4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Sunday Ian frame

6/30/2014 3:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2014 2:52 AM

Call DIBS and go directly to PayPal and send payment to morgan61201@aol.com

No crap talking, No complaining, No dibs PENDING, if you have questions please contact me before calling dibs.

These prices are for the 48 states. If you live overseas, contact me for shipping quotes.


Here is my Sunday Ian Schwartz frame. It's a 21TT frame. This one has welded brake mounts and theres not to many out there with welded mounts. Looks really nice but some pieces of the stickers are missing. I bought another frame yesterday so I'm letting this one go. I'm on the fence about selling this one.

$170.00shipped in the 48 states for the FRAME ONLY NO FORKS




















[url=http://s5.photobucket.com/user/woodysvintagevw1/media/bmx/IMAG0675_BURST002_zps51twunnp.jpg.html][/

7/1/2014 10:14 AM

How's 75?

"Try not to suck any dick on the way through the parking lot." - Brian O'halloran

Reference: LB4130

7/1/2014 10:24 AM

Keep saving your allowance and get back to me

7/1/2014 10:30 AM

Only reason why I offered is because my friend bought a white one for 75. And another friend bought a maroon for 75... It had a couple more scratched on the chain stays but that's it.

"Try not to suck any dick on the way through the parking lot." - Brian O'halloran

Reference: LB4130

7/1/2014 11:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2014 11:57 AM

skubasteve wrote: Keep saving your allowance and get back to me

No need to be rude to soggybike, you couldve just said no thanks.

30+ refs check profile.



"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

7/1/2014 1:44 PM

rude? really. I just messing with him. I wouldn't of put as many fucking ass holes on this web site and this is rude. Someone brings up a old post and most of you all say GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF...

7/1/2014 1:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2014 1:58 PM

I don't even want to buy it anymore. If i do buy it. He'll probably do something to the frame now. I'll keep looking though. Thanks Four. We need more people like you.

"Try not to suck any dick on the way through the parking lot." - Brian O'halloran

Reference: LB4130

7/1/2014 2:53 PM

You think if you go to buy it I'm going to do "something" to my frame? You act like your 12 years old

7/1/2014 2:54 PM

Look who's talking. You're the one with the attitude.

"Try not to suck any dick on the way through the parking lot." - Brian O'halloran

Reference: LB4130

7/1/2014 4:06 PM

move on, you offer $75.00 for a frame which will probably cost me $30.00 to ship all the way across the US. Sounds like your late to the party and should of bought one of the frames your friends bought.

7/1/2014 7:21 PM

Lmao "No crap talking, No complaining," yet you're over her telling the homie to save up his allowance and calling him a 12 year old for shooting an offer. Smh, I wouldn't buy your shit either lol.

7/1/2014 8:28 PM

Steve is a solid seller... His stuff is legit

Refs: SuperstarDK,TCBmx., robinson79, Scubasteve







21four 87six 542five

7/2/2014 6:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2014 6:58 AM

dprc wrote: Steve is a solid seller... His stuff is legit

+1

and fuk these fags defending a $75 offer.

REFS: Wolfen, Dolphin, ImCareb, ecuadevil, mnsketch, Showtime402, Dee Hos, ScramHype, howlerfbm, Hatebreeder, Mserno75, blueep3piece, handlebar-to-face, skubasteve, james.mcdermott.

hookjrclc can suk my butt

I'm on the LEGIT SELLER list.

7/2/2014 8:49 AM

dprc wrote: Steve is a solid seller... His stuff is legit

asilva23 wrote: +1

and fuk these fags defending a $75 offer.

I've rode with Steve and bought stuff from him. He's a great guy to deal with.

Refs: bobPA, I forgot the rest.

7/2/2014 8:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2014 8:51 AM

soggybike wrote: I don't even want to buy it anymore. If i do buy it. He'll probably do something to the frame now. I'll keep looking though. Thanks Four. We need more people like you.

No problem dude.

And yeah it sounded pretty rude. It's hard to tell if someones joking on the internet all i read from it is you implying he's some broke kid who gets an allowance.

And about the "fags" defending his 75 dollar offer. That's usually how buying/selling/trading works you offer a price, met with a counter offer and go back and forth until decided. And 75 isn't even an unreasonable offer to start, this frame came out in 2008, 6 years ago, it's not worth as much as you seem to think. Now if he offered 75 dollars on a brand new frame in good condition that came out last year, I'd agree but I've bought all my ians under 120. I'm not even defending his offer though, I'm just saying you can just say "no thanks" and move on I've gotten plenty of poor offers but I don't respond rudely. Not a way to keep happy customers. But to each their own I suppose. I'm sure Steve's stuff is legit and he could've been just joking but it's hard to tell and seemed pretty messed up to say.

30+ refs check profile.



"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

7/2/2014 9:06 AM

You're smoking crack if you even remotely think you're gonna get any near 225

I'm on the vital legit list!
#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

7/2/2014 9:38 AM

Four wrote: No problem dude.

And yeah it sounded pretty rude. It's hard to tell if someones joking on the internet all i read from it is you implying he's some broke kid who gets an allowance.

And about the "fags" defending his 75 dollar offer. That's usually how buying/selling/trading works you offer a price, met with a counter offer and go back and forth until decided. And 75 isn't even an unreasonable offer to start, this frame came out in 2008, 6 years ago, it's not worth as much as you seem to think. Now if he offered 75 dollars on a brand new frame in good condition that came out last year, I'd agree but I've bought all my ians under 120. I'm not even defending his offer though, I'm just saying you can just say "no thanks" and move on I've gotten plenty of poor offers but I don't respond rudely. Not a way to keep happy customers. But to each their own I suppose. I'm sure Steve's stuff is legit and he could've been just joking but it's hard to tell and seemed pretty messed up to say.

^

7/2/2014 10:18 PM

I don't know how to send private messages so I'll just write it here. I'm on my phone.... @Four have you heard of the kink lost Dutchmen? The first version. Thaw one with mid bottom bracket.

"Try not to suck any dick on the way through the parking lot." - Brian O'halloran

Reference: LB4130

7/2/2014 11:04 PM

soggybike wrote: I don't know how to send private messages so I'll just write it here. I'm on my phone.... @Four have you heard of the kink lost Dutchmen? The first version. Thaw one with mid bottom bracket.

Yeah, it's an older frame, it was KC Badger's signature frame, i reckon it came around or before 2008/2009.

Here's the specs.

20.5", 20.75", 21"
Chainstay Length 13.75" (slammed)
Bottom Bracket Height 11.75"
Head Tube Angle 74.5 degrees
Seat Tube Angle 71 degrees
Seat Tube Size 25.4 (1") with built in clamp
Headtube Integrated, tapped for gyro tabs
Dropouts 14mm
Bottom Bracket Mid
Brake Options Seatstay
Weight 4.8 lbs
A lightweight chromoly frame designed for park / street / trail use. .
100% Sanko butted and heat treated tubing
Double butted top and down tube

Hope that helps man.

30+ refs check profile.



"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

7/3/2014 12:31 AM

You two mother fuckers are retarded.

7/3/2014 12:58 AM

Guys, you really shouldn't be fighting over $75. You remind me of strippers.

7/3/2014 2:19 AM

I'll clear this up for both parties. 2nd waves which were basically Ian's were being sold on the Sunday site new for $225 with free shipping when those frames were out. Then a few were $150 but i think those were 20"TT fundays and 2nd waves. The point is, he has a nice frame, realistically will he see 225 on here... No maybe on eBay but not here. If the price he's looking for is around 200 or so then I would look elsewhere for a sure sale. It's hard to get that kind if money for a frame that came out years ago when hatebreeder's new color way dinero is $120 shipped. We can all Stand to stop acting like children we have to try and keep the sale section civil.

7/3/2014 3:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/3/2014 3:53 AM

Its my frame and ill ask whatever I want for it. For all the younger members on here, I could give a shit what you think. You all need to toughen up a little and not get your feelings hurt before you enter the real world.

7/3/2014 7:55 AM

skubasteve wrote: Its my frame and ill ask whatever I want for it. For all the younger members on here, I could give a shit what you think. You all need to toughen up a little and not get your feelings hurt before you enter the real world.

I mean, i don't know if anyone else besides me and skubasteve has shipped because i cant afford to buy from all of you, but it is pretty damn expensive to ship a frame far. I think since it IS an Ian Schwartz frame and is pretty iconic, it is worth around 200, plus it is in great shape. Definitely worth around 200.

If i had around 200 bucks, i WOULD buy this frame. And since he lives in Virginia and i live in West Virginia he may knock a little off his price tag, but i wouldnt demand it.

7/3/2014 8:16 AM

If you serious about it I'd drop the price and still ship it to you. I've found another frame that's cheaper so I'd pass the deal along.

7/4/2014 8:18 AM

170?

7/4/2014 9:20 AM

If you want it for $170.00 send the payment. I actually forgot I left this ad up.

7/4/2014 11:03 AM

Waiting on direct deposit from my.check to come.in. you got anything else you're selling? My bike got stolen last month and I've been slowly trying.to piece a new one together.

7/4/2014 11:27 AM

New black fit mac bars, chrome bone deth 4 piece bars, some sprockets, seats,

7/4/2014 10:44 PM

Got a number I can reach you at?
Post a Reply to: Sunday Ian frame

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm