4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Abortion

1/15/2014 12:36 PM

Murdered my embryo! This bike is fucking solid, massive shout outs to Fiend for the frame and forks! Easily my best bike ever, only thing I would change is new rims because I beat the piss out of mine. Before anybody says my parts are wrong, they're not. This embryo is a super limited edition, it has no brake mounts and came flat black. Bob at fiend told me they were only made for a few dudes on the team. Also the forks are the embryo v2 forks, there is new welding at the bottom of the forks compared to the originals. Bob is a G, the warranty at fiend is amazing. Also the freecoaster is the same as the one Ty was riding awhile ago http://bmx.transworld.net/1000177220/features/bike-check-ty-morrow/?nggpage=2&pid=61988#ngtop. Here ya go!

Frame: Fiend embryo 20.75 team edition
Forks: Fiend embryo v2
Bars: Fiend team 8.5 cut down to 28"
Stem: Fiend morrow
Headset: Primo
Grips: Federal contact
Front wheel: Primo n4fl v2 complete wheel
Front tire: Cult Dehart 2.35
Rear wheel: Primo Freemix early prototype version, thanks to Matty Long, laced to a 7005 series rim
Rear tire: Animal TWW 2.20
Seat: random United that Matty gave to me
Seat post: random Volume post
Cranks: Fiend 170mm
Pedals: Shadow Ravager, shattered my right one but my friend had a back up
Sprocket: Merritt mighty 25t
Chain: Cult 410
Bottom Bracket: Primo
Pegs: Animal Butchers in the front, Fiend Belmonts in the back. Grinded through my first pair of metal pegs so I got these!
Hub Guards: FBM and Primo DSG

What are your thoughts on abortion?
refs: ouykcuf, KingCityBikeco, I like too bike, MrHavoc1988, Jared42069, agcrx, ecuadevil

1/15/2014 1:56 PM

Ultimate street machine right here!!! Clever title too.

1/15/2014 2:57 PM

DAAAMMM. Really nice!! Gum tires would look awesome.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/15/2014 4:00 PM

You must be really good to get Fiend hookups and ride with Matty Long.

I love Fiend , stoked for the flat black frame , and the v2 forks are amazing. Cranks in 170 look amazing !

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

1/15/2014 4:32 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: You must be really good to get Fiend hookups and ride with Matty Long.

I love Fiend , stoked for the flat black frame , and the v2 forks are amazing. Cranks in 170 look amazing !

Wasn't exactly a hookup, just a warranty, but they still really hooked it up by giving me shit that no one else has haha. and Matty is my homie, haven't seen him in a bit since he hurt his knee and its just been winter and shit but i think were gonna try to ride an indoor park sometime soon, maybe i'll try to make an edit or somethin

refs: ouykcuf, KingCityBikeco, I like too bike, MrHavoc1988, Jared42069, agcrx, ecuadevil

1/15/2014 5:43 PM

looks great,I really like the frame

1/16/2014 10:02 AM

aye, finally someone else riding the Fiend Team frame. had mine for almost a year now.

1/16/2014 10:26 AM

marianoleonczik wrote: aye, finally someone else riding the Fiend Team frame. had mine for almost a year now.

Its not the team frame, its just a special embryo made for a few guys on the team

1/16/2014 2:03 PM

mgbmx666 wrote: Its not the team frame, its just a special embryo made for a few guys on the team

yeah, I know. no brake mounts, and only comes in flat black. I got mine off of Jj Palmere.

1/19/2014 8:34 AM

bumpp

1/20/2014 1:22 AM

Awesome! That black is sweet dude, I want it

*TIPS LEE FEDORA MAN* SWAG IS 4 MEN MEN HAVE CLASSS LMAO!!!!

1/20/2014 11:15 AM

So sweet. Clever name too haha

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

Post a Reply to: Abortion

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm