4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

The Trailest Bike On Vital - 2014 FBM Steadfast CS

6/25/2014 2:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/12/2014 4:54 PM

Frame: 2014 FBM Steadfast CS 21"

Steering:
Headset: FSA Impact Integrated with Zodiac Engineering Dust Cap
Fork: Odyssey R32 with Tree Compression Bolt
Stem: S&M Credence Turtleneck with Bluesix Titanium Bolts
Handlebars: Tree Sequoia 4° Upsweep
Grips: Odyssey Tom Dugan
Bar Ends: Tree Threaded

Drivetrain:
Bottom Bracket: Odyssey 22mm Mid
Cranks: Odyssey Thunderbolt Socket Drive 175mm with Bluesix Titanium Spindle Bolt
Sprocket: Tree Lite Socket Drive 30T
Pedals: Odyssey Trailmix Sealed
Chain: Odyssey Keychain Hollow

Seating:
Seat: Mutiny Classic Slim Tripod
Seat Post: Mutiny Tripod
Seat Post Clamp: Odyssey Mr. Clampy Too

Front Wheel:
Hub: Tree Straight Pull
Spokes: Tree Straight Pull with G-Sport Taper-Hex Nipples
Rim: G-Sport Birdcage
Tire: Odyssey Hawk P-Lyte 2.40"

Rear Wheel:
Hub: Tree Straight Pull V3 Cassette 10T
Spokes: Tree Straight Pull with G-Sport Taper-Hex Nipples
Rim: G-Sport Birdcage
Tire: Odyssey Hawk P-Lyte 2.20"

Braking:
Brake Lever: Odyssey Monolever Medium
Brake Cable: Tree SB Power
Brake Pads: Kool Stop BMX Dual Compound with Bluesix Titanium Nuts
Brake: Kink Desist

Extras:
Dan's Comp Schrader Tubes
Odyssey Rim Strips
Cinema Alloy Valve Caps

Modifications:
Cut steerer tube
Polished Tripod seat bolt
Polished brake lever bolts

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/25/2014 3:13 PM

First motherfuckers. This shit is dope

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

6/25/2014 3:59 PM

Almost as good looking as it's owner :X

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

6/25/2014 4:25 PM

OMFG I LITERALLY CAN"T EVEN!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6/25/2014 4:29 PM

Well that turned out incredible Jesse! Proper shame it's not the Barcode, BUT! Onwards & Upwards! That is a true beauty of a Bike! The Army Green is seriously badass! You know I'm not Odyssey's greatest fan, but I really like how You have picked & chosen their "Best Bits" I guess You'd say & then the Tree bits are just the best!

6/25/2014 4:56 PM

Nice but it needs pegs.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

It's sad when everyone takes the side of the pathological liar.
i bet he doesn't even tighten the bolts because he just tears it down after building it.

6/25/2014 6:01 PM

Topsey wrote: Well that turned out incredible Jesse! Proper shame it's not the Barcode, BUT! Onwards & Upwards! That is a true beauty of a Bike! The Army Green is seriously badass! You know I'm not Odyssey's greatest fan, but I really like how You have picked & chosen their "Best Bits" I guess You'd say & then the Tree bits are just the best!

Thanks man! Now that I've had both, I much prefer this over the Barcode. Just better quality overall even though the FBM came with a small paint blemish on the BB. Odyssey and Tree are two of my favorite companies so I tried to spread the parts out evenly among them. Came out better than I thought it would. Really glad I went with the green!

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/25/2014 6:01 PM

one try kid wrote: Nice but it needs pegs.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll save the pegs for when I see you.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/25/2014 6:19 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: Thanks man! Now that I've had both, I much prefer this over the Barcode. Just better quality overall even though the FBM came with a small paint blemish on the BB. Odyssey and Tree are two of my favorite companies so I tried to spread the parts out evenly among them. Came out better than I thought it would. Really glad I went with the green!

The Green is seriously legit! I think You made the right call for sure. Whilst I'm not the greatest Odyssey fan, I cannot deny they knock out some quality shit. Tree are just top notch! I love pretty much every thing they put out! Super well thought out, all top quality, Sam is just a Fucking Genius haha. You did good My Dude!

I gotta wait till the 15th for My Shadow Cranks, there was a mess up with production, but they are going above & beyond & they're AIR SHIPPING some of their new stuff over to the States, My Cranks included!!! End of July I should have everything.

6/25/2014 7:23 PM

Topsey wrote: The Green is seriously legit! I think You made the right call for sure. Whilst I'm not the greatest Odyssey fan, I cannot deny they knock out some quality shit. Tree are just top notch! I love pretty much every thing they put out! Super well thought out, all top quality, Sam is just a Fucking Genius haha. You did good My Dude!

I gotta wait till the 15th for My Shadow Cranks, there was a mess up with production, but they are going above & beyond & they're AIR SHIPPING some of their new stuff over to the States, My Cranks included!!! End of July I should have everything.

Aluminum cranks? You can't be serious.
30/10 must feel wonderful Jesse? I liked it also

Don't Sweat The Streets

6/25/2014 7:29 PM

Nope Tom, I'm not getting Alloy Cranks! I'm getting Investment Cast Heat Treated Chromoly Cranks

6/25/2014 7:41 PM

That would be have been my second frame choice if I didn't find my barcode. Im a big FBM fan boy and will be having them build me a custom next year based off the steadfast. Looks amazing man. Let me know how the hawks do on dirt. Come to STL and ride some trails with us!

"im hoping people realize that this is the realest machine on Vital right now. id kill to get on that thing and see how it feels. awesome job."- Howlerfbm

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

Antithought.bandcamp.com- Check it!

6/25/2014 8:36 PM

HOLY COW. this is perfection man!

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/25/2014 9:43 PM

Brokenbmx wrote: HOLY COW. this is perfection man!

Thanks dude!!

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/25/2014 9:44 PM

Ricked_Em wrote: That would be have been my second frame choice if I didn't find my barcode. Im a big FBM fan boy and will be having them build me a custom next year based off the steadfast. Looks amazing man. Let me know how the hawks do on dirt. Come to STL and ride some trails with us!

Thanks dude! Haven't had the chance to ride the trails yet but I rode through some rough grass and dirt and the Hawks seemed fine.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/26/2014 12:01 AM

That is truly a thing of beauty. I love all the Tree parts.

6/26/2014 1:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/26/2014 1:06 AM

Needs less brakes, more pegs, a wider back tyre, plastic pedals, a fat pivotal seat and a big OSS sticker to be any good.

Just kidding, this is one way to make me moist on a Thursday morning. If I owned that bike I would have to build another one exactly the same because it just looks (and I'm sure feels) too perfect to ride haha. Are you still going to get a Cyclops stem when they come out or have you been completely been put off T-1 parts?

6/26/2014 10:32 AM

looks awesome and killer specs

My Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.

6/26/2014 12:40 PM

BMX_Forever wrote: Needs less brakes, more pegs, a wider back tyre, plastic pedals, a fat pivotal seat and a big OSS sticker to be any good.

Just kidding, this is one way to make me moist on a Thursday morning. If I owned that bike I would have to build another one exactly the same because it just looks (and I'm sure feels) too perfect to ride haha. Are you still going to get a Cyclops stem when they come out or have you been completely been put off T-1 parts?

Haha, thanks. Not planning on a Cyclops. Still might buy one if I have the cash when they're released. I just prefer a traditional 6 bolt stem. Knowing my luck the Cyclops will be machined in a way that makes it unusable and it will take 2 months of waiting to end up just getting a refund.

And thanks to the other guys.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/26/2014 12:41 PM

Could a mod please remove Chrisaustin's posts? Taking up the entire page... Thanks!

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/26/2014 2:16 PM

in my top 5 for sexiest bikes ever

selling refs: NikeOGD, maxbakerman, daniel 21, effigy, tjthemaxx, BmxRida4lyfe, PaViMo, JoeGreen, louie101202, Joao, Turbodsingle (x3), jmez123, ecuadevil, irideafly, motogrizz, Edge814, i like too bike (x2), Marco_Gonzalez, Mike - E, Brokenbmx, bmxsteve99
Credence MOD

6/26/2014 3:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/26/2014 3:14 PM

@Chrisaustin - just a friendly reminder to not quote gigantic posts. There's no reason to quote a giant post (especially with pictures). It makes the page slower and a lot less readable for everyone. General rule of thumb: don't quote anything with pictures.

6/26/2014 4:09 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote: OMFG I LITERALLY CAN"T EVEN!

SAME!

Seriously nice bike!

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

Not blazing, just tazing.

6/27/2014 8:43 AM

This is the perfect bike... I really really love this.

6/27/2014 10:52 AM

Duuuuuude. Trails. Machine. Just. It's. Yisssss.

6/27/2014 12:15 PM

Haha, thanks guys.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/27/2014 12:56 PM

Beast of a bike. Looks amazing.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/27/2014 8:51 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote: Beast of a bike. Looks amazing.

Thanks dude!

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/27/2014 8:53 PM

you have a chain?!?! you'll never dial yur feebs m8

Don't Sweat The Streets

6/27/2014 9:47 PM

Come ride with me in Michigan!

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

Post a Reply to: The Trailest Bike On Vital - 2014 FBM Steadfast CS

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm