4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

** WARNING DO NOT DEAL WITH "SnM An1mal" **

6/26/2013 8:17 PM

He scammed and owes multiple people on this forum under the user "BMX2LIV"

here is all the proof you need.

Supposedly had his bike stolen in this thread: http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/douchebags-took-her-away,1275875
here was the bike :http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/She-likes-it-rough-in-all-positions,1275150
A big portion of that bike came from SuperstarDK and I and he still owes super star DK over 100$ and other users even more.
Some of the part he got from us he is now selling under the account "SnM An1mal" 21.25 S&M ATF and aqua profile hubs and stem.

This was his last post on the account "BMX2LIV" before I had him banned.

Look what one of his first posts was on the account SnM An1mal

Look what he's selling now the ATF and aqua profile stuff that he got from me and darrell (SuperstarDK)

Aqua mini and aqua stem

Don't deal with this kid!

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

6/26/2013 8:20 PM

Damn guys isn't it crazy how BMX2LIV and SnM An1mal have the same exact floors and trim in there house?-Sarcasm.

100+REFS
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

6/26/2013 8:25 PM

He was good with me, that's really weird

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_MArtinez

6/26/2013 8:31 PM

Marco_Gonzalez wrote: He was good with me, that's really weird

He may have done good with you and some others but it still doesn't change the fact that he still owes my buddy and other members on here money/parts.

100+REFS
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

6/26/2013 8:41 PM

I new it. He said his roommate did all the sketchy shit and remember I was the 1st one to call bull shit on his bike getting stolen.

Text Me For Faster Response (404)268-6332
Refs]: AllDayErrday.JakeSalbert.FunkyChicken.SuperstarDK.Genesis.ilovemybike22.blainep80.
Tommyboy.1of1547.oscar5788.Wade.Droogskull.TCbmx.Showtime402.nettyrspeghetti.theprophet.Kurtnut.
aw1234512.ScramHype.KnightLight.Tito24.Obiwanchromoly.Spikez5.BEASTASSDICK.Tjthemaxx.Areanfsl.
_brendan.Penman166.J.r Faw.SK1611.DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou.nshs2010.martinnn1004.
Warchol2.milou.Shutta.asilva23.a08.faiilz.HowlerFbm."FLORIDABMX"Dogbones.The Balt.Bdk1313.Jeez123.
Broughton.vin93.ticaleb.Hooligan703.dream.Element4all.skubasteve.Kymike.Andynahnah.Killawolf.Bmx-junkie.T-1 517.BmxKitten.Jaekass.++++++++++++MANY MANY MORE

6/26/2013 8:46 PM

He's been fine the 2 or 3 times I dealt with him. Same with Jared. He scammed dolphin but didn't scam me. This scam shit is getting old. Why the fuck can we not just have a legit community classified section?

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

6/26/2013 9:51 PM

Still got that FBM hubguard?

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

6/26/2013 10:07 PM

what i talk to him on fb all the time he seems legit

6/26/2013 10:13 PM

tomdon wrote: He's been fine the 2 or 3 times I dealt with him. Same with Jared. He scammed dolphin but didn't scam me. This scam shit is getting old. Why the fuck can we not just have a legit community classified section?

I understand he has done a few good deals on here.
But he needs to make things right and pay back the people he owes or at least work something out.

100+REFS
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

6/26/2013 10:14 PM

justin vogelsberger wrote: what i talk to him on fb all the time he seems legit

from his references it seems he has done fine lately but he still needs to make things right. not lie and say it was his "roommate"

100+REFS
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

6/29/2013 10:34 PM

seems sketchy just googled his # 4175541887 and a couple of post of BMX2LIV came up

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICK,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

6/30/2013 12:03 AM

oscar5788 wrote: seems sketchy just googled his # 4175541887 and a couple of post of BMX2LIV came up

Yep. I'd just stay away from him at least until he tries to make things right.

100+REFS
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

6/30/2013 1:39 PM

that's a pisser. I bought a T1 frame from him and didn't have any issues. hope everything gets resolved.

refs: SnM An1mal, DORBmx, RDB, collin_mcclenahan, asilva23
six won oh ate for too won oh nine oh

7/1/2013 10:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2013 10:25 AM

Heres the deal...
My Ex-Best friend and roommate Benjamin Smith used my name and address to deal on here.
He was being real weird about shit like not talking about stuff and stealing small thing from me.
I had been riding his bike (the ATF) to school. It got stolen on December 17th. Come Christmas Eve, He took of with all my parts i bought for my bike and disappeared. I figured he was pissed about his bike....i would be...and took off. I didnt hear from him until March 27th when he called from a restricted number and said he was sorry and hung up. I recovered most of his bike and decided to keep some and sell the rest to replace what he took from me...

I havent ripped anyone off nor do i intend to.

if there is a way i could help to clear things up... i would like to. id gladly send what i have to wherever it was supposed to be but i severely need new cranks and tires and bars and i spent the money for that stuff to recover parts from Benjis bike. I like helping and i know how it feels to get ripped off....it sucks. I just want my good name cleared. And if theres any money/parts left after i repair my bike ill distribute it to wherever it needs to go.

I apologize for the bs and confusion.

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

7/1/2013 3:13 PM

year in suspicion, finally got proof tim. =]

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

7/1/2013 9:07 PM

i was going to buy his stem

7/2/2013 10:54 AM

sam.cooper.1291 wrote: i was going to buy his stem

TC, as i said... this is basically the only way for me to sell parts in order to help correct what Benji did under my name. You ass fucked my rep by posting this instead of contacting me directly like last night....hence you pretty much fucked yourself too. *applause* you see... by calling me out on something i didnt do people are going to distrust me for no reason.. If you had directly contacted me this wouldnt happen and i would be more able to help. Ive now been distrusted and the only thing your false accusations have done is halt my sales

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

7/2/2013 12:13 PM

SnM An1mal wrote: TC, as i said... this is basically the only way for me to sell parts in order to help correct what Benji did under my name. You ass fucked my rep by posting this instead of contacting me directly like last night....hence you pretty much fucked yourself too. *applause* you see... by calling me out on something i didnt do people are going to distrust me for no reason.. If you had directly contacted me this wouldnt happen and i would be more able to help. Ive now been distrusted and the only thing your false accusations have done is halt my sales

Hahahah. I SMELL BULL SHIT!!!!!

Text Me For Faster Response (404)268-6332
Refs]: AllDayErrday.JakeSalbert.FunkyChicken.SuperstarDK.Genesis.ilovemybike22.blainep80.
Tommyboy.1of1547.oscar5788.Wade.Droogskull.TCbmx.Showtime402.nettyrspeghetti.theprophet.Kurtnut.
aw1234512.ScramHype.KnightLight.Tito24.Obiwanchromoly.Spikez5.BEASTASSDICK.Tjthemaxx.Areanfsl.
_brendan.Penman166.J.r Faw.SK1611.DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou.nshs2010.martinnn1004.
Warchol2.milou.Shutta.asilva23.a08.faiilz.HowlerFbm."FLORIDABMX"Dogbones.The Balt.Bdk1313.Jeez123.
Broughton.vin93.ticaleb.Hooligan703.dream.Element4all.skubasteve.Kymike.Andynahnah.Killawolf.Bmx-junkie.T-1 517.BmxKitten.Jaekass.++++++++++++MANY MANY MORE

7/2/2013 12:59 PM

SnM An1mal wrote: TC, as i said... this is basically the only way for me to sell parts in order to help correct what Benji did under my name. You ass fucked my rep by posting this instead of contacting me directly like last night....hence you pretty much fucked yourself too. *applause* you see... by calling me out on something i didnt do people are going to distrust me for no reason.. If you had directly contacted me this wouldnt happen and i would be more able to help. Ive now been distrusted and the only thing your false accusations have done is halt my sales

ecuadevil wrote: Hahahah. I SMELL BULL SHIT!!!!!

then consider shutting your mouth. I texted TC last night and informed him that ill try to cover Benjis bs as much as i can to have my name cleared... from the first contact i had with you you have been a jackass. just stfu

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/2/2013 2:51 PM

How did I fuck myself over?
I am just calling you out on clear evidence I have.

100+REFS
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

7/2/2013 3:17 PM

TCbmx. wrote: How did I fuck myself over?

People wont buy from me because of this bs. And all your "evidence" can prove is Benji and I lived in the same house and I bought the frame he was gonna buy...

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/2/2013 3:37 PM

SnM An1mal wrote: People wont buy from me because of this bs. And all your "evidence" can prove is Benji and I lived in the same house and I bought the frame he was gonna buy...

I have no proof of a "Benji" ever even existing.
I'm going buy the name I have and shipped to and from of Justin August which is YOU.
So I as well as everyone else on vital is holding (you) Justin August accountable.

100+REFS
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

7/2/2013 7:49 PM

I had Justin Titan as a name from him.

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

7/3/2013 9:29 AM

TCbmx. wrote: How did I fuck myself over?

SnM An1mal wrote: People wont buy from me because of this bs. And all your "evidence" can prove is Benji and I lived in the same house and I bought the frame he was gonna buy...

TCbmx. wrote: I have no proof of a "Benji" ever even existing.
I'm going buy the name I have and shipped to and from of Justin August which is YOU.
So I as well as everyone else on vital is holding (you) Justin August accountable.

and thats why i want my name cleared and why im willing to help to do so.

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/3/2013 9:34 AM

tomdon wrote: I had Justin Titan as a name from him.

I knew that Benji had used my name on here and fucked people over... so when i was dealing without anyone sending me money i didnt use my legal last name.... i used my grade school nickname in place of it

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/4/2013 1:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/4/2013 2:06 PM

can I just say that SnM has vouches and has sold to many people. I mean i'd buy from him. tbh i'm talking to him now and he says that it WAS his roommate which i know he had a roommate. so stop complaining and deal with it as he didn't SCAM YOU, any scams were his roommate and not An1mal... just gonna throw it out there

7/10/2013 10:57 AM

A small note, the arguement of the front hub and stem is irrelevant... They actually werent og teal. It was duplicolor metalcast or some other trans paint. It came off with a toothbrushfull of paint stripper...

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/10/2013 5:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2013 5:36 PM

Hey...so I'm not involved with any of this, but the story sounds like a believable one with a few holes (holes being the existence/non existence of "Benji"). We should try to get dates and messages of the bad deals vs. good deals. I'm working in a law firm and this is usually helpful because everyone uses a different style of writing. Not handwriting, but word linkage/use.

From an outsiders view,
Cody

P.S.
I need a pair of decent cranks for under 60 (RHD, Spline/Bolt, with bb, white, red, raw or black, and 175)

7/16/2013 11:02 AM

Don't deal with him, he so called "roommate" fucked me over on a good amount of parts don't deal with him it's not worth your time or money peoples

text meh 760 five nine5 59eight six

7/16/2013 12:38 PM

well ask the people who have given Justin good Ref's he is a reliable chap and i am tempted to buy a hub off him as it's a darn sight cheaper than other here.

Post a Reply to: ** WARNING DO NOT DEAL WITH "SnM An1mal" **

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm