4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Blair Beefed Up

6/11/2014 8:46 PM

Main Parts
Frame: Fit Mac 21.125"TT
Forks: Odyssey R25s
Bars: Fit Benny L's 8.85" Uncut

Drive Train
Pedals: Odyssey Jc Pcs (only one side has pins)
Cranks: Demolition Revolts 170mm
Sprocket: Fit Key Guard 28Tooth
Chain: Odyssey Blue Bird

Front Wheel
Tyre: Demolition Machette 2.35
Rim: G-Sport Birdcage
Hub: G-Sport Marmoset
Guards: BSD

Rear Wheel
Tyre: Demolition Machette 2.35
Rim: Primo 7000
Hub: Alienation Rush v2 LHD 9tooth
Guard: S&M Cymbals

Extra Bits
Grips: Fit Techs
Barends: Odyssey Parends
Stem: Odyssey SXTN
Headset: Primo
Seat: Fit Barstool
Pegs: Stolen Silencers x4

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

6/11/2014 8:49 PM

Gorgeous!

Bike Check
PLEASE LIKE THIS
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/11/2014 9:28 PM

How you liking the machetes front and back? I finally got one up front and love it! From park at 100psi to street at 65 I love these! And dirt. Yiss. And the bike is gorgeous!

6/11/2014 9:30 PM

biggybuggy wrote: How you liking the machetes front and back? I finally got one up front and love it! From park at 100psi to street at 65 I love these! And dirt. Yiss. And the bike is gorgeous!

Thanks guys! They ride super nice, but mine are 2/3 months old and already pretty damn bald.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

6/11/2014 9:40 PM

biggybuggy wrote: How you liking the machetes front and back? I finally got one up front and love it! From park at 100psi to street at 65 I love these! And dirt. Yiss. And the bike is gorgeous!

Brokenbmx wrote: Thanks guys! They ride super nice, but mine are 2/3 months old and already pretty damn bald.

Yeah I've heard those tires ware too quickly! That's unfortunate because of how fast and good they are when they're brand new!

Bike Check
PLEASE LIKE THIS
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/11/2014 9:43 PM

Brokenbmx wrote: Thanks guys! They ride super nice, but mine are 2/3 months old and already pretty damn bald.

Stocksy wrote: Yeah I've heard those tires ware too quickly! That's unfortunate because of how fast and good they are when they're brand new!

They're cheap though. Damn shame. I'll get another pair when I'm done with mine.

6/12/2014 3:21 AM

tight tight tight

6/12/2014 5:21 AM

Stocksy wrote: Yeah I've heard those tires ware too quickly! That's unfortunate because of how fast and good they are when they're brand new!

Well when i talked to Demolition last week at the bike shop he said the Machette and Momentum are changing Factorys now so the rubber quality is going to be better. So im hoping the next batch will last longer, i've got a set of 2.35 momentums going on next i got for free and then after that who knows tire wise!

6/12/2014 8:33 AM

Weak... Black Bikes are so like 2010!

6/12/2014 8:42 AM

My kinda bike, really like this.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/12/2014 10:27 AM

how do you like the coaster? just picked up the same one and wanted to hear opinions.

6/12/2014 5:27 PM

Brokenbmx wrote: Well when i talked to Demolition last week at the bike shop he said the Machette and Momentum are changing Factorys now so the rubber quality is going to be better. So im hoping the next batch will last longer, i've got a set of 2.35 momentums going on next i got for free and then after that who knows tire wise!

Did you hear anything about the upcoming rig tires?

6/13/2014 8:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2014 8:57 PM

marianoleonczik wrote: how do you like the coaster? just picked up the same one and wanted to hear opinions.

Super stoked on it, this is the 2nd Rush i've had and i've never had issues with them.

@biggybuggy- Honestly i haven't. i saw one picture of it and wasn't interested.

6/16/2014 9:56 AM

Debating geting a black front wheel and setting my army green wheels to the side .

6/16/2014 10:21 AM

Shadow Corvus Complete's Mate! They're gunna release the Freecoaster as a Complete Wheel too

6/16/2014 2:36 PM

Brokenbmx wrote: Debating geting a black front wheel and setting my army green wheels to the side .

No. Your bike actually looks good with mismatched wheels.

6/18/2014 8:17 AM

Is there a "like" button?

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/18/2014 9:06 AM

future FBM wrote: Is there a "like" button?

You wish son! Come ride, stay at my new place and ride TRaP

6/18/2014 9:33 PM

Brokenbmx wrote: You wish son! Come ride, stay at my new place and ride TRaP

Tempted dude

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/18/2014 9:36 PM

future FBM wrote: Tempted dude

Text me sometime homie!

6/19/2014 5:23 PM

future FBM wrote: Tempted dude

Brokenbmx wrote: Text me sometime homie!

For sure

Post a Reply to: Blair Beefed Up

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm