** WARNING DO NOT DEAL WITH "SnM An1mal" **

Related:
Create New Tag

SnM An1mal

Vital BMX member SnM An1mal
101474 SnM An1mal http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/101474/avatar/c50_2013_05_13_13.29.12_1368725705.jpg?1368725006 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/SnM-An1mal,101474/all 12/20/12 3 210 3050 5 8

Posts: 3260

Joined: 12/20/2012

Location: NE, USA

7/16/2013 12:47 PM

jmez123 wrote:

Don't deal with him, he so called "roommate" fucked me over on a good amount of parts don't deal with him it's not worth your time or money peoples

Yes, my roommate that moved out 7 damn months ago. When trading, I ship the same day you ship. When selling, I ship the same day payment is recieved. Stop this bs. Seriously... Its RETARDED. I did nothing wrong. Ask the people ive dealt with, seriously. EVERYONE was happy.

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

KingCityBikeco

Vital BMX member KingCityBikeco
96113 KingCityBikeco http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/96113/avatar/c50_KingCity_flag_logo.jpg?1341871779 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/KingCityBikeco,96113/all 07/09/12 33 97

Posts: 130

Joined: 7/9/2012

Location: Philly, PA USA

7/17/2013 8:32 AM

jmez123 wrote:

Don't deal with him, he so called "roommate" fucked me over on a good amount of parts don't deal with him it's not worth your time or money peoples

SnM An1mal wrote:

Yes, my roommate that moved out 7 damn months ago. When trading, I ship the same day you ship. When selling, I ship the same day payment is recieved. Stop this bs. Seriously... Its RETARDED. I did nothing wrong. Ask the people ive dealt with, seriously. EVERYONE was happy.

yo txt me

Refs: Ac-Handy(x2), superstardk, sanchezz, lilrider187, lifeofridden, wescott2200, keify, mgbmx666
Web: Kingcitybikeco.com
Facebook/Kingcitybikeco

Josephridesbikes

Vital BMX member Josephridesbikes
105511 Josephridesbikes /images/default/avatar/c50.png http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Josephridesbikes,105511/all 05/16/13 9 23

Posts: 32

Joined: 5/16/2013

Location: Greater Los Angeles, CA USA

7/28/2013 9:28 AM

Y'all stupid as fuck. Those are 2 different frames. I didn't know one can come with a seat clamp and the other doesnt

When You Break A Tooth Riding Bikes, Get A New Tooth And Keep Riding . Trust Me

TCbmx.

Vital BMX member TCbmx.
72970 TCbmx. http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/72970/avatar/c50_timsnb_20_1416762259.jpg?1416762139 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/TCbmx,72970/all 12/14/10 15 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/TCbmx,72970/setup 238 5148 87 39

Posts: 5386

Joined: 12/14/2010

Location: TX, USA

7/28/2013 4:11 PM

Josephridesbikes wrote:

Y'all stupid as fuck. Those are 2 different frames. I didn't know one can come with a seat clamp and the other doesnt

You must be one of those people that just looks at pictures instead of reading.
The one with the clamp is the ATF the one without is a Sputnic.

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

dream

Vital BMX member dream
91834 dream http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/91834/avatar/c50_ax.jpg?1366179038 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/dream,91834/all 03/20/12 5 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/dream,91834/setup 49 2445 39 7

Posts: 2494

Joined: 3/20/2012

Location: Fountain Valley, CA USA

8/1/2013 3:02 PM

Josephridesbikes wrote:

Y'all stupid as fuck. Those are 2 different frames. I didn't know one can come with a seat clamp and the other doesnt

dumbfuck...

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

SnM An1mal

Vital BMX member SnM An1mal
101474 SnM An1mal http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/101474/avatar/c50_2013_05_13_13.29.12_1368725705.jpg?1368725006 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/SnM-An1mal,101474/all 12/20/12 3 210 3050 5 8

Posts: 3260

Joined: 12/20/2012

Location: NE, USA

8/26/2013 5:51 AM

this bs has been here 2 months.... can it be unstickied or something please?

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

TCbmx.

Vital BMX member TCbmx.
72970 TCbmx. http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/72970/avatar/c50_timsnb_20_1416762259.jpg?1416762139 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/TCbmx,72970/all 12/14/10 15 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/TCbmx,72970/setup 238 5148 87 39

Posts: 5386

Joined: 12/14/2010

Location: TX, USA

8/26/2013 7:13 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

this bs has been here 2 months.... can it be unstickied or something please?

You have never tried to resolve anything.

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

SnM An1mal

Vital BMX member SnM An1mal
101474 SnM An1mal http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/101474/avatar/c50_2013_05_13_13.29.12_1368725705.jpg?1368725006 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/SnM-An1mal,101474/all 12/20/12 3 210 3050 5 8

Posts: 3260

Joined: 12/20/2012

Location: NE, USA

8/26/2013 9:50 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

this bs has been here 2 months.... can it be unstickied or something please?

TCbmx. wrote:

You have never tried to resolve anything.

um i have nothing to resolve? i did nothing and this bs is ridiculous. I have no job and no money anyway. i cant even afford a new pair of shoes, so for real GTFO

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

ecuadevil

Vital BMX member ecuadevil
78341 ecuadevil http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/78341/avatar/c50_image.jpg?1354452653 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/ecuadevil,78341/all 04/22/11 4 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/ecuadevil,78341/setup 469 3424 17 21

Posts: 3893

Joined: 4/22/2011

Location: Kennesaw, GA USA

8/26/2013 10:18 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

this bs has been here 2 months.... can it be unstickied or something please?

TCbmx. wrote:

You have never tried to resolve anything.

SnM An1mal wrote:

um i have nothing to resolve? i did nothing and this bs is ridiculous. I have no job and no money anyway. i cant even afford a new pair of shoes, so for real GTFO

I have a deal. Send me your complete setup. Ill sell it and give the money to the homies u fucked. Then start freash and then see what the homies here decide. That would be a real homie thing 2 do

Text Me For Faster Response (404)268-6332
Refs]: AllDayErrday.JakeSalbert.FunkyChicken.SuperstarDK.Genesis.ilovemybike22.blainep80.
Tommyboy.1of1547.oscar5788.Wade.Droogskull.TCbmx.Showtime402.nettyrspeghetti.theprophet.Kurtnut.
aw1234512.ScramHype.KnightLight.Tito24.Obiwanchromoly.Spikez5.BEASTASSDICK.Tjthemaxx.Areanfsl.
_brendan.Penman166.J.r Faw.SK1611.DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou.nshs2010.martinnn1004.
Warchol2.milou.Shutta.asilva23.a08.faiilz.HowlerFbm."FLORIDABMX"Dogbones.The Balt.Bdk1313.Jeez123.
Broughton.vin93.ticaleb.Hooligan703.dream.Element4all.skubasteve.Kymike.Andynahnah.Killawolf.Bmx-junkie.T-1 517.BmxKitten.Jaekass.Mario.villegas90++++++++++MANY MANY MORE

SnM An1mal

Vital BMX member SnM An1mal
101474 SnM An1mal http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/101474/avatar/c50_2013_05_13_13.29.12_1368725705.jpg?1368725006 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/SnM-An1mal,101474/all 12/20/12 3 210 3050 5 8

Posts: 3260

Joined: 12/20/2012

Location: NE, USA

8/26/2013 10:26 AM

TCbmx. wrote:

You have never tried to resolve anything.

SnM An1mal wrote:

um i have nothing to resolve? i did nothing and this bs is ridiculous. I have no job and no money anyway. i cant even afford a new pair of shoes, so for real GTFO

ecuadevil wrote:

I have a deal. Send me your complete setup. Ill sell it and give the money to the homies u fucked. Then start freash and then see what the homies here decide. That would be a real homie thing 2 do

how about you fuck a pig you cunt bastard. I fucked nobody over whatsoever. It wasnt me. so how about you hop off my dick because mr. butthurt made a bs thread about something I DIDNT FUCKING DO

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

ecuadevil

Vital BMX member ecuadevil
78341 ecuadevil http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/78341/avatar/c50_image.jpg?1354452653 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/ecuadevil,78341/all 04/22/11 4 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/ecuadevil,78341/setup 469 3424 17 21

Posts: 3893

Joined: 4/22/2011

Location: Kennesaw, GA USA

8/26/2013 10:35 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

um i have nothing to resolve? i did nothing and this bs is ridiculous. I have no job and no money anyway. i cant even afford a new pair of shoes, so for real GTFO

ecuadevil wrote:

I have a deal. Send me your complete setup. Ill sell it and give the money to the homies u fucked. Then start freash and then see what the homies here decide. That would be a real homie thing 2 do

SnM An1mal wrote:

how about you fuck a pig you cunt bastard. I fucked nobody over whatsoever. It wasnt me. so how about you hop off my dick because mr. butthurt made a bs thread about something I DIDNT FUCKING DO

Don't get pissy with me.

Text Me For Faster Response (404)268-6332
Refs]: AllDayErrday.JakeSalbert.FunkyChicken.SuperstarDK.Genesis.ilovemybike22.blainep80.
Tommyboy.1of1547.oscar5788.Wade.Droogskull.TCbmx.Showtime402.nettyrspeghetti.theprophet.Kurtnut.
aw1234512.ScramHype.KnightLight.Tito24.Obiwanchromoly.Spikez5.BEASTASSDICK.Tjthemaxx.Areanfsl.
_brendan.Penman166.J.r Faw.SK1611.DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou.nshs2010.martinnn1004.
Warchol2.milou.Shutta.asilva23.a08.faiilz.HowlerFbm."FLORIDABMX"Dogbones.The Balt.Bdk1313.Jeez123.
Broughton.vin93.ticaleb.Hooligan703.dream.Element4all.skubasteve.Kymike.Andynahnah.Killawolf.Bmx-junkie.T-1 517.BmxKitten.Jaekass.Mario.villegas90++++++++++MANY MANY MORE

SnM An1mal

Vital BMX member SnM An1mal
101474 SnM An1mal http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/101474/avatar/c50_2013_05_13_13.29.12_1368725705.jpg?1368725006 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/SnM-An1mal,101474/all 12/20/12 3 210 3050 5 8

Posts: 3260

Joined: 12/20/2012

Location: NE, USA

8/26/2013 10:39 AM

dont be tellin me to do shit.

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

ac~handley

Vital BMX member ac~handley
96485 ac~handley http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/96485/avatar/c50_IMAG0167.jpg?1355475435 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/ac-handley,96485/all 07/19/12 61 569 1 1 4

Posts: 630

Joined: 7/19/2012

Location: Roanoke Rapids, NC USA

8/31/2013 3:01 PM

Bmx2liv.....was listed as justin august when i got f'ed over. I finally got my money back after 2months.

Refs~ scamhype x 3, pikachu, kroller, Ivan, kingcitybikeco, powerhouse, and traded w/ Jr Faw &Kevin Burnette
Sold 24" complete to some kid on here Chris....something I think.

SnM An1mal

Vital BMX member SnM An1mal
101474 SnM An1mal http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/101474/avatar/c50_2013_05_13_13.29.12_1368725705.jpg?1368725006 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/SnM-An1mal,101474/all 12/20/12 3 210 3050 5 8

Posts: 3260

Joined: 12/20/2012

Location: NE, USA

10/30/2013 11:28 PM

this has been here over 4 months.... it is unnecessary, could it be unstickied?

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

dream

Vital BMX member dream
91834 dream http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/91834/avatar/c50_ax.jpg?1366179038 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/dream,91834/all 03/20/12 5 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/dream,91834/setup 49 2445 39 7

Posts: 2494

Joined: 3/20/2012

Location: Fountain Valley, CA USA

12/3/2013 8:48 PM

lololol ruined rep

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

SnM An1mal

Vital BMX member SnM An1mal
101474 SnM An1mal http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/101474/avatar/c50_2013_05_13_13.29.12_1368725705.jpg?1368725006 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/SnM-An1mal,101474/all 12/20/12 3 210 3050 5 8

Posts: 3260

Joined: 12/20/2012

Location: NE, USA

12/4/2013 10:33 AM

dream wrote:

lololol ruined rep

not funny at all. something I didnt do fucked me over...

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

irideafly

Vital BMX member irideafly
43089 irideafly http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/43089/avatar/c50_kitties_in_teacup1.jpg.jpg?1300209123 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/irideafly,43089/all 04/16/09 31 418 8083 14 42

Posts: 8501

Joined: 4/16/2009

Location: Pen Island, CA USA

Moderator

2/7/2014 2:09 PM

So whats the situation? What I'm taking from this thread is SnM ANimal isn't going to do anything so I might as well ban him...

Mikel8149

Vital BMX member Mikel8149
96520 Mikel8149 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/96520/avatar/c50_47028_101011776630841_132097_n_00005_20150806_015645_1438841054.jpg?1438840734 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Mikel8149,96520/all 07/20/12 1 109 4529 4

Posts: 4638

Joined: 7/20/2012

Location: NC, USA

2/7/2014 9:13 PM

irideafly wrote:

So whats the situation? What I'm taking from this thread is SnM ANimal isn't going to do anything so I might as well ban him...

basically!

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

SnM An1mal

Vital BMX member SnM An1mal
101474 SnM An1mal http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/101474/avatar/c50_2013_05_13_13.29.12_1368725705.jpg?1368725006 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/SnM-An1mal,101474/all 12/20/12 3 210 3050 5 8

Posts: 3260

Joined: 12/20/2012

Location: NE, USA

2/8/2014 12:24 AM

irideafly wrote:

So whats the situation? What I'm taking from this thread is SnM ANimal isn't going to do anything so I might as well ban him...

I did nothing wrong, so why should I do anything. I've had nothing but happy customers that got the item exactly as described.

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

TCbmx.

Vital BMX member TCbmx.
72970 TCbmx. http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/72970/avatar/c50_timsnb_20_1416762259.jpg?1416762139 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/TCbmx,72970/all 12/14/10 15 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/TCbmx,72970/setup 238 5148 87 39

Posts: 5386

Joined: 12/14/2010

Location: TX, USA

2/8/2014 7:49 AM

irideafly wrote:

So whats the situation? What I'm taking from this thread is SnM ANimal isn't going to do anything so I might as well ban him...

Pretty much...
He has yet to make it right to the people that were screwed over.

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

SnM An1mal

Vital BMX member SnM An1mal
101474 SnM An1mal http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/101474/avatar/c50_2013_05_13_13.29.12_1368725705.jpg?1368725006 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/SnM-An1mal,101474/all 12/20/12 3 210 3050 5 8

Posts: 3260

Joined: 12/20/2012

Location: NE, USA

2/8/2014 9:18 AM

TCbmx. wrote:

Pretty much...
He has yet to make it right to the people that were screwed over.

I screwed nobody over. You know what? FUCK IT. Vital sucks now anyway. Who cares?

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

irideafly

Vital BMX member irideafly
43089 irideafly http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/43089/avatar/c50_kitties_in_teacup1.jpg.jpg?1300209123 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/irideafly,43089/all 04/16/09 31 418 8083 14 42

Posts: 8501

Joined: 4/16/2009

Location: Pen Island, CA USA

Moderator

2/8/2014 12:10 PM

At the end of the day he used your name and account, that is, if this second person exists. If you feel you were unjustly banned send another MOD an email to review this situation, but I feel this situation is full of BS and has dragged on far too long.

SnM An1mal
N-dür
Were both locked

TCbmx.

Vital BMX member TCbmx.
72970 TCbmx. http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/72970/avatar/c50_timsnb_20_1416762259.jpg?1416762139 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/TCbmx,72970/all 12/14/10 15 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/TCbmx,72970/setup 238 5148 87 39

Posts: 5386

Joined: 12/14/2010

Location: TX, USA

3/30/2014 9:52 PM

irideafly wrote:

At the end of the day he used your name and account, that is, if this second person exists. If you feel you were unjustly banned send another MOD an email to review this situation, but I feel this situation is full of BS and has dragged on far too long.

SnM An1mal
N-dür
Were both locked

Same kid, new account selling on here again. (softbmx-Josten)
http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/softbmx-Josten,110981/all

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

HardBMX_Tim

Vital BMX member HardBMX_Tim
106966 HardBMX_Tim http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/106966/avatar/c50_IMG_41431155304659_1415905782.jpg?1415905117 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/HardBMX-Tim,106966/all 07/15/13 3 296 4800 7

Posts: 5096

Joined: 7/15/2013

Location: Warrenton, MO USA

3/31/2014 5:43 PM

Lots of interesting stuff here. I ordered R25 forks (the ones BMX2LIV said he was going to buy?) from SnM An1mal AFTER all of this stuff had happened. I want to say around octoberish, maybe November. He gave me a good deal and I received them in better condition than expected from his description other than a cut steerer tube which he claimed he does to all his forks (BMX2LIV does it too according to his bikecheck) so he forgot to mention. He refunded me 10% or $7 for the mishap. Since then I have been in contact with him almost daily through facebook and he has become a good friend of mine.
Being in contact with him for so long, I have heard him refer to owning multiple sets of profile hubs, including an aqua pair. He has also referred to owning Cult Sect forks, a Profile Stem, Colony Fantastic Plastic pefals, and an Odyssey MDS sprocket. Ontop of that all, there was a period of time he spent constantly trying to sell a spray painted S&M ATF 21.25". All these + the R25s he sold me are items BMX2LIV or "Benji" claimed to own or was determined to buy.
Im not saying Justin (SnM An1mal) is lying, but my personal information from him really links together with all of the "proof" against him. Justin's story is also very choppy and sounds very easily made up. In my experience with him, i do believe he is a compulsive liar. He makes statements that COULD be true but i find them VERY unlikely (blowing up sets of Profile hubs in days, folding an Odyssey MDS in weeks, etc.) However, the things BMX2LIV has said in his thread really dont sound like the Justin I have been in contact with.
Regardless of all that, he seems like a very nice person and has done good business with me and a handful of other people AFTER these accusations were made. I understand it really looks like he scammed a few people, and truthfully I wouldnt be surprised if he did, but he does have an excuse (be it true or not) and I believe if no one can prove his story wrong then no one has the right to defame his name and reputation. At the worst, he gets his name in the blacklist, but having a thread stickied to the top of the forum is really unjust unless you do it for everyone else who has been accused of scamming aswell.
This thread being stickied is abuse of a moderator's powers. The rules are that their name goes on the blacklist if they are a supposed scammer, not their name gets advertised negatively at the top of the forum. Just my two cents on that.




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


Mikel8149

Vital BMX member Mikel8149
96520 Mikel8149 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/96520/avatar/c50_47028_101011776630841_132097_n_00005_20150806_015645_1438841054.jpg?1438840734 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Mikel8149,96520/all 07/20/12 1 109 4529 4

Posts: 4638

Joined: 7/20/2012

Location: NC, USA

4/2/2014 2:01 PM

He said "vital sucks anyway" so why is he back?

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

irideafly

Vital BMX member irideafly
43089 irideafly http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/43089/avatar/c50_kitties_in_teacup1.jpg.jpg?1300209123 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/irideafly,43089/all 04/16/09 31 418 8083 14 42

Posts: 8501

Joined: 4/16/2009

Location: Pen Island, CA USA

Moderator

4/3/2014 10:27 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Lots of interesting stuff here. I ordered R25 forks (the ones BMX2LIV said he was going to buy?) from SnM An1mal AFTER all of this stuff had happened. I want to say around octoberish, maybe November. He gave me a good deal and I received them in better condition than expected from his description other than a cut steerer tube which he claimed he does to all his forks (BMX2LIV does it too according to his bikecheck) so he forgot to mention. He refunded me 10% or $7 for the mishap. Since then I have been in contact with him almost daily through facebook and he has become a good friend of mine.
Being in contact with him for so long, I have heard him refer to owning multiple sets of profile hubs, including an aqua pair. He has also referred to owning Cult Sect forks, a Profile Stem, Colony Fantastic Plastic pefals, and an Odyssey MDS sprocket. Ontop of that all, there was a period of time he spent constantly trying to sell a spray painted S&M ATF 21.25". All these + the R25s he sold me are items BMX2LIV or "Benji" claimed to own or was determined to buy.
Im not saying Justin (SnM An1mal) is lying, but my personal information from him really links together with all of the "proof" against him. Justin's story is also very choppy and sounds very easily made up. In my experience with him, i do believe he is a compulsive liar. He makes statements that COULD be true but i find them VERY unlikely (blowing up sets of Profile hubs in days, folding an Odyssey MDS in weeks, etc.) However, the things BMX2LIV has said in his thread really dont sound like the Justin I have been in contact with.
Regardless of all that, he seems like a very nice person and has done good business with me and a handful of other people AFTER these accusations were made. I understand it really looks like he scammed a few people, and truthfully I wouldnt be surprised if he did, but he does have an excuse (be it true or not) and I believe if no one can prove his story wrong then no one has the right to defame his name and reputation. At the worst, he gets his name in the blacklist, but having a thread stickied to the top of the forum is really unjust unless you do it for everyone else who has been accused of scamming aswell.
This thread being stickied is abuse of a moderator's powers. The rules are that their name goes on the blacklist if they are a supposed scammer, not their name gets advertised negatively at the top of the forum. Just my two cents on that.

A thread like this happens for every scammer, this is heading towards the year mark so this is getting un-stuck

Chuck8273

Vital BMX member Chuck8273
86726 Chuck8273 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/86726/avatar/c50_image_1378092142.jpg?1378091187 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Chuck8273,86726/all 11/03/11 14 15 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Chuck8273,86726/setup 67 5735 11 2 10

Posts: 5802

Joined: 11/3/2011

Location: MO, USA

Moderator

4/3/2014 11:19 AM

And, let PayPal protect you. DON'T SEND MONEY AS A GIFT TO PEOPLE YOU AREN'T 10000000000000% SURE OF!!! Saving a few bucks isn't worth risking the entire amount. Seriously.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

mitchovich

Vital BMX member mitchovich
77757 mitchovich http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/77757/avatar/c50_image_1395007834.jpg?1395007589 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/mitchovich,77757/all 04/09/11 9 277

Posts: 286

Joined: 4/9/2011

Location: Spokane, WA USA

4/3/2014 6:55 PM

sooooo is snm an1mal gonna sell me some cheap parts or what

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

bmxsteve99

Vital BMX member bmxsteve99
104707 bmxsteve99 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/104707/avatar/c50_vital5.17.15_1431899110.jpg?1431899062 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/bmxsteve99,104707/all 04/14/13 82 3829 2 3

Posts: 3911

Joined: 4/14/2013

Location: Goleta, CA USA

4/3/2014 8:57 PM

dude owes me 120 fucking dollars for CAD work...

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

robinson79

Vital BMX member robinson79
109346 robinson79 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/109346/avatar/c50_00J0J_ei8Mvex4pJ4_600x450_1427818943.jpg?1427818714 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/robinson79,109346/all 12/17/13 1 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/robinson79,109346/setup 42 314 1 23 1

Posts: 356

Joined: 12/17/2013

Location: TX, USA

4/5/2014 11:16 PM

Is it possible for Vital to establish a formal points based feedback system like Ebay and bmxmuseum have? One or two neg. at the museum basically black lists sellers. Also only paying pro members are allowed to sell *20 bucks annual membership and one or two negs with no effort to resolve makes you "for sale restricted" and nobody will take the risk. Seems like a good system in place would prevent fraud here.