4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Federaly hood

6/16/2014 7:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/16/2014 7:48 PM

Here's my bike.. She's a little beat up but she does the job well and gets me hurt good too

Frame: Federal Hamilton
Forks: Primo strands v2?
Bars: kink lynx
Stem: Sunday freeze TL
Grips: eddies
Front wheel: tww to odyssey hazard lite to a vandero 1 with a gsport gland
Cranks: profile 180's rhd/lhd
Sprocket: Mds
Chain: old beat up Kmc dropbuster
Seat: sexton v1?
Pedals: stolen thermalites
Pegs: shadow lil ones
Headset: primo
Bb: animal
Back wheel: glh to 7ka (red nips) to colony clone with a fbm hubguard
Seat clamp: animal

Pics up in a bit.. Won't let me post them on my phone

On Bmx-Forum since 09.

Refs: fitrider1994, Brokenbmx

6/16/2014 7:47 PM

On Bmx-Forum since 09.

6/16/2014 8:45 PM

I like it. But I don't get the whole tennis ball in the spokes thing. What's that about? And where are those trails?

6/17/2014 7:10 PM

biggybuggy wrote: I like it. But I don't get the whole tennis ball in the spokes thing. What's that about? And where are those trails?

Thanks and the tennis ball is there for basically whenever we are bored and we want to mess around with it.. it doesnt bother me so i just stuck it in there. And these trails are ones we fixed up in our town.. Still toooons of work to do

On Bmx-Forum since 09.

6/17/2014 9:39 PM

biggybuggy wrote: I like it. But I don't get the whole tennis ball in the spokes thing. What's that about? And where are those trails?

standardbmx wrote: Thanks and the tennis ball is there for basically whenever we are bored and we want to mess around with it.. it doesnt bother me so i just stuck it in there. And these trails are ones we fixed up in our town.. Still toooons of work to do

Hey, you're not building from scratch, be thankful man. Trails are a pain.

6/24/2014 1:53 PM

standardbmx wrote: Thanks and the tennis ball is there for basically whenever we are bored and we want to mess around with it.. it doesnt bother me so i just stuck it in there. And these trails are ones we fixed up in our town.. Still toooons of work to do

biggybuggy wrote: Hey, you're not building from scratch, be thankful man. Trails are a pain.

Yea well the other day someone came in with a backhoe and destroyed everything. So now we dont have anything.
And any ideas on paint for my frame? I got it down to just about raw and want something different. Decided to take a week off of biking because i never let myself heal and always end up fuckin myself up even worse.

On Bmx-Forum since 09.

6/25/2014 8:14 AM

Neon yellow.

6/25/2014 2:36 PM

Hamilton frames are rare.

Puberty hit Hermoine like a bus...

#Lacehubsnotweed

Check out my whip here

6/26/2014 8:05 AM

biggybuggy wrote: Neon yellow.

Funny you say that because it was neon yellow at one time.

On Bmx-Forum since 09.

6/26/2014 8:05 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Hamilton frames are rare.

Yea I haven't really ever seen any Hamilton frames anywhere. I gotta say it's the best frame I've ever ridden.

On Bmx-Forum since 09.

7/5/2014 10:54 AM

Well I painted my frame. And I found a nice crack on the dropout of the strands. But here's a coupl pics

On Bmx-Forum since 09.

7/5/2014 1:04 PM

Nice!

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

7/6/2014 1:06 PM

bmxfromma wrote: Nice!

Thanks man

On Bmx-Forum since 09.

7/6/2014 1:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2014 1:19 PM

Looks good! Sweet frame and nice to see I'm not the only one who doesn't ride ridiculous huge bars.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

Post a Reply to: Federaly hood

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm