4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

I am new to this forum

6/23/2014 6:02 AM

Hello Friends, I am Mary, a stay home mom from California. I am new to this exciting forum and looking forward to meet new people and find some great money saving deals in this hard time. With 4 kids in the house, any awesome deal is always welcome. I have always used the traditional mail coupon methods for years for basic groceries and everyday stuff but this is actually my first time being on a forum like this to be with like minded friends who share the same mindset. Would love to hear back from you guys ! Thanks & Cheers - Mary

6/23/2014 6:28 AM

This is for BMX not grocery's take your coupon cutting tips elsewhere please.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

6/23/2014 8:47 AM

You're giving me Lou Gehrig's disease by posting all of these threads that have nothing to do with BMX. We talk about BMX bikes on this forum and that is it!

Bike Check
PLEASE LIKE THIS
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/23/2014 10:23 AM

If you can find coupons for bmx bike parts, you will be everyone on this groups' best friend
Post a Reply to: I am new to this forum

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm