4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

FBM Berzerker v1

12/4/2012 5:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/4/2012 5:25 AM

FBM Berzerker V1
ODSY Classics until i get my kink empires from warranty
Kink Wolfs
Fit Tech grips
FBM Bottleneck, the OG
Fly Headset with blitz top cap
Subrosa Bitchen Cranks
MDS
KMC 410
Thermalite Pedals
FBM Hearts to an Animal Wedge

Primo N4FL to Birdcage, 1 Kink lte, 1 Shadow little one, Kink lyra tire until i get my fafs

Primo Remix to Fly Front, 1 kink lite, FBM guard, Kink Lyra until i get my fafs

Mods: polished hubs, buddy taped and waxed the fuck outta my peg so its like a peg now ha

Extras: cracked front guard and frame

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

12/4/2012 5:27 AM

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

12/4/2012 5:39 AM

i love how your bike looks rode to hell and back , that mds looks sick af haha

12/4/2012 5:54 AM

You've put her through a beating jake! did you ever get ahold of primo? what are you going to do about the frame?

Switch your back tire around and take off all those tiny stickers

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

12/4/2012 6:06 AM

shes seen her time, gets sand blasted soon, 200 dollar crash replacement. tires wont be around long, nor the rims. primo said buy 30 dollar guards from dans

12/4/2012 5:27 PM

FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

12/4/2012 5:54 PM

Sick ass fuck

12/5/2012 10:29 AM

probably one of the most tested bikes ive seen. looks like a beast

12/5/2012 4:33 PM

Damn it looks good
I'd ride it any day

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Bike Check.

12/5/2012 6:39 PM

abcdefg123 wrote: probably one of the most tested bikes ive seen. looks like a beast

tesed true. new stufff coming.

tanks for the love

12/5/2012 8:00 PM

Lyras are sick!

12/6/2012 4:44 AM

NextGenesis88 wrote: Lyras are sick!

They look good but mine feel sluggish.

12/6/2012 12:06 PM

awful and slipprey

12/7/2012 12:32 PM

Big_ol_schlong wrote: They look good but mine feel sluggish.

They do have a smooth center line so they should be fast. Maybe you have to break them in our run higher psi. Mine are fast, but I run a vela in the back.

12/7/2012 12:34 PM

future FBM wrote: awful and slipprey

Slippery really? It was hard to learn 10 foot sliders with them at first so I used glh to learn and it was so much faster sliding. Once I learned I went back to kinks and no problem now. Not sure how they would be slippery as the tread is pretty aggressive.

12/7/2012 6:44 PM

NextGenesis88 wrote: Slippery really? It was hard to learn 10 foot sliders with them at first so I used glh to learn and it was so much faster sliding. Once I learned I went back to kinks and no problem now. Not sure how they would be slippery as the tread is pretty aggressive.

my slide like they are oiled. i run 100 psi

12/8/2012 1:45 AM

NextGenesis88 wrote: Slippery really? It was hard to learn 10 foot sliders with them at first so I used glh to learn and it was so much faster sliding. Once I learned I went back to kinks and no problem now. Not sure how they would be slippery as the tread is pretty aggressive.

future FBM wrote: my slide like they are oiled. i run 100 psi

Mine did on skatelite but lots of tires slide at indoor parks. Mine grip well on cement but my front one is finally wearing a bit since I do long sliders a lot and I've had it for a long time.
Post a Reply to: FBM Berzerker v1

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm