4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Keep It Casual... Update 22/3

3/16/2014 6:16 AM

There's A Little Back Story Behind This Frame. When I First Saw The Frame Online I Wanted It, I Was Not Aware Casual Was A Shop At The Time So I Couldn't Fine The Frame ANYWHERE!
Months passed & I kinda forgot about the Frame until I randomly saw on Cults Facebook Page they were doing a Shop Stop at Casual! BINGO! I got onto Casual & We worked a few things out (Bobby Is Fucking LEGIT!) & The Frame was sent!
Then literally 2-1/2 weeks later I was told by a Doctor at the Pain Management Clinic I was referred to that if I wanted to contine Riding 20" Bikes then I would have to make some SERIOUS changes to My Set Up, Including a MUCH Longer Frame & Taller Wider Bars (He Rode BMX In His Youth & Rides MTB's Now) So I now have in My possession a 21.5" Frame that will remain a secret until it is fully built in about 6 weeks time! For Now, I present You with My finished Casual! All Built Up & ready to shred as a Pegless Bike

Pretty Much The Same Parts As The Bike Check A Few Topics Down, Just With A Casual x Cult 20.75" Brakeless Frame & A Pretty Damned Old KMC Heavy Duty Chain!

ENJOY!

3/16/2014 6:20 AM

WOW!! THATS A NICE BIKE!!!

3/16/2014 6:38 AM

Im just happy to see a chain! Hahaha. Great looking bike, brother!!!!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/16/2014 6:38 AM

Thanks Buddy..

Basically You Know How I Like My Super Tech Frames & Usually They Are VERRRRY Short??? WELL, As I See It, I'm Stepping Up To The 21.5" For Every Day/Street Riding, This At 20.75" Can Be My Super Tech Frame As The Geo Is, Well, SUPER Tech! & The Utopia Which Will Be Finished In October When All The Eclat Parts I Want Have Dropped Will Be The Flatland/Occasional Street Jibbery Bike!

3/16/2014 6:40 AM

Chuck8273 wrote: Im just happy to see a chain! Hahaha. Great looking bike, brother!!!!

You Know It! I Had A Chain I Wanted To Use & Fuckered It Up! So I Just Went & Grabbed A Chain From The Parts Box & Out Came An Old KMC Heavy Duty I Was Pretty Stoked To See It Myself! Even Better It Fit! So It's Staying Put Haha

3/16/2014 6:41 AM

I have that chain on my bike too, great chain right??

3/16/2014 6:47 AM

Looks great, is the 21.5" frame the one you put pictures up of on Facebook a few days ago?

3/16/2014 6:55 AM

BMX_Forever wrote: Looks great, is the 21.5" frame the one you put pictures up of on Facebook a few days ago?

Yup, But SSSSSHHHHSSHHHSSSHHHSSSSSSSSSSSHSHSHSHSSSHH!!!! haha

It's Not Going To Be Kept Complete & Totally Top Secret, But For The Guys On The Forum & Not On Facebook It Will Be! Front End & Seating Will Be Shipping From Empire On The 20th!

3/16/2014 6:59 AM

Jon, beautiful as always buddy, makes me want to change my color scheme and ditch the red...

3/16/2014 7:01 AM

That is one nice looking bike! i also have that chain on my old wtp primate frame lol

3/16/2014 8:21 AM

I'm not a cult guy, but jeeeeeee zussssss christ, disssss izzzzzz nice.

I love the frame color.
You never disappoint sir.
My new child will be up very soon.....can't spoil much, but it will arrive.

Wallride everything.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher

3/16/2014 8:56 AM

This is awsome looking man as always

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

3/16/2014 12:10 PM

Cheers For The Comments Guys! Looking Forward To Seeing The Build Howler!

3/16/2014 1:42 PM

Nice!

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/16/2014 2:53 PM

awesome bike, how is the the stem ? very nice !

3/16/2014 3:56 PM

LOVE The Collet Stem! Despite The Worries Some People Have About Putting It Together, It's SUPER Easy & I'd Recommend It To Anyone & Everyone! Tree Have The Top Load One On Sale On Their Webstore Right Now! Deffo Go For It!

Watch The Install Video & You'll NEVER Have A Problem Putting It Together!

3/16/2014 4:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/16/2014 4:09 PM

Nice to see you with a different kind of setup / colour theme. One of your best I reckon.

I want that seat

Looks great mate.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

3/16/2014 4:18 PM

It's a weird set up I guess, It's still familiar but it's different like You said Kenny! The Bronze was literally the only colour the Casual Frame came in & I really dig it! The New Frame (I'll Email You!) Is My kinda "Style" haha. But The Build is literally NOTHING like I've ever ran!

3/16/2014 10:31 PM

That frame doe ! Headtube sticker isn't from Casual , you put that on right?

Looks sick af !

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

3/17/2014 7:54 AM

Damn man, looks great.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

3/17/2014 8:38 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: That frame doe ! Headtube sticker isn't from Casual , you put that on right?

Looks sick af !

Yes I Put It On, It's An OSS Tony-Gram Sticker.

@Freddy - Cheers Buddy!

3/17/2014 8:54 AM

What's the geo on those bars besides the rise? And are they available now or are they older bars?

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

3/17/2014 9:11 AM

8.69" Height, I've Cut Mine To 27" (Wish I'd Left Them A Little Wider!!!) 1 Upsweep, 12 Back & These Are O.G Ones, I'm Not Sure When The New Ones Will Be Out & If They've Kept These Spec's. Hassle QBP, They're Distro'ing Stranger, I've Tried Contacting Stranger Direct & You Get Shit All Back!

3/17/2014 1:52 PM

1 degree upsweep, Jon I thought you said that you would never go back below 3... :O

3/17/2014 7:38 PM

Zach P-D wrote: 1 degree upsweep, Jon I thought you said that you would never go back below 3... :O

DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!

I Know! I Feel Like Such A Whore! The Bars Are Seriously Awesome! They're Stiff, Feel Stupidly Strong! They're What 4 Years Old Now? Still Going Strong! The New Bike Will Be 3 Up, 100% Promise You Haha

3/17/2014 7:40 PM

very clean build.. my favorite build that have been posted recently

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

3/17/2014 7:41 PM

OOOOOO! BTW, It's Up On Casuals Instagram Page Right Now! So STOKED On That! This Is The ONLY Casual Frame Sold Outside Of The U.S, So I Feel Pretty Privileged To Own This Beauty Of A Frame!

3/17/2014 11:30 PM

sweet build!

brakeless maniac

3/18/2014 10:07 AM

8.5" x 4-Upsweep Tree Moto's With Chrome Casual Sticker Are Now On This Beauty!

Zach P-D Mentioned the Whole Upsweep Dealy, I Just Can't Do It Haha! 3, 4 Or 5 Is A MUST! Also Surprisingly For Me The 27" Width Of The Strangers Is Just Too Narrow! 28.5" On The Tree's Is Damned Near Perfect!

3/22/2014 10:25 AM

Photos with the Tree Bars installed!

Post a Reply to: Keep It Casual... Update 22/3

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm