4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Bike.

6/29/2014 7:11 PM

Alright m8s This is my bike as of now, since ive been riding more instead of having my bike just sit inside!

Grips: Animal Edwins
Barends: None too heavy
Bars: Sunday Triumphs
Forks: Shiv 2
Headset: Fly
Stem: elementary 3
Frame: Fit S3.5 20.75
Cranks: United 170s
Seat: Duo
Chain: A Rusty KMC But Hey I Couldnt Dial My Feebs Chainless!
Pegs: Fly old ones but not pictured
Clamp: Integrated
Pedals: Odyssey
BB: random bearings united/primo cones.
Sprocket: T1 25T
Mods: Bars cut to 26, MAHUSSIVE Dent On Crossbar, Post is cut and wedge modded, 3/4 ears,bridge and lip, Demolition rim strip held together with masking tape, blood on frame, I use 2 drive side cones, Frame and bars painted black and probably some other shit.

Front Wheel:
Odyssey 7KA
Tree spokes
Tree hub
Odyssey Hawk 2.2

Back Wheel:
Primo Vs Rim
Rush v2
light spokes
Odyssey Hawk 2.2

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

6/29/2014 7:18 PM

Why haven't I seen this before? It's sick!

6/29/2014 7:25 PM

The booby is riding! Yay. Small bars look weird. They would look good on a smaller frame.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

"I ride bikes, not finger them"
-soulrebelrastaman

6/29/2014 7:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/29/2014 7:30 PM

Why didn't you call it Sarah? -insert broken heart emoticon that doesn't work on Vital here- Your bike is nearly beautiful enough.

You probably know more than me.
M8.

6/29/2014 7:32 PM

That couch looks sick!!!

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

It's sad when everyone takes the side of the pathological liar.
i bet he doesn't even tighten the bolts because he just tears it down after building it.

6/29/2014 7:38 PM

Needs bigger bars and fatter tires.

"You should actually ride so the sticker would get beaten up after time, if you think it's so cool" - Butterynoza
"Looking good man. Now lets see you riding it." - TheMerged
R.I.P Sickdude ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/29/2014 7:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/29/2014 7:42 PM

Thanks guys. I guess you havent seen it because I dont post here much anymore lol.

Should call it jesse since it feels as good to ride as you do -heart-

Mr. Otk yes yes the couch was a bitch to move in but I like to lean my bike against it and put my chainless set up on it.

30+ refs check profile.

6/29/2014 7:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/29/2014 7:42 PM

Four wrote: Thanks guys. I guess you havent seen it because I dont post here much anymore lol.

Should call it jesse since it feels as good to ride as you do -heart-

Mr. Otk yes yes the couch was a bitch to move in but I like to lean my bike against it and put my chainless set up on it.

i'd feeb that couch... <3

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

It's sad when everyone takes the side of the pathological liar.
i bet he doesn't even tighten the bolts because he just tears it down after building it.

6/29/2014 7:43 PM

one try kid wrote: i'd feeb that couch... <3

I need to dial them first because im not ready but maybe i can practice 180ing out on it....

30+ refs check profile.

6/30/2014 2:20 AM

NIce bike man! Those bars look tiny.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/30/2014 8:56 AM

I miss my Aitken. That thing is so light haha

6/30/2014 10:20 AM

That thing is dope.. I really like the red pedals.

7/1/2014 6:37 AM

Its decent...I'd ride it.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/1/2014 8:58 AM

Thomas_Kerrigan wrote: That thing is dope.. I really like the red pedals.

Thanks man! I always like to ride black bikes but change colors of grips and pedals and small stuff like that haha.

Trider- Thanks dude, Yeah theyre 8x26 haha. I cant do the big bar thing feels weird since I learned on 8s.
Maximus- It is! I like this frame hopefully it wont crack like my sunday.

30+ refs check profile.

7/1/2014 9:08 AM

Thomas_Kerrigan wrote: That thing is dope.. I really like the red pedals.

Four wrote: Thanks man! I always like to ride black bikes but change colors of grips and pedals and small stuff like that haha.

Trider- Thanks dude, Yeah theyre 8x26 haha. I cant do the big bar thing feels weird since I learned on 8s.

Yes! haha Well i hope it doesnt crank because i love that frame. haha

7/2/2014 10:31 AM

booby got chode bars

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

7/2/2014 11:02 AM

feeble_to_face wrote: booby got chode bars

BAHAHAHAHA

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

"I ride bikes, not finger them"
-soulrebelrastaman

7/2/2014 7:15 PM

MaximusBikes wrote: Yes! haha Well i hope it doesnt crank because i love that frame. haha

Yeah dude I do too, light and stable. Plus it's pretty rad. I always liked the s3.5 it was on my list of frames to get haha.

30+ refs check profile.

7/2/2014 8:21 PM

Four wrote: Thanks man! I always like to ride black bikes but change colors of grips and pedals and small stuff like that haha.

MaximusBikes wrote: Yes! haha Well i hope it doesnt crank because i love that frame. haha

Four wrote: Yeah dude I do too, light and stable. Plus it's pretty rad. I always liked the s3.5 it was on my list of frames to get haha.

You're so lucky to have one. They feel so good. I need to snag another one eventually. haha i wanna take it to the race track and to the trails hopefully, of course, if i find one. haha

7/3/2014 8:37 PM

Looking good man. Now lets see you riding it.

You probably know more than me.
M8.

7/3/2014 8:44 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: Looking good man. Now lets see you riding it.

It even has a chain!

"You should actually ride so the sticker would get beaten up after time, if you think it's so cool" - Butterynoza
"Looking good man. Now lets see you riding it." - TheMerged
R.I.P Sickdude ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/6/2014 1:20 PM

MaximusBikes wrote: You're so lucky to have one. They feel so good. I need to snag another one eventually. haha i wanna take it to the race track and to the trails hopefully, of course, if i find one. haha

I've rode nothing but street with it since thats all I ride haha but I thought i cracked it earlier because it pinged haha.

30+ refs check profile.

7/6/2014 1:21 PM

Thanks M8 I Know What I'd Like To See You RIding ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nh

30+ refs check profile.

7/6/2014 1:37 PM

Four wrote: Yeah dude I do too, light and stable. Plus it's pretty rad. I always liked the s3.5 it was on my list of frames to get haha.

MaximusBikes wrote: You're so lucky to have one. They feel so good. I need to snag another one eventually. haha i wanna take it to the race track and to the trails hopefully, of course, if i find one. haha

Four wrote: I've rode nothing but street with it since thats all I ride haha but I thought i cracked it earlier because it pinged haha.

I wouldnt doubt if you did crack it, i think just a little 180 down a 4 stair killed mine and the half cab raped it. haha i did get it welded. Kinda wish i didnt sell it.

7/6/2014 1:41 PM

MaximusBikes wrote: I wouldnt doubt if you did crack it, i think just a little 180 down a 4 stair killed mine and the half cab raped it. haha i did get it welded. Kinda wish i didnt sell it.

Yeah haha it was on a half cab. Nose dived a bit and that's what cracked my sunday too but thankfully the s3.5 didnt crack lol. And I feel that, I have had sooo many frames and parts that I wish I never sold or traded.

30+ refs check profile.

7/6/2014 6:08 PM

throw some 4 piece bars on that thing and fat ass tires and thats will like a sick bike which it already is rate: 9

Bicycle motor-cross Motor bicycle-cross Bicycle cross-motor Motor cross-bicycle!
Demolition/fit/shadow!! GP sk8 park .. Maybe a park rat?

7/8/2014 12:01 PM

Justin_rm250 wrote: throw some 4 piece bars on that thing and fat ass tires and thats will like a sick bike which it already is rate: 9

Thanks man, I can't do the fat tire thing I used to ride 2.35 haha too much struggle fitting them and they feel weird but I do want to get some animal 4piece bars eventually probably big fours since scerbos would hurt my back more.

30+ refs check profile.

7/10/2014 9:11 AM

me gusta. those are definitely the smallest bars posted on here since perfect 10's were released haha

Insta: @devicacy

7/10/2014 12:24 PM

realityisajoke wrote: me gusta. those are definitely the smallest bars posted on here since perfect 10's were released haha

Thanks dude! and yeah haha I think I probably ride the smallest bars on here now. I might go to 8.25s x 27 or something soon.

30+ refs check profile.

7/10/2014 1:44 PM

realityisajoke wrote: me gusta. those are definitely the smallest bars posted on here since perfect 10's were released haha

Four wrote: Thanks dude! and yeah haha I think I probably ride the smallest bars on here now. I might go to 8.25s x 27 or something soon.

wow what a trendwhore, why you gonna so big m8?

lol

Insta: @devicacy

Post a Reply to: Bike.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm