4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Subrosa Bitchin Cranks, Tree 4130, Eclat slash pc Pedals $80 SHIPPED

7/8/2014 5:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2014 12:05 PM

tree is 25t
cransk are lhd and rhd

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

7/9/2014 12:05 PM

why has nobdy jumped on this yet? ITS LIKE $250 WORTH OF SHIT FOR $80!!!!!

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

7/9/2014 6:36 PM

damn if only i wasnt shit broke

I love sketchy shit
this is my ride
Team Hazard for life.

7/9/2014 7:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2014 7:22 PM

sweetbmxdude wrote: damn if only i wasnt shit broke

cool man thanks for telling me. i always wanted to know what your financial situation was like.

Refs:

7/9/2014 10:19 PM

how much for just the cranks?

7/9/2014 10:31 PM

TreezTen wrote: how much for just the cranks?

60 shipped

Refs:

7/10/2014 12:32 PM

WTF

Refs:

7/10/2014 2:50 PM

I dont even need this shit...but for 80 bucks, I can just save it for later.

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG

7/10/2014 3:28 PM

Hatebreeder wrote: I dont even need this shit...but for 80 bucks, I can just save it for later.

PP is toymashene@gmail.com
i can ship tommorrow

Refs:

7/10/2014 8:35 PM

bruuh

Refs:

7/12/2014 12:35 AM

Dolphin, whatever your name is. If you think youll still have these by next week friday, il forsure 100% buy these cranks off of you. Ive been looking all over for a set of bitchin cranks.

7/12/2014 2:28 AM

Have you shipped yet?

Ref(s) isnowyaznV2, Showtime402, jared42069
Traded Ref(s) Funfrontbrake

7/12/2014 6:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2014 6:01 AM

c'mon Dolphin, you were all over bumping all 5 of your same part bike threads every 12hrs or so and still haven't responded to adam1234 about shipping his product that he purchased on Wednesday. Get on with it already.
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/CHROME-PACKAGE-w-extra-free-shit,1296181

7/12/2014 10:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2014 10:45 AM

dirtydog wrote: c'mon Dolphin, you were all over bumping all 5 of your same part bike threads every 12hrs or so and still haven't responded to adam1234 about shipping his product that he purchased on Wednesday. Get on with it already.
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/CHROME-PACKAGE-w-extra-free-shit,1296181

you need to chill dude. i had to go out of town to get the damn bike and i didnt have access to a computer. AND I EVEN SAID ID SHIP FRIDAY OR EVEN MONDAY. seriously fuck off.

but adam when i went out of town to get the bike i was a little off schedule and ups was closed by the time i got everything ready. so i'll provide tracking within the next 4 hours. sorry bout the hassle.

Refs:

7/12/2014 10:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2014 10:55 AM

dirtydog wrote: c'mon Dolphin, you were all over bumping all 5 of your same part bike threads every 12hrs or so and still haven't responded to adam1234 about shipping his product that he purchased on Wednesday. Get on with it already.

Dolphin wrote: you need to chill dude. i had to go out of town to get the damn bike and i didnt have access to a computer. AND I EVEN SAID ID SHIP FRIDAY OR EVEN MONDAY. seriously fuck off.

but adam when i went out of town to get the bike i was a little off schedule and ups was closed by the time i got everything ready. so i'll provide tracking within the next 4 hours. sorry bout the hassle.

nah, not gonna fuck off. Gonna call someone out when I see it.

You def said 10% chance tomorrow or most likely Friday. Nothing about Monday.
"EDIT: JUST GOT IT. THANKs. 10% chance i ship it tomorrow but most likely it will be friday"

You started one thread, didnt get enough attention, so you then created 5 threads all about the same fuckin bike. You then repeatedly bumped and hassled everyone to buy your shit and come to find out you didn't even have in your possession at that time. That's some shady shit and why buyers are scared to buy shit.

Now that you got all butthurt cuz I called you out, all I was saying before was that you should keep people in the loop whats going on. Ignoring them doesn't make the situation better.

7/12/2014 11:26 AM

Dolphin wrote: you need to chill dude. i had to go out of town to get the damn bike and i didnt have access to a computer. AND I EVEN SAID ID SHIP FRIDAY OR EVEN MONDAY. seriously fuck off.

dirtydog wrote: nah, not gonna fuck off. Gonna call someone out when I see it.

"EDIT: JUST GOT IT. THANKs. 10% chance i ship it tomorrow but most likely it will be friday"

You started one thread, didnt get enough attention, so you then created 5 threads all about the same fuckin bike. You then repeatedly bumped and hassled everyone to buy your shit and come to find out you didn't even have in your possession at that time. That's some shady shit and why buyers are scared to buy shit.

Now that you got all butthurt cuz I called you out, all I was saying before was that you should keep people in the loop whats going on. Ignoring them doesn't make the situation better.

How about you fuck off dirtydog? You keep trying to push you're bullshit stock bike/parts on everyone that wants something. And this deal didn't involve you so why bother to cut in? What are you, a keyboard warrior? Real fucking cool.

I'm on the vital legit list!
#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

7/12/2014 11:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2014 11:46 AM

tomdon wrote: How about you fuck off dirtydog? You keep trying to push you're bullshit stock bike/parts on everyone that wants something. And this deal didn't involve you so why bother to cut in? What are you, a keyboard warrior? Real fucking cool.

Dude, this isn't even your post and doesn't involve YOU EITHER! So cut it.

OP was breaking forum rules of etiquette and why can''t I point that out?
He's making it right and updating adam, so end of story.

Stock isn't always shit unles you buy $200 bikes like you are used to doing. That WTP was a $700 bike. That frame is identical to the Scorpio on Danscomp, those Wheels are $300 a set. Nothing walmart about that bike tough guy.

I dont have to be a keyboard warrior. Where in NY you located?

7/12/2014 11:48 AM

dirtydog wrote: nah, not gonna fuck off. Gonna call someone out when I see it.

tomdon wrote: How about you fuck off dirtydog? You keep trying to push you're bullshit stock bike/parts on everyone that wants something. And this deal didn't involve you so why bother to cut in? What are you, a keyboard warrior? Real fucking cool.

dirtydog wrote: Dude, this isn't even your post and doesn't involve YOU EITHER! So cut it.

OP was breaking forum rules of etiquette and why can''t I point that out?
He's making it right and updating adam, so end of story.

Stock isn't always shit unles you buy $200 bikes like you are used to doing. That WTP was a $700 bike. That frame is identical to the Scorpio on Danscomp, those Wheels are $300 a set. Nothing walmart about that bike tough guy.

I dont have to be a keyboard warrior. Where in NY you located?

Right in Oneida. You wanna make the 3 hour drive to come see me? Feel free to do so. i'm looking forward to it! Where does it say in the rules that he has to ship the day you say he has to? Ever had a text or email conversation? YOu don't even have the full story and you're jumping on him like he's a scammer. You have no refs asking bullshit prices for a fucking stock bike. Take your lame ass else where

#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

7/12/2014 11:58 AM

blah blah blah. You are the one who accused me, not the otherway around, so ll meet you halfway.

Full story? Not needed. Adam posted up TWICE "Have you shipped yet" which means he fully expected things to be out in the mail. I didnt need the whole convo. You Dolphins partner in crime or something? Why you up his ass? Acusing me getting ivolved in other people shit which you are guilty of doing yourself...hahahahahaa

The bike is chump change....all of it. II'm in no need for the money. I have ref's I just dont bloat them around unless PM'd.

You are such a childish little punk sticking up for something that has no merit and coming up with lame ass comebacks. bravo.

I'm done with you. Not worth my fuckin time.

7/12/2014 12:01 PM

dirtydog wrote: blah blah blah. You are the one who accused me, not the otherway around, so ll meet you halfway.

Full story? Not needed. Adam posted up TWICE "Have you shipped yet" which means he fully expected things to be out in the mail. I didnt need the whole convo. You Dolphins partner in crime or something? Why you up his ass? Acusing me getting ivolved in other people shit which you are guilty of doing yourself...hahahahahaa

The bike is chump change....all of it. II'm in no need for the money. I have ref's I just dont bloat them around unless PM'd.

You are such a childish little punk sticking up for something that has no merit and coming up with lame ass comebacks. bravo.

I'm done with you. Not worth my fuckin time.

Nice excuse buddy. And dolphin's legit. Do your research little girl. You're just butthurt cause I'm right

#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

7/12/2014 12:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2014 12:29 PM

Not taking sides just throwing this out there: Dolphin is legit, I paid for 350 dollars worth of parts from him and got them all. Took a few days to ship but no big deal.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

7/12/2014 12:11 PM

I paid $185 for most of his parts, and yeah took a couple days, Dolphin is legit, and a member not to worry about...

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

7/12/2014 12:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2014 12:22 PM

please gtfo dirtydog. WHY ARE YOU MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF NOTHING GODDAM

Refs:

7/12/2014 12:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2014 12:25 PM

Thanks for backing Dolphin up fellas. Was only trying to look out for others.

Dolphin relax. I was correct on everything I said. I only posted because adam wasnt getting any response.
Last time I try to help anyone around here. If you were him, you'd expect the same.

7/12/2014 12:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2014 12:31 PM

dirtydog wrote: Thanks for backing Dolphin up fellas. Was only trying to look out for others.

Dolphin relax. I was correct on everything I said. I only posted because adam wasnt getting any response.
Last time I try to help anyone around here. If you were him, you'd expect the same.

WTF? NOW I LOOK UNLEGIT EVEN THOUGH I DID NOTHING FUCKING WRONG!! YOU DIDNT HELP OUT ANYBODY!!

NOW THE GUY I WAS GOING TO SELL MY FRAME TOO WONT EVEN RESPOND BECAUSE YOU STIRRED UP ALL THIS SHIT!

Refs:

7/12/2014 12:35 PM

dirtydog wrote: Thanks for backing Dolphin up fellas. Was only trying to look out for others.

I know, I'm not taking shots at you or anything just saying I've done business with him more than once and there weren't any problems. I got my frame and everything as described. Just giving my experience buying from him.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

7/12/2014 12:42 PM

Dolphin wrote: WTF? NOW I LOOK UNLEGIT EVEN THOUGH I DID NOTHING FUCKING WRONG!! YOU DIDNT HELP OUT ANYBODY!!

NOW THE GUY I WAS GOING TO SELL MY FRAME TOO WONT EVEN RESPOND BECAUSE YOU STIRRED UP ALL THIS SHIT!

That's messed up, your legit. If anything dirtydog is the sketched one, probably trying to get the guy to buy his stock, but seriously Dolphin's legit, everything went fine...

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

7/12/2014 12:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2014 12:47 PM

Fellas... I made ONE post that wasn't even that big of a deal and you guys are the ones making a big deal of it all...lol

I dont need to sell that stock stuff for the money. I make quite a bit at my day job. Gonna just donate the stuff I have to my neighbors kid. Never scammed anyone..ever, so you can forget about that shit.

7/12/2014 5:26 PM

Dude...do you still have the subrosa cranks?

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/12/2014 5:52 PM

Shadow2 wrote: Dude...do you still have the subrosa cranks?

yes i do lol.

Refs:

Post a Reply to: Subrosa Bitchin Cranks, Tree 4130, Eclat slash pc Pedals $80 SHIPPED

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm