4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Molly tastes like mint

7/27/2011 2:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2011 3:49 PM

Frame: Verde Cartel Kiraly
Bars: Verde Cartel 2
Forks: Sunday Morning 2
Stem: Cult Mind Control
Headset: Odyssey
Grips: Fly Ruben
Seat: Shadow Solus Mid
BB: Kink
Cranks: Stolen Team 2's
Pedals: Fly Ruben
Sprocket: Amber 25t

Wheelset:
FRONT: Raptor to Hazard Lite with DT Swiss Spokes and Fly Ruben Tires
BACK: BSD to Sun Big Baller with DT Swiss Spokes and Fly Ruben Tires

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.
Right now i'm into: DIRT
refs: BEASTASSDICK, MyOwnNick, Martinhernandez, bstick, 562_Rider

7/27/2011 2:29 PM

pics!!!

people who get up early in the morning cause war, death, and famine.

trading refs:live free live to ride, agfracing,ridebmx456,ryanxanimalbmx,wallywangois2hip, harry95, Josh08

7/27/2011 2:43 PM

Very nice man. I think mint is my favorite color for frames.

Formerly easternbmx55
Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."
Refs: CGCaps, Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68, baldkenn626, the balt
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

7/27/2011 2:55 PM

I LOVE THE KIRALY IN MINT

My Check
I'm with stupid ▼

7/27/2011 4:39 PM

bump for sexyness

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.

7/27/2011 11:13 PM

Nice! The colours work well together.

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

7/29/2011 4:30 AM

Mint is where it's at

7/29/2011 5:50 AM

looks ill, i dig that theres just a touch of purple in the seat.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

7/29/2011 9:18 AM

I like it a lot minus the purple parts on the seat

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

7/29/2011 11:15 AM

you guys totally contradicted eachother... haha and i might get a new seat soon. im not sure though.

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!

7/29/2011 12:47 PM

back shot is the cleanest no doubt nice bike

Instagram @austinmoats

7/29/2011 5:50 PM

i might get that frame you like it?

ct rider

7/29/2011 8:21 PM

jz100100 wrote: i might get that frame you like it?

feels perfect. pops into nose manuals easy, not to twitchy for regular manuals, backend is perfect for pumping trails and spins, and at 20.75, you cant go wrong.

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!

8/2/2011 11:04 AM

badumpabump

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!

8/14/2011 12:20 PM

boobs

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!

8/14/2011 2:46 PM

LUSH

8/17/2011 12:01 AM

bad ass bike, hows that bsd cassette?

Instagram = joelrod247

8/17/2011 10:13 PM

joelbudden94 wrote: bad ass bike, hows that bsd cassette?

sooo perfect. love it.

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!

8/17/2011 10:17 PM

Is it loud.?

Instagram = joelrod247

8/18/2011 9:59 AM

Just ordered the cartel kiraly frame in black 20.75 i honestly flipflopped on the black/mint for 3 days. I love the geo on this frame.

8/18/2011 8:05 PM

Bmxican406 wrote: Just ordered the cartel kiraly frame in black 20.75 i honestly flipflopped on the black/mint for 3 days. I love the geo on this frame.

its so perfect.. ive let like 10 people ride it since i got it, and there all amazed at how dialed it is... if your into 8 rise bars get the matching bars.. soo perfect.

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!

9/25/2011 5:12 PM

i dont know how many time your on vital but your bike sucks lol jk we need to ride all day so i can teach you t bogs

11/25/2011 3:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/26/2011 7:27 AM

yo that bike is sooo nice. how do you like the fly ruben pedals?
Post a Reply to: Molly tastes like mint

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm