4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Haro Mirra Flair

5/6/2011 6:10 PM

Hey, What's up?
I'm José and this is my ride:

I was wondering to know if you guys recommend me an acceleration Sprocket/Chainwheel with like 25T or something.

Q1: Is this a crappy bike? I have to say that it's old, I'm new to Flatland and I am able to do manuals, B-hops and the Fork Glide trick (which is pretty cool).

Besides that, do you guys recommend me taking apart/removing brakes? Or going just with the rear wheel brake? Or probably the front one? Any other mods that you would recommend me?
I'll be in the US in October and I'm looking foward to get a new ride, probably Fit Bikes or Eastern Bikes: but no SO expensive 'cause I am not professional. I am also a Mountain Biker/Road biker (riding a Merida Matts Sub-40).

Q2: Do you guys know any BMX BIKE STORE at Miami, FL? I'll really appreciate information about it.

Thank you in advance.

PD: I'm new in the forum also.

Your Attitude Determines Your Altitude.

Twitter Button

5/6/2011 6:17 PM

I would recommend buying a new bike if you are going to get serious with riding..

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

5/6/2011 6:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2011 6:24 PM

Actually, I have red that the better you get with a crappy and heavy bike like that, the better you will be at the soon-future with a lighter bike. At least I can do Fork Glide lawl. BTW, Thank you for commenting.

EDIT: OH, forgot to say I'm obviously interested in getting serious with riding D:

Twitter Button

5/6/2011 6:57 PM

JoseVillarroel wrote: Actually, I have red that the better you get with a crappy and heavy bike like that, the better you will be at the soon-future with a lighter bike. At least I can do Fork Glide lawl. BTW, Thank you for commenting.

EDIT: OH, forgot to say I'm obviously interested in getting serious with riding D:

Well, ride that till something goes wrong with it, and scrap it, and buy a good complete, because it's not worth selling because its 1: old, and 2: its and old haro 3: it's not really worth anything, more in scrap metal pretty much.

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

5/6/2011 7:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2011 7:04 PM

Could you please recommend me any bike/brand in a range of 400-750$?

Thank you in advance

Twitter Button

5/6/2011 7:20 PM

For Flatland or street riding?

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/6/2011 7:28 PM

Flatland

Twitter Button

5/6/2011 7:43 PM

One of the KHE's i dont know too much bout flatland, but get a freecoaster.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/6/2011 9:22 PM

This is nice. Made by KHE. I don't know how much it costs. And This

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

5/6/2011 9:33 PM

JoseVillarroel wrote: Flatland

are you sure you want to do flatland? the setup you have right now is more of a street bike setup, and judging from the brands you are talking about it seems like you want to ride street.

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/7/2011 11:20 AM

Well I like both, Street and Flatland, the thing is that I don't want to get so deep into flatland, for example, I'm at a park and I'm doing a Fire Hydrant but feels that I want to jump from stairs and do a 180. Does those bikes that I have mentioned posts ago works just fine for what I want to do? So, If I buy an Eastern Bike (F. example), am I able to do certain flatland tricks and obviously street?

TY in advance.

Twitter Button

5/7/2011 6:21 PM

I'd get a dk then that's what they're made for really is street and flat.

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/11/2011 12:35 AM

Spenlard wrote: I'd get a dk then that's what they're made for really is street and flat.

this^^
and damn thats an old bike

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

5/11/2011 2:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/11/2011 2:40 PM

Hey, that bike was in my garage with a lot of dust-on-to (cause im a mountain biker, so i wasnt using this one). I reactivated that bike 2 weeks ago and I had to fix brakes and all that shit. Now I've removed brakes, bought 25/9 gearing and I'm planning to paint the frame and change rims. All of that before getting my new bike, prolly in october I'll be buying a new one cause ill be in the U.S
BTW, I'm not gonna get into flatland, I've decided to get into street.

Twitter Button

5/11/2011 3:05 PM

JoseVillarroel wrote: Hey, that bike was in my garage with a lot of dust-on-to (cause im a mountain biker, so i wasnt using this one). I reactivated that bike 2 weeks ago and I had to fix brakes and all that shit. Now I've removed brakes, bought 25/9 gearing and I'm planning to paint the frame and change rims. All of that before getting my new bike, prolly in october I'll be buying a new one cause ill be in the U.S
BTW, I'm not gonna get into flatland, I've decided to get into street.

are you planning on getting a complete
if you are i wouldnt really waste money on replacing parts unless you break them

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

Post a Reply to: Haro Mirra Flair

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm