4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Volume Mystery Machine frame FS

6/18/2014 1:42 PM

Chrome volume mystery machine frame
used but good condition.
small amounts of rust on the left chainstay but nothing to worry about
specs-
Top and bottom tubes internally butted for extra strength.
Made from full 4130 CRMO, heat treated Sanko tubing.
tapered TT, and SS , low profile dropouts, and a slightly taller ST, with dual gussets.
Geo-
Top Tube: 20.75″
Chainstay: 13.75″
BB height: 11.7″
Seat Tube height: 9″
Head Tube Angle: 75°
Seat Tube Angle: 71°
Seat Post: 25.4
Headtube: Integrated
Seat Clamp: Integrated
Brake Mounts: EBS. Slides on and locks in
Dropouts: Heat Treated, 4mm thick 14mm slots
Gyro Tabs: Thread-On
Weight: 4 lbs 15 oz.
love the frame it doesnt dent very easily. huge chanistays massive tire clearance. had no problems with it i would just prefer a frame with a smaller tope tube length. comes with a profie BB and i will wax and buff the frame before shiiping.

looking for around 250$ plus free shipping. but will take all offers into consideration.

6/29/2014 9:57 PM

will trade mutiny frame haro sd frame

6/30/2014 9:56 AM

cultbmxer123 wrote: will trade mutiny frame haro sd frame

Srry im gonna wait for other offers im looking more for money for the frame

6/30/2014 1:56 PM

fiend embo

HardBMX_Tim, susboi, chad88, DGK_all_day_AKA_
.ig-b- { display: inline-block; }
.ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; }
.ig-b-:hover { background-position: 0 -60px; } .ig-b-:active { background-position: 0 -120px; }
.ig-b-48 { width: 48px; height: 48px; background: url(//badges.instagram.com/static/images/ig-badge-sprite-48.png) no-repeat 0 0; }
@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min--moz-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (-o-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2 / 1), only screen and (min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-resolution: 192dpi), only screen and (min-resolution: 2dppx) {
.ig-b-48 { background-image: url(//badges.instagram.com/static/images/ig-badge-sprite-48@2x.png); background-size: 60px 178px; } }Instagram

7/1/2014 10:05 PM

You're not gonna get $250 for it that's for sure.

7/1/2014 10:10 PM

ScramHype wrote: You're not gonna get $250 for it that's for sure.

Then how much would u buy it for?

7/1/2014 10:23 PM

I wouldn't pay more than what they go for on the volume website. This is just chrome and nothing special about it. Any serious frame sellers know 200 is stretching it these days and that's for the good ole American made frames. Don't take this as me being an asshole it's just how the sale section is. Try eBay if you want to sell it and make thanking of cash.

7/1/2014 10:27 PM

ScramHype wrote: I wouldn't pay more than what they go for on the volume website. This is just chrome and nothing special about it. Any serious frame sellers know 200 is stretching it these days and that's for the good ole American made frames. Don't take this as me being an asshole it's just how the sale section is. Try eBay if you want to sell it and make thanking of cash.

yeah i know what u mean but on the volume website it goes for 350 and they dont make the frame anymore. im also including a profile BB and free Shipping

7/1/2014 10:31 PM

169.XX

7/1/2014 10:34 PM

ScramHype wrote: 169.XX

ill think about it, ill let u know by tm

7/1/2014 10:37 PM

I don't want it I'm just letting you know how this sale section works. If you get any offers there gonna be low so don't get all upset and snappy at people if you get an offer like 130 120 or something like that good luck.
Post a Reply to: Volume Mystery Machine frame FS

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm