4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Dialed Double Check (Bike Love)

5/23/2013 6:58 AM

Sleepless and bored. I guess I'll do a check on mine and my GFs bikes! Hope you like!

First Bike

Main Shit
Frame: Fit Benny L 20.75
Fork: Odyssey R32
Bars: Bone Deth Dead Man 9

Drivetrain
Cranks: Primo Hollowbite 180
Pedals: Odyssey JCPC
Sprocket: Banned Budsaw 28T
Bottom Bracket: Odyssey 22mm
Chain: Stolen Shackle

Wheels

Front
Hub: Profile Mini
Spokes: DT Swiss / Alloy Nips
Rim: G-Sport Rollcage
Guard: G-Sport G.L.A.N.D. MKIII
Peg: Cult Doomsday
Tire: Premium Refuse Resist 2.25 kevlar

Rear
Hub: Odyssey Reloader 10T
Spokes: DT Swiss / Alloy Nips
Rim: G-Sport Ribcage
Guard: Season Solar
Peg: Cult Doomsday
Tire: Odyssey Hawk 2.40

Other Shit
Stem: S&M Challenger OG
Grips: Cult DAK
Bar Ends: Odyssey Par
Headset: Odyssey
Seat: Demolition Markit

Second Bike

Main Shit
Frame: Cult OS V3 21
Fork: Guerra Bane
Bars: S&M Perfect 10

Drivetrain
Cranks: Profile GDH 175
Pedals: Odyssey JCPC
Sprocket: Tree Spline Drive 25T USA Made
Bottom Bracket: Stolen Revolver
Chain: KMC 710SL

Wheels

Front
Hub: Demolition Phantom
Spokes: DT Swiss
Rim: Animal RS
Tire: Animal MTT 2.35

Rear
Hub: Blank Hub (It's the shit bro)
Spokes: Primo Forged
Rim: Fly Bikes Front
Tire: Animal GLH 2.25 (Soon to be Animal MTT 2.35)

Other Shit
Stem: Primo Pro (getting an EZRA off my friend today and soon buying a Fiend Reynolds)
Grips: ODI Longneck
Bar Ends: Proper
Headset: Fly Bikes (Soon to be Cult)
Seat: Subrosa Forever ( Will possibly be Bone Deth spider web)

Golf Wang
The Montaña Bike Check
Cult Sticker Hatred
Benny Fucking L
Refs: Showtime402, Mybike1986

5/23/2013 7:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2013 7:32 AM

love both bikes ! how is that reloader ??

and i want that headtube sticker!

5/23/2013 7:29 AM

Benny Love

5/23/2013 7:33 AM

Those should be on the bike check Facebook page. Which can be found in my signature

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

5/23/2013 11:03 AM

Love both! I want that RS rim, consider trades or sell? I got a mint Odyssey Quadrant, and Amber rim. Both black.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/23/2013 11:19 AM

love these. super clean. budsaw ftw. having a gf who is into bikes is amazing because its another excuse to buy parts and switch stuff up all the time.

loud freecoasters.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

5/23/2013 11:36 AM

FreddyDapice wrote: Love both! I want that RS rim, consider trades or sell? I got a mint Odyssey Quadrant, and Amber rim. Both black.

haha idk man ill think about it!

Golf Wang
The Montaña Bike Check
Cult Sticker Hatred
Benny Fucking L

5/23/2013 11:36 AM

Those are both great looking bikes! Nice!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/23/2013 11:40 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote: love both bikes ! how is that reloader ??

Thanks bro! I love the freecoaster its lasted forever and thankfully i have the 36H version

@tomdon I dont have a FB page :/

@howlerfbm I love that my bike has the freecoaster and hers has the cassette i get two different set ups that arent too different of a feel. she says she gave me that Cult OS because she got the whole bike in a trade so i started buying parts but i still call it hers haha i love that she can go cruise with me with a hooked up bike!

Golf Wang
The Montaña Bike Check
Cult Sticker Hatred
Benny Fucking L

5/23/2013 11:41 AM

Chuck8273 wrote: Those are both great looking bikes! Nice!

Thanks bro

Golf Wang
The Montaña Bike Check
Cult Sticker Hatred
Benny Fucking L

5/23/2013 11:44 AM

N.W.A. wrote: Thanks bro! I love the freecoaster its lasted forever and thankfully i have the 36H version

@howlerfbm I love that my bike has the freecoaster and hers has the cassette i get two different set ups that arent too different of a feel. she says she gave me that Cult OS because she got the whole bike in a trade so i started buying parts but i still call it hers haha i love that she can go cruise with me with a hooked up bike!

That sucks. But I posted them both an I must say, they're gettin quite a bit of attention.

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

5/23/2013 11:49 AM

tomdon wrote: That sucks. But I posted them both an I must say, they're gettin quite a bit of attention.

Dude thats sick! Im stoked people like the bikes

Golf Wang
The Montaña Bike Check
Cult Sticker Hatred
Benny Fucking L

5/23/2013 11:52 AM

I love the Benny N.W.A Its a seriously dialed ride, I'm a little jealous haha i wish my Benny was as stylish as yours!

Nice one for posting them up Tom! I was about to do it haha then i noticed you already have... I feel like a Facebook Tycoon lol... Set up a page with my best mate, hired some sweet dudes to help me run it & you guys have jumped on board & are taking this shit properly serious. Shout outs to Tom, Freddy & Brian for all the hard work!!

5/23/2013 11:55 AM

Topsey wrote: I love the Benny N.W.A Its a seriously dialed ride, I'm a little jealous haha i wish my Benny was as stylish as yours!

Nice one for posting them up Tom! I was about to do it haha then i noticed you already have... I feel like a Facebook Tycoon lol... Set up a page with my best mate, hired some sweet dudes to help me run it & you guys have jumped on board & are taking this shit properly serious. Shout outs to Tom, Freddy & Brian for all the hard work!!

Thanks man i love my Benny like crazy! Shes stayed the way she is now for quite some time i finally found the perfect set up. Im glad you like it haha im really wanting to see your Benny too bro!

Golf Wang
The Montaña Bike Check
Cult Sticker Hatred
Benny Fucking L

5/23/2013 3:51 PM

N.W.A. wrote: Thanks bro! I love the freecoaster its lasted forever and thankfully i have the 36H version

lol im the same way. my gf wanted a bike because she saw how ridiculous i get when i want to build shit. so she chose some parts and etc, over time im like "we gotta get you some new....this and that". ill do a dual bike check at some point.

loud freecoasters.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

5/24/2013 10:49 PM

Daaaamn that Benny is sick

5/28/2013 7:39 PM

Yo man, give me a text. I want to work a deal out to trade my marm for your profile and maybe working something out on that RS too.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

Post a Reply to: Dialed Double Check (Bike Love)

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm