ; 270-799-9818

12/15/2013 3:15 AM

dream wrote: dang... i remember when i sold to him, he was legit. he was talking about getting my mac bars for his lil bro

You know what, I actually think he might be the "lil bro" using big brothers PP acct.

txt me ; 270-799-9818

12/15/2013 5:39 AM

lifeofriden2200 wrote: I am trying to get your money saved up and sent to you. I would of sent you the wheels and stuff but I let someone I know borrow the wheels before our deal was final and I can't get them back from him . I am trying. I have always been good on here. You are going to get your money back my dad is on my ass about this

Why in the fuck would you try selling something that isnt even in your possession??? Dumbass.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/15/2013 7:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2013 7:35 AM

On your ass?! Did you ever think "Maybe I shouldn't spend this money until I get what I I sold him in his hands. You obviously spent $300 on something, sell that to get him his money back. You bought it with stolen money anyway, so it's not even yours.

If you were my kid, all your sellable posessions would be posted on every for sale site in the area, you would be out every day after school asking every house in a 5 mile radius if they have any jobs you could do for them, including scrubbing their toilets, until you got the money, PLUS I would send the guy you scammed the things you bought with HIS $300. It was his money, he may as well get to use the stuff you bought with it.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/15/2013 7:35 AM

Chuck8273 wrote: On your ass?! Did you ever think "Maybe I shouldn't spend this money until I get what I I sold him in his hands. You obviously spent $300 on something, sell that to get him his money back. You bought it with stolen money anyway, so it's not even yours.

If you were my kid, all your sellable posessions would be posted on every for sale site in the area, you would be out every day after school asking every house in a 5 mile radius if they have any jobs you could do for them, including scrubbing their toilets, until you got the money, PLUS I would send the guy you scammed the things you bought with HIS $300. It was his money, he may as well get to use the stuff you bought with it.

Or maybe "I shouldn't sell this until I actually have the parts IN MY POSSESSION, not my friends" @lifeofridden you piss me off by being so stupid. You would think it would make sense to maybe ask your friend for the wheels back BEFORE you sell them?? God damn.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/15/2013 12:14 PM

We went over this before. Someone tried pulling that whack ass shit and it ended up failing. Only person to ever get away with was......ME!
Because I was on the way to get the bikes I was selling parts off of when I posted them. So unless they can produce some sort of proof they are in possession of the item tell them to fuck off and stop being so thirsty for shit.

12/15/2013 1:49 PM

i think his sig is f'n hilarious given the situation

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

12/15/2013 2:02 PM

............and another reason there shouldn't be teenaged kids making deals on here. Don't have a paypal? Don't have the money right now? Oh, you want me to send you my parts before you buy them? Fuck off!!! Just my 2 cents.

*Refs* from, robinson79, obiwan chromoly, SuperstarDK, TCbmx., ScramHype.

I build bikes... I don't ride hard core anymore I just ride.

To get ahold of me easier text me, 405-567-57zero2

12/15/2013 3:30 PM

dmx24 wrote: i think his sig is f'n hilarious given the situation

so much truth

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
"no one cares you goon i'm practically a girl"-Sickdude/Krooked
shitlist: timedrifter, rxking, crazyclark, _reyesbmx_, thuglifebmxriderz, ImClancy
http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/ http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/p/forum.html

12/16/2013 12:48 AM

To be fair, I did a bit of lurking to see if he's a scammer. stumbled upon his facebook & he does look to be an adult & does look to be getting married. Also found a few accounts linked to him (I'm not even a mod & I found this shit out lolol) which does seem sketchy.

That still doesn't make it right for him to fuckin do that to you, I hope you get your cash back asap. I have his FB/full name if you need it.

lifeofriden2200, you should probably get him his cash back. Also, King City is for fucking clowns & Allan Semmont is a douchenozzle. guess it takes a douche to know a douche, and until you prove yourself to not be a scammer, you're a douche. Have a nice day, Kyle.

12/16/2013 1:19 AM

I am not standing up for him, but i have bought about 700$ worth of shit off here an i have made everyone send before i pay. an ive paid every single dime. I am just nervous because it seems all i do on here is see scams. It sucks for me because i have missed so many deals because the person doesnt trust me, i have bought from about 15 different people in the 2 months ive been buying on here. someone was selling some really nice animal javelin hubs on here i could have made a killing on by selling those in my shop. I dont think kids should be allowed on here, but for anyone buying from me, or selling to me, I require you to ship first, or atleast pay half. But if you cant afford new parts, why in the world would you take parts from fellow riders? That is just so fucked up. would you rob your grandma? Yall niggas need jesus.

PSN: Rhynosaur-

FB https://www.facebook.com/ray.stevens.12

Email essayons12b@live.com

Phone 315-402-6236

12/16/2013 5:22 AM

I was and might still be friends with him on Facebook. Just to keep track. There is no way I would be sending a ew comer my parts first before I get paid. That's ridiculous. You have 26 posts.
Post a Reply to: *SCAMMER ALERT *lifeofriden2200 SCAMMER!!!!!

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm