4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Bike.

6/29/2014 7:11 PM

Alright m8s This is my bike as of now, since ive been riding more instead of having my bike just sit inside!

Grips: Animal Edwins
Barends: None too heavy
Bars: Sunday Triumphs
Forks: Shiv 2
Headset: Fly
Stem: elementary 3
Frame: Fit S3.5 20.75
Cranks: United 170s
Seat: Duo
Chain: A Rusty KMC But Hey I Couldnt Dial My Feebs Chainless!
Pegs: Fly old ones but not pictured
Clamp: Integrated
Pedals: Odyssey
BB: random bearings united/primo cones.
Sprocket: T1 25T
Mods: Bars cut to 26, MAHUSSIVE Dent On Crossbar, Post is cut and wedge modded, 3/4 ears,bridge and lip, Demolition rim strip held together with masking tape, blood on frame, I use 2 drive side cones, Frame and bars painted black and probably some other shit.

Front Wheel:
Odyssey 7KA
Tree spokes
Tree hub
Odyssey Hawk 2.2

Back Wheel:
Primo Vs Rim
Rush v2
light spokes
Odyssey Hawk 2.2

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

6/29/2014 7:18 PM

Why haven't I seen this before? It's sick!

6/29/2014 7:25 PM

The booby is riding! Yay. Small bars look weird. They would look good on a smaller frame.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

6/29/2014 7:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/29/2014 7:30 PM

Why didn't you call it Sarah? -insert broken heart emoticon that doesn't work on Vital here- Your bike is nearly beautiful enough.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/29/2014 7:32 PM

That couch looks sick!!!

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

It's sad when everyone takes the side of the pathological liar.
i bet he doesn't even tighten the bolts because he just tears it down after building it.

6/29/2014 7:38 PM

Needs bigger bars and fatter tires.

"You should actually ride so the sticker would get beaten up after time, if you think it's so cool" - Butterynoza
"Looking good man. Now lets see you riding it." - TheMerged
R.I.P Sickdude ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/29/2014 7:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/29/2014 7:42 PM

Thanks guys. I guess you havent seen it because I dont post here much anymore lol.

Should call it jesse since it feels as good to ride as you do -heart-

Mr. Otk yes yes the couch was a bitch to move in but I like to lean my bike against it and put my chainless set up on it.

30+ refs check profile.

6/29/2014 7:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/29/2014 7:42 PM

Four wrote: Thanks guys. I guess you havent seen it because I dont post here much anymore lol.

Should call it jesse since it feels as good to ride as you do -heart-

Mr. Otk yes yes the couch was a bitch to move in but I like to lean my bike against it and put my chainless set up on it.

i'd feeb that couch... <3

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

It's sad when everyone takes the side of the pathological liar.
i bet he doesn't even tighten the bolts because he just tears it down after building it.

6/29/2014 7:43 PM

one try kid wrote: i'd feeb that couch... <3

I need to dial them first because im not ready but maybe i can practice 180ing out on it....

30+ refs check profile.

6/30/2014 2:20 AM

NIce bike man! Those bars look tiny.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/30/2014 8:56 AM

I miss my Aitken. That thing is so light haha

6/30/2014 10:20 AM

That thing is dope.. I really like the red pedals.

7/1/2014 6:37 AM

Its decent...I'd ride it.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/1/2014 8:58 AM

Thomas_Kerrigan wrote: That thing is dope.. I really like the red pedals.

Thanks man! I always like to ride black bikes but change colors of grips and pedals and small stuff like that haha.

Trider- Thanks dude, Yeah theyre 8x26 haha. I cant do the big bar thing feels weird since I learned on 8s.
Maximus- It is! I like this frame hopefully it wont crack like my sunday.

30+ refs check profile.

7/1/2014 9:08 AM

Thomas_Kerrigan wrote: That thing is dope.. I really like the red pedals.

Four wrote: Thanks man! I always like to ride black bikes but change colors of grips and pedals and small stuff like that haha.

Trider- Thanks dude, Yeah theyre 8x26 haha. I cant do the big bar thing feels weird since I learned on 8s.

Yes! haha Well i hope it doesnt crank because i love that frame. haha

7/2/2014 10:31 AM

booby got chode bars

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

7/2/2014 11:02 AM

feeble_to_face wrote: booby got chode bars

BAHAHAHAHA

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

7/2/2014 7:15 PM

MaximusBikes wrote: Yes! haha Well i hope it doesnt crank because i love that frame. haha

Yeah dude I do too, light and stable. Plus it's pretty rad. I always liked the s3.5 it was on my list of frames to get haha.

30+ refs check profile.

7/2/2014 8:21 PM

Four wrote: Thanks man! I always like to ride black bikes but change colors of grips and pedals and small stuff like that haha.

MaximusBikes wrote: Yes! haha Well i hope it doesnt crank because i love that frame. haha

Four wrote: Yeah dude I do too, light and stable. Plus it's pretty rad. I always liked the s3.5 it was on my list of frames to get haha.

You're so lucky to have one. They feel so good. I need to snag another one eventually. haha i wanna take it to the race track and to the trails hopefully, of course, if i find one. haha

7/3/2014 8:37 PM

Looking good man. Now lets see you riding it.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

7/3/2014 8:44 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: Looking good man. Now lets see you riding it.

It even has a chain!

"You should actually ride so the sticker would get beaten up after time, if you think it's so cool" - Butterynoza
"Looking good man. Now lets see you riding it." - TheMerged
R.I.P Sickdude ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/6/2014 1:20 PM

MaximusBikes wrote: You're so lucky to have one. They feel so good. I need to snag another one eventually. haha i wanna take it to the race track and to the trails hopefully, of course, if i find one. haha

I've rode nothing but street with it since thats all I ride haha but I thought i cracked it earlier because it pinged haha.

30+ refs check profile.

7/6/2014 1:21 PM

Thanks M8 I Know What I'd Like To See You RIding ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nh

30+ refs check profile.

7/6/2014 1:37 PM

Four wrote: Yeah dude I do too, light and stable. Plus it's pretty rad. I always liked the s3.5 it was on my list of frames to get haha.

MaximusBikes wrote: You're so lucky to have one. They feel so good. I need to snag another one eventually. haha i wanna take it to the race track and to the trails hopefully, of course, if i find one. haha

Four wrote: I've rode nothing but street with it since thats all I ride haha but I thought i cracked it earlier because it pinged haha.

I wouldnt doubt if you did crack it, i think just a little 180 down a 4 stair killed mine and the half cab raped it. haha i did get it welded. Kinda wish i didnt sell it.

7/6/2014 1:41 PM

MaximusBikes wrote: I wouldnt doubt if you did crack it, i think just a little 180 down a 4 stair killed mine and the half cab raped it. haha i did get it welded. Kinda wish i didnt sell it.

Yeah haha it was on a half cab. Nose dived a bit and that's what cracked my sunday too but thankfully the s3.5 didnt crack lol. And I feel that, I have had sooo many frames and parts that I wish I never sold or traded.

30+ refs check profile.

7/6/2014 6:08 PM

throw some 4 piece bars on that thing and fat ass tires and thats will like a sick bike which it already is rate: 9

Bicycle motor-cross Motor bicycle-cross Bicycle cross-motor Motor cross-bicycle!
brands: whatever i can afford GP sk8 park .. Maybe a park rat?

7/8/2014 12:01 PM

Justin_rm250 wrote: throw some 4 piece bars on that thing and fat ass tires and thats will like a sick bike which it already is rate: 9

Thanks man, I can't do the fat tire thing I used to ride 2.35 haha too much struggle fitting them and they feel weird but I do want to get some animal 4piece bars eventually probably big fours since scerbos would hurt my back more.

30+ refs check profile.

7/10/2014 9:11 AM

me gusta. those are definitely the smallest bars posted on here since perfect 10's were released haha

Insta: @devicacy

7/10/2014 12:24 PM

realityisajoke wrote: me gusta. those are definitely the smallest bars posted on here since perfect 10's were released haha

Thanks dude! and yeah haha I think I probably ride the smallest bars on here now. I might go to 8.25s x 27 or something soon.

30+ refs check profile.

7/10/2014 1:44 PM

realityisajoke wrote: me gusta. those are definitely the smallest bars posted on here since perfect 10's were released haha

Four wrote: Thanks dude! and yeah haha I think I probably ride the smallest bars on here now. I might go to 8.25s x 27 or something soon.

wow what a trendwhore, why you gonna so big m8?

lol

Insta: @devicacy

Post a Reply to: Bike.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm