4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Mother Fuckin FBM- FINAL UPDATE I SWEAR 2/5

1/7/2014 7:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2014 7:26 AM

Frame-FBM Bellwitch 21.25 TT
Forks-Odyssey R32
Bars-Tree Moto 9.5 Rise
Stem-Odyssey Sexton
Seat-Tree Ergo Fat
Cranks-Kink Pillars
Pedals-Kink Senec
Sprocket-Odyssey Chase Hawk
Brakes-Odyssey Evo II
Brake Cable-Tree (fucking awesome)
Brake Lever-Odyssey Monolever
Grips-Odi Longnecks
Bar ends-Tree
Chain-Shadow
Wheels-Tree hubs and spokes laced to Odyssey Hazard Lites
Tires-2.25 odyssey aitken in the rear and 2.35 Odyssey ross in the front
Headset-Odyssey
Bottom Bracket-Odyssey

I mostly ride trails with park thrown in every now and then
Support companies that support bmx
I tried to keep it classy with black and A little bronze thrown in. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

"im hoping people realize that this is the realest machine on Vital right now. id kill to get on that thing and see how it feels. awesome job."- Howlerfbm

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

Antithought.bandcamp.com- Check it!

1/7/2014 9:19 AM

This looks great!

1/7/2014 9:25 AM

WoW.... Now that is a Bike Mate! 9.5" is Fucking Collosal! Especially with the SXTN Stem That's gotta have those Bars above 11" .. The Build is amazing though! Part's list is Top Spec! & It Looks Sick too!

1/7/2014 9:31 AM

Topsey wrote: WoW.... Now that is a Bike Mate! 9.5" is Fucking Collosal! Especially with the SXTN Stem That's gotta have those Bars above 11" .. The Build is amazing though! Part's list is Top Spec! & It Looks Sick too!

Thanks bud! I'm 6'3 and it's perfect. I took a 4 year break from bmx and it's crazy to go from 8" bars to these 9.5"s haha

"im hoping people realize that this is the realest machine on Vital right now. id kill to get on that thing and see how it feels. awesome job."- Howlerfbm

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

1/7/2014 12:13 PM

nice build! i love fbm!

brakeless maniac

1/7/2014 4:30 PM

super sick how the tree hubs treatin you

trading primo wheels hmu
Text for faster reply 503-957-1330

1/7/2014 4:34 PM

BikeWindellsDirt wrote: super sick how the tree hubs treatin you

I've had the front for a couple months and mo complaints. Rolls so fast. I was so happy with it I had empire build the back and just got it yesterday. Sam (owner of tree) lives like 5 minutes from me and is a super cool dude.

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

1/7/2014 5:08 PM

BikeWindellsDirt wrote: super sick how the tree hubs treatin you

Ricked_Em wrote: I've had the front for a couple months and mo complaints. Rolls so fast. I was so happy with it I had empire build the back and just got it yesterday. Sam (owner of tree) lives like 5 minutes from me and is a super cool dude.

damn you are lucky, if you have a problem with your hubs you just have to walk for 5 minutes and ask him haha

nice build by the way!

1/7/2014 6:56 PM

This is my kind of bike dude. Fuck to the yeah.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1/7/2014 7:56 PM

A sexy trails bike. Looks really good. I'd totally love this. Tall front end must feel so nice !

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

1/7/2014 8:13 PM

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. a trail destroyer by all means.

Wallride everything.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher

1/7/2014 9:39 PM

Tall front end is amazing. Thanks for the kind words, been a year in the making.

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

1/9/2014 10:20 PM

So nice

1/9/2014 11:34 PM

I want that.

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.

1/10/2014 8:34 AM

BMXism wrote: I want that.

Thanks! I just need this 14" of snow from STL to melt

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

1/10/2014 10:45 AM

well done!

United0Cult0

1/10/2014 10:46 AM

chain

United0Cult0

1/10/2014 11:07 AM

tremelo wrote: chain

huh?

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

1/10/2014 11:35 AM

it doesn't matter, chain looks reversed is all

sweet ride though

United0Cult0

1/10/2014 12:15 PM

Holy Rad! So sick man!

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/11/2014 3:30 PM

Just needs an Aitken up front and I would be in utter love.

1/12/2014 1:02 PM

Looks REALLY good.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/13/2014 5:59 AM

russellonabike wrote: Just needs an Aitken up front and I would be in utter love.

Thanks! I've actually been rather impressed with the Ross

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

1/31/2014 10:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2014 10:43 AM

Added a 28t Tree OG raw sprocket so now I'm running 28-9 gearing and I love it, why more people don't run it is beyond me. Changed my chain to an Odyssey bluebird chain and added an Odyssey Aitken 2.35 front tire (dirt specific). I have a set of Odyssey Dugan grips I still need to throw on. I swapped my brake pads for a st of Odyssey clear brake pads, they're loud but fuck do they stop. Last but not least I got a deal on a complete bike that I ended up parting out but he had some premium slim pedals on it so I put them on my bike. Kinda nice to be back to metal petals. Enjoy!

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

1/31/2014 11:51 AM

Dugan grips are good shit man

I'm gonna need bigger bars

1/31/2014 12:29 PM

Nice update man.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/31/2014 12:31 PM

Recon You could take a photo of the Bars from the Front Buddy? Got a couple of Questions for You....

Are You Running Them Un-Cut? IF NOT, How Wide Are You Running Them?

I'm thinking of getting the 9" Rise ones as I'm in love with My 8.5" versions just want a little more height! The Cross Bar is 1/2" Wide on the 9.5", But... The Bars are 1/2" Wider than the 9" Versions! Do You recon You could cut an Inch off them & still comforably run longer grips? I'm talking 155/160mm...

Cheers Buddy.

1/31/2014 12:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2014 12:52 PM

Topsey wrote: Recon You could take a photo of the Bars from the Front Buddy? Got a couple of Questions for You....

Are You Running Them Un-Cut? IF NOT, How Wide Are You Running Them?

I'm thinking of getting the 9" Rise ones as I'm in love with My 8.5" versions just want a little more height! The Cross Bar is 1/2" Wide on the 9.5", But... The Bars are 1/2" Wider than the 9" Versions! Do You recon You could cut an Inch off them & still comforably run longer grips? I'm talking 155/160mm...

Cheers Buddy.

Un-cut. I believe they're 30 1/2 wide. I just run standard grips and my brake lever is nowhere close to the bend. Would be really close to the bend with a 1/2 in taken from each side.

Edit-I'll get you some pics but I won't be able to upload them until Monday!

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

2/1/2014 8:50 AM

That is a wonderful bike.

2/4/2014 7:59 AM

russellonabike wrote: That is a wonderful bike.

Thanks bud! And Topsey I'll get your pics tonight for ya. I keep forgetting haha

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

Post a Reply to: Mother Fuckin FBM- FINAL UPDATE I SWEAR 2/5

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm