4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Moose-bump (update coming soon)

3/16/2014 7:50 PM

The new bsd passenger?

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

3/16/2014 7:51 PM

Possible a cult of some sort?

3/16/2014 7:53 PM

I thought they had a new cult chase hawk frame in the making. Something with the double bend chainstay I thought.

3/16/2014 8:32 PM

I was going to guess the Reaper 7. Id get one for light riding. (No pun intended, haha)

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/16/2014 8:54 PM

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90
text me323.245.2827

3/16/2014 9:01 PM

Chuck8273 wrote: I was going to guess the Reaper 7. Id get one for light riding. (No pun intended, haha)

Isn't the new one the 8? Idk but i don't know why people even do a sneak peak like pic's or gtfo.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/17/2014 1:29 PM

Does it have intergrated chain tensioners?

3/17/2014 2:01 PM

Did you buy a colony using the 50% off code at sidewallactionsports.com?

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

Not blazing, just tazing.

3/17/2014 2:09 PM

x2

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/17/2014 3:25 PM

Hahahahaha! I have you all stumped Muahahahaha! I'm doing a sneak peak bc itll be here wednesday.

Another Hint! This is one of my very favorite rider's signature frame!

3/17/2014 3:26 PM

Thomas_Kerrigan wrote: Does it have intergrated chain tensioners?

Yes

3/17/2014 3:26 PM

Chuck8273 wrote: I was going to guess the Reaper 7. Id get one for light riding. (No pun intended, haha)

Hell no. haha I broke the Aitken too fast to go out and buy another light frame. That would not have been a good move haha

3/17/2014 3:27 PM

If none of you know what it is by tomorrow, I will tell you, but if you do guess it, i will be very very happy.

3/17/2014 3:28 PM

Moose?

3/17/2014 3:35 PM

Thomas_Kerrigan wrote: Moose?

AAAAAND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO GUESSED IT RIGHT!!! WOO!

It is the frame i am getting. I am super hyped on it. In Chrome Polish. It is beautiful and one of my dream frames. Thank you guys for guessing!!

3/17/2014 3:38 PM

MaximusBikes wrote: AAAAAND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO GUESSED IT RIGHT!!! WOO!

It is the frame i am getting. I am super hyped on it. In Chrome Polish. It is beautiful and one of my dream frames. Thank you guys for guessing!!

Can i haz the grips now.. Jk. Im kinda jelly that you got a frame that sick for such a good price.

3/17/2014 3:40 PM

MaximusBikes wrote: AAAAAND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO GUESSED IT RIGHT!!! WOO!

Thomas_Kerrigan wrote: Can i haz the grips now.. Jk. Im kinda jelly that you got a frame that sick for such a good price.

I would send em to you, but i promise it isn't worth it. They are sooo beat. haha

Yeah Veinbmx REALLY hooked me up. I love those dudes so much. haha it's so exciting because everything about this frame is perfect for me haha

3/17/2014 3:57 PM

God Dammit!!! I Was JUST About To Post Up Guerra Moose after You said it was a Signature Frame!!! FAAARRRK!!!

3/17/2014 3:58 PM

I cannot believe i didn't think of that! I knew all of those things too. I just didn't think of it because veins website is down. I almost bought that frame.

3/17/2014 4:44 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: I cannot believe i didn't think of that! I knew all of those things too. I just didn't think of it because veins website is down. I almost bought that frame.

Yeah haha i was giving some very obvious hints haha oh well! It's gonna go SO WELL with my parts. This thing has me so excited!!! Like this will be BY FAR the nicest bike i have ever owned. G-sport rims are in the future too! If i finally get hired, i will be ready to make my bike perfect.

3/17/2014 7:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2014 7:35 PM

For Serials, G-Sport Rims Aren't That Fantastic Buddy SHOCK HORROR!!!!

My Ribcages Where The Single Most Annoying Rims I Have EVER Run! My Birdcages Are GOOD Rims, Seriously Do NOT Get Me Wrong, But They Aren't Any Better Than Say, Shadow, Eclat, Primo, Kink Atlas, Sun Big Ballers HELL Even Envy Rims!

Imagine Getting Yourself Say Eclat Polar Rims Laced Up To Dynamic Hubs With Their New Nylon Guards? I Know The Cult Hub Has A SHIT TON Better Engagement Than Almost Any Hub On The Market, But The Dynamic Has Like 6 Million Points Of Engagement So It Will Be As Good If Not Better Engagement!

At The End Of The Day, I Guess All I'm Saying Is LOOK At Whats On The Market, Geek Out A Bit On The Spec's Before You Just Jump On The Super Trendy G-Sports (Which ARE Good! So Don't ANYONE Get This Wrong!)

And I Will Finish This Comment On A More Positive Note, Well A Thread You Better Have That Moose Photographed When It Arrives Get It On Here So We Know You've Got It & Then Get It Built THERE & THEN!!! Then Of Course PHOTOS!!!!

3/18/2014 1:21 PM

Topsey wrote: For Serials, G-Sport Rims Aren't That Fantastic Buddy SHOCK HORROR!!!!

My Ribcages Where The Single Most Annoying Rims I Have EVER Run! My Birdcages Are GOOD Rims, Seriously Do NOT Get Me Wrong, But They Aren't Any Better Than Say, Shadow, Eclat, Primo, Kink Atlas, Sun Big Ballers HELL Even Envy Rims!

Imagine Getting Yourself Say Eclat Polar Rims Laced Up To Dynamic Hubs With Their New Nylon Guards? I Know The Cult Hub Has A SHIT TON Better Engagement Than Almost Any Hub On The Market, But The Dynamic Has Like 6 Million Points Of Engagement So It Will Be As Good If Not Better Engagement!

At The End Of The Day, I Guess All I'm Saying Is LOOK At Whats On The Market, Geek Out A Bit On The Spec's Before You Just Jump On The Super Trendy G-Sports (Which ARE Good! So Don't ANYONE Get This Wrong!)

And I Will Finish This Comment On A More Positive Note, Well A Thread You Better Have That Moose Photographed When It Arrives Get It On Here So We Know You've Got It & Then Get It Built THERE & THEN!!! Then Of Course PHOTOS!!!!

There may even be a video! I'm kinda into doing a video on it so you guys can check it out better than a few pics! haha

3/18/2014 1:54 PM

Cool frame.
Topsey, what eclat rims are the best?

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/18/2014 2:44 PM

T-rider wrote: Cool frame.

yes

My heart is broke.But I have some glue.Help me inhale.And mend it with you.

3/18/2014 4:01 PM

Jaw's Are Fucking BEASTY! Extra Wide, Spokes Go Through The Side Walls For Easier Lacing, Designed For Street Riding, You Don't Need Rim Strips Either! The Only Minus Is They're Totally Brakeless, They'd Literally Shred Brake Pads!

Polar Rims What I'd Say Next.. The Aero Rims Are Totally Brakeless, The Side Wall Isn't Big Enough For A Brake Pad, They Look Pretty Sweet TBH, The Polar Straight Can Be Used With Brakes, They Are Slightly Narrower Than The Jaw Rim, Equally As Strong I'd Think! I'll Be Going With Polar Aero's On The Utopia!

Eclat Bondi Rims - Well! I've Been Running The Aero Rims For YEARS! The Aero Isn't Very Aero TBH, Just A Rounded Side Wall Unlike The Polar Aero Which Is Very Prominently Aero! They Are IN-SANELY Strong! I Got Them When Eclat Was A Fresh Face & Their Parts Were Kinda Unknown For Strength, Longevity Etc. Well These Have Proven To Me How GOOD Eclat Parts Are & As A Company They Have Just Got Better & Better!

Avoid The Pinned Ones, Trippin I Think They're Called Just Avoid Pinned Rims All Together! Any Eclat Rim Will See You Well Other Than The Mentioned Pinned Rims!

3/19/2014 12:12 PM

Topsey wrote: Jaw's Are Fucking BEASTY! Extra Wide, Spokes Go Through The Side Walls For Easier Lacing, Designed For Street Riding, You Don't Need Rim Strips Either! The Only Minus Is They're Totally Brakeless, They'd Literally Shred Brake Pads!

Polar Rims What I'd Say Next.. The Aero Rims Are Totally Brakeless, The Side Wall Isn't Big Enough For A Brake Pad, They Look Pretty Sweet TBH, The Polar Straight Can Be Used With Brakes, They Are Slightly Narrower Than The Jaw Rim, Equally As Strong I'd Think! I'll Be Going With Polar Aero's On The Utopia!

Eclat Bondi Rims - Well! I've Been Running The Aero Rims For YEARS! The Aero Isn't Very Aero TBH, Just A Rounded Side Wall Unlike The Polar Aero Which Is Very Prominently Aero! They Are IN-SANELY Strong! I Got Them When Eclat Was A Fresh Face & Their Parts Were Kinda Unknown For Strength, Longevity Etc. Well These Have Proven To Me How GOOD Eclat Parts Are & As A Company They Have Just Got Better & Better!

Avoid The Pinned Ones, Trippin I Think They're Called Just Avoid Pinned Rims All Together! Any Eclat Rim Will See You Well Other Than The Mentioned Pinned Rims!

WHat about the odus x or something??
Those jaws looks pretty good

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/19/2014 1:34 PM

The Xodus Rims! I'm pretty sure they aren't being made anymore, but Yes they are 100% Fine! Eclat Rims are TOP NOTCH! If go on their Website to their Rims, Spokes & Wheels section (http://eclatbmx.com/section/wheels-rims-spokes/) You can see the Rims that are being made right now & like I said avoid the Trippin Rims! Pinned Rims = Bad News! Maybe not straight away but eventually they will explode!

3/19/2014 2:20 PM

Topsey wrote: The Xodus Rims! I'm pretty sure they aren't being made anymore, but Yes they are 100% Fine! Eclat Rims are TOP NOTCH! If go on their Website to their Rims, Spokes & Wheels section (http://eclatbmx.com/section/wheels-rims-spokes/) You can see the Rims that are being made right now & like I said avoid the Trippin Rims! Pinned Rims = Bad News! Maybe not straight away but eventually they will explode!

I rememberes seen them somewhere and i was interested in them.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/22/2014 6:00 PM

I am once again sorry about the fact it took a long time to get up. But at first, my cranks wouldnt come off, i had to get a new crank tool. I had a dance to go to and rehearsal and stuff. Thanks for watching and stuff! Hope you guys like it!!

3/22/2014 6:11 PM

Nice! And once again SHIIIINYY!

Post a Reply to: Moose-bump (update coming soon)

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm