4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

JUST LOOK AT IT. SOMEONE. IT DOESN'T SUCK. PLEASE.

5/14/2014 8:09 PM

New pedals. Getting some fafs, primo solid sprocket in polish, and a polished chain soon. Pedals are awesome. Ze are primo super tenderizers

5/15/2014 9:19 AM

I know i said this on instagram, but that watch cable hanger really is great.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Chum is fum

Magic

5/15/2014 1:40 PM

Your bars are really far forward and your seat looks like it would go right into your poop shoot if you landed wrong.

Haha looks good man. Chrome nipples would be so sexy!

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/15/2014 3:57 PM

Stocksy wrote: Your bars are really far forward and your seat looks like it would go right into your poop shoot if you landed wrong.

Bars are almost straight up and down actually, leaning the slightest bit back (towards the rear). And that seat. I'm getting rid of the seat and post. It's buttrape on a bike. Demolition post with a shdw in black maybe. It's coming along though.

5/20/2014 11:52 AM

Stocksy wrote: Your bars are really far forward and your seat looks like it would go right into your poop shoot if you landed wrong.

I like girls with more pinkish nipples personally. Chrome makes them look like a robot.

You know what my bike's name is? Bike.
That Emily chick does some damn good shovel work you should get her out at the trails-eskimojay
"Are there any downsides to your career?" "Yup-downside icepicks, but I've never been able to do downside double pegs."-Tony Hamlin
UPDATED BIKE CHECK

5/21/2014 6:56 PM

My bad, must've just been the picture! Haha

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

6/6/2014 6:37 PM

I am rid of that gawd awful gold. New stuff!
Parts list:
Front end:
Frame: fit flow
Fork: fit
Headset: fsa pig
Stem: sunday freeze with ia colony adjustable spacer
Bars: Shadow Conspiracy vultus 8.5
Grips: odi
Lever: odyssey monolever
Cable: kink
Brakes: tektro

Mid:
Cranks: redline flight (full chromo, works awesome for such a low priced part)
Pedals: primo super tenderizers
BB: redline
Seat clamp: demolition
Seat post: fly bikes tripod
Seat: demolition x markit tripod. Sooooo comfy and sturdy. Feels like it's bulletproof. Deffo recommend
Sprocket: stolen sumo
Chain: kmc 410h

Wheels:
Front: Alex g303 single wall to a generic 14mm hub
wrapped in a 2.25 demolition machete
Rear: cinema 333 to a zx hub, never skips, wrapped in a 2.00 animal tww

And my green watch.

6/6/2014 6:45 PM

Love it! Looks much much better without the gold

6/6/2014 9:02 PM

GThompson121 wrote: Love it! Looks much much better without the gold

Agreed here. Thanks though! This thing is an absolute blast on trails. 14 inch chainstay makes this thing nice!

6/7/2014 12:37 AM

Nice bike

6/7/2014 4:28 AM

Coming on well My Dude!

6/7/2014 5:15 AM

Still love this bike!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

6/7/2014 6:24 AM

Looks loads better with out the gold!

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/7/2014 7:34 AM

Your watch is like my bike having duct tape, it just wouldn't be right without it!

Chum is fum

Magic

6/7/2014 7:59 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Your watch is like my bike having duct tape, it just wouldn't be right without it!

Ha. True. I don't think you should get rid of the duct tape. Makes your bike yours. Next thing on the list of upgrades are frame, fork, and front wheel. I know what wheel I'm getting right now, the search for the right frame continues.

6/7/2014 10:04 AM

Looks good man!

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

6/7/2014 3:49 PM

What sort of Frame Specs are You looking for???

6/7/2014 3:51 PM

Dam, that bike is nice!

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/7/2014 4:26 PM

Looks a lot better now mate, me like it.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/7/2014 5:47 PM

Topsey wrote: What sort of Frame Specs are You looking for???

Short. 20.6 max tt. Short end. Medium to shallow headtube angle. So far im looking at the wtp scorpio and the bsd beverage.

6/29/2014 2:48 PM

Bump. Got pegs. DK bundy. If I lile pegs, I'll upgrade. These only cost ten dollars. Got em at Wal-Mart.

6/29/2014 3:05 PM

Your bike is looking sweet. How are those Red Line Flights holding up? Do they come with life time warranty?

Mirraco is my ride!!

6/29/2014 3:26 PM

The Scorpio is a BAD ASS Frame!!!

FBM Orphan? United Mothership? S&M ATF/BTM? Subrosa Villicus Prime 2? Sunday Funday? Kink Titan? Mutiny Rune?

There's a few others for You to think about!

6/29/2014 3:37 PM

Topsey wrote: The Scorpio is a BAD ASS Frame!!!

FBM Orphan? United Mothership? S&M ATF/BTM? Subrosa Villicus Prime 2? Sunday Funday? Kink Titan? Mutiny Rune?

Also FBM the hard way frame

Chum is fum

Magic

6/29/2014 4:05 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote: Your bike is looking sweet. How are those Red Line Flights holding up? Do they come with life time warranty?

The flights are awesome. They have little flex, but for $90 cranks that should be ok. Full chromoly, heat treated, but I don't know on the warranty. If they break and it has no warranty, whatever. They're penny pincher cranks.

6/29/2014 4:21 PM

Topsey wrote: The Scorpio is a BAD ASS Frame!!!

And the WZA v3 is more appealing now too... nothing over 75 degrees on the headtube. But I'm wondering if I'll still be able flow around nicely. Because I also like to ride trails.

6/29/2014 5:12 PM

If you're used to that head tube angle, you'll be fine on trails. IMO.
Nice ride... I like.

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

6/29/2014 6:22 PM

boston wrote: If you're used to that head tube angle, you'll be fine on trails. IMO.
Nice ride... I like.

Sees legit. And thanks errybody.

6/29/2014 6:36 PM

The WZA V3 has a 12.8" Chain Stays My Dude, probably wouldn't be best for Trails!

Have You thought about a The Take Ivy 5 Frame?

75 Degree Head Tube Angle
20.5", 20.75", 21", 21.25" Top Tube Lengths
71 Degree Seat Tube Angle
8.25" Stand Over Height
11.5" Bottom Bracket Height
13.25" Slammed Chain Stays

Rides like a Fucking DREAM! They have Removable Mounts for Your Braking Needs! All the usual shit from a US Made Frame! (They're Made By FBM!) They're bringing out a 6 in September I believe, a few updated Specs, can't tell You 100% What they are though! My Dude Jeff is keeping those under wraps right now!

6/29/2014 6:54 PM

Topsey wrote: The WZA V3 has a 12.8" Chain Stays My Dude, probably wouldn't be best for Trails!

Have You thought about a The Take Ivy 5 Frame?

75 Degree Head Tube Angle
20.5", 20.75", 21", 21.25" Top Tube Lengths
71 Degree Seat Tube Angle
8.25" Stand Over Height
11.5" Bottom Bracket Height
13.25" Slammed Chain Stays

Rides like a Fucking DREAM! They have Removable Mounts for Your Braking Needs! All the usual shit from a US Made Frame! (They're Made By FBM!) They're bringing out a 6 in September I believe, a few updated Specs, can't tell You 100% What they are though! My Dude Jeff is keeping those under wraps right now!

Oh dude, that sounds sick!

Chum is fum

Magic

Post a Reply to: JUST LOOK AT IT. SOMEONE. IT DOESN'T SUCK. PLEASE.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm