4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Free WIFI

7/19/2014 5:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2014 11:17 AM

Frame: Fit WIFI
Forks: Odyssey 41 Thermal
Bars: Primo Rebars (Craig Passero)
Cranks: 2011 Stolen Mobs
Stem: Stolen Convict 3 Fl
Pedals: Shadow Ravagers
Grips: Shadow 138(Trey Jones)
Seat: BoneDeth Vibrator (Kert Petersel)
Back Wheel: Stolen Rebellion
Front: Stolen Stock, Soon to be Cinema VX
Tires: Odyssey Hawks (Chase Hawk)
Bar Ends: Shadow Deadbolts
Sprocket: Shadow Scream
Chain: Shadow interlock v2
Pegs: Shadow Little Ones x2 Fit OG x1
Front Hub Guards: Team Hazard
Rear Hub Guards: Primo DSG

Team Hazard

7/19/2014 5:07 PM

First post is a bike check LOL Seems arrogant titled "dope af Wifi" too but whatever.

Don't dig the white but everything else seems sick !

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

7/19/2014 5:13 PM

too bland

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

7/19/2014 5:33 PM

I like it! The chain being that loose would freak me out though.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/19/2014 7:26 PM

Not bad!

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/20/2014 2:04 PM

Welcome to vital... Looks good, not digging the stem though?

Mirraco is my ride!!

7/20/2014 2:45 PM

For free you got a steal. Can't go wrong with it. that seat is positioned nicely in my opinion, but the seat itself is pretty ugly. is that string on the rear hub? whats up with that? doesnt look bad but the white throws it off

7/20/2014 3:18 PM

ghostx720 wrote: For free you got a steal. Can't go wrong with it. that seat is positioned nicely in my opinion, but the seat itself is pretty ugly. is that string on the rear hub? whats up with that? doesnt look bad but the white throws it off

String on hubs keeps them clean, as the hub spins the string stays in place and wipes off dust and such.

I love sketchy shit
this is my ride
Team Hazard for life.

7/20/2014 3:21 PM

ghostx720 wrote: For free you got a steal. Can't go wrong with it. that seat is positioned nicely in my opinion, but the seat itself is pretty ugly. is that string on the rear hub? whats up with that? doesnt look bad but the white throws it off

sweetbmxdude wrote: String on hubs keeps them clean, as the hub spins the string stays in place and wipes off dust and such.

ahhh, very cool. self cleaning hub set up lol

7/20/2014 5:48 PM

Was that a robbery pun

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

7/21/2014 9:20 AM

Thanks guys

Team Hazard

Post a Reply to: Free WIFI

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm