4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Moose-bump (update coming soon)

3/22/2014 6:33 PM

Watched it with the sounds off so I have literally no idea what You said in that Bike Check haha! BUT! God Damn! Your Bike is literally the BEST it has EVER been! I am HIGHLY Impressed Buddy!!! Get Yourself some Daily Grind Guards! Wait for the Infinity for the Rear! DSG & I think You can run the Fronts with Your Hub?!

Highly Impressed!

3/22/2014 6:38 PM

Topsey wrote: For Serials, G-Sport Rims Aren't That Fantastic Buddy SHOCK HORROR!!!!

My Ribcages Where The Single Most Annoying Rims I Have EVER Run! My Birdcages Are GOOD Rims, Seriously Do NOT Get Me Wrong, But They Aren't Any Better Than Say, Shadow, Eclat, Primo, Kink Atlas, Sun Big Ballers HELL Even Envy Rims!

Imagine Getting Yourself Say Eclat Polar Rims Laced Up To Dynamic Hubs With Their New Nylon Guards? I Know The Cult Hub Has A SHIT TON Better Engagement Than Almost Any Hub On The Market, But The Dynamic Has Like 6 Million Points Of Engagement So It Will Be As Good If Not Better Engagement!

At The End Of The Day, I Guess All I'm Saying Is LOOK At Whats On The Market, Geek Out A Bit On The Spec's Before You Just Jump On The Super Trendy G-Sports (Which ARE Good! So Don't ANYONE Get This Wrong!)

And I Will Finish This Comment On A More Positive Note, Well A Thread You Better Have That Moose Photographed When It Arrives Get It On Here So We Know You've Got It & Then Get It Built THERE & THEN!!! Then Of Course PHOTOS!!!!

I will honestly agree here, to the shock of many. I wanted 48's for strength and lack of flex/ less Maintenance, but when its all said and done, there are many rims on the market that are underrated here on vital. Basically is boils down to researching products and manufacturing processes, as well as features that make the rim more rigid and add strength. The jaws look sweet, and I believe if you really wanted to use them with brakes, it could be done. However, I'm a machinist and make parts all the time, so when I hear "can't be done" I look for ways to make it happen, haha.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/22/2014 8:05 PM

Oh, and sexy bike brother!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/22/2014 8:17 PM

Dude this look sick man really like it

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

3/22/2014 9:03 PM

Seems pretty nice

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

3/22/2014 9:35 PM

Bike looks dope!

3/23/2014 4:56 AM

Nice!!!

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/23/2014 8:20 AM

Just watched it with sound, I'm impressed with You that You actually know a lot of what You are Riding & Why You are Riding it not "Oh It Was All They Had" OR "Oh It Has Cool Colours/Stickers", "I Just Ride It Because It's What I Got/Don't Care About Any Parts On My Bike It's A Bike" Sort Of B.S!

The Bike Looks Great Buddy, The Double Springs In The Match Hub Hurts My Ears LoL! I Know It Offers A Little Better Engagement But If That Hub Is As Good As The Mix It's Based On, You REALLY Don't Need Better Engagement Haha!

Deffo Get Yourself Some Better/More Hub Guards!!! Like I Said, Save Up & Get Yourself Some Daily Grind Guards! Chromoly Guards Aren't Cheap, But They Last FOR-EVER! You'll Grind Through Like 10 Plastic & 5 Alloy Guards (Pulled Those Numbers Out My Arse BTW!) Before You Go Through A Good Chromoly Guard & The Daily Grind Guards Are Arguably The Best! Wait For The Infinity Rear, DSG & I THINK You Could Run The Front Ones On That Hub Too! DO IT!!!

3/23/2014 10:35 AM

Topsey wrote: Just watched it with sound, I'm impressed with You that You actually know a lot of what You are Riding & Why You are Riding it not "Oh It Was All They Had" OR "Oh It Has Cool Colours/Stickers", "I Just Ride It Because It's What I Got/Don't Care About Any Parts On My Bike It's A Bike" Sort Of B.S!

The Bike Looks Great Buddy, The Double Springs In The Match Hub Hurts My Ears LoL! I Know It Offers A Little Better Engagement But If That Hub Is As Good As The Mix It's Based On, You REALLY Don't Need Better Engagement Haha!

Deffo Get Yourself Some Better/More Hub Guards!!! Like I Said, Save Up & Get Yourself Some Daily Grind Guards! Chromoly Guards Aren't Cheap, But They Last FOR-EVER! You'll Grind Through Like 10 Plastic & 5 Alloy Guards (Pulled Those Numbers Out My Arse BTW!) Before You Go Through A Good Chromoly Guard & The Daily Grind Guards Are Arguably The Best! Wait For The Infinity Rear, DSG & I THINK You Could Run The Front Ones On That Hub Too! DO IT!!!

Oh i definitely will haha and i don't buy parts unless i know i will like them. Haha i will eventually get all around guards and a new sprocket and some chrome rims, probably Shadow rims, but i will see what i can get! I can't wait for summer!! haha

I also plan to film a short edit!

3/23/2014 10:45 AM

Did you guys ever finish that edit you've been working on forever?

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Chum is fum

Magic

3/23/2014 3:38 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Did you guys ever finish that edit you've been working on forever?

We feel that the edit needs more bangers than it currently has, we plan to go to more spots and do bigger things. All of us werent happy enough with it to publish it. We can do better, and we will.

3/23/2014 4:57 PM

you should post photos!

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/23/2014 6:06 PM

Yeah I Need A Photo For My Awesome Bikes Folder!

3/24/2014 2:37 PM

FALSE.

YOUR STEM SLIPPED THE TIME YOU MESSED UP THE REC CENTER DROP. I WAS THERE!

Lol I'm just messing with you dude. I love the way your new frame feels for mannys and hops!

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

3/24/2014 2:48 PM

Stocksy wrote: FALSE.

YOUR STEM SLIPPED THE TIME YOU MESSED UP THE REC CENTER DROP. I WAS THERE!

Lol I'm just messing with you dude. I love the way your new frame feels for mannys and hops!

Oh yeah, i had just put new bars on and didnt tighten the bolts all the way XD and if they wouldnt have slipped, my wrists wouldnt exist hahahaha and for a loose stem, they didnt go far.

6/5/2014 9:25 AM

I got some new parts. Im gonna have some new ones on the way! Stay tuned!

6/5/2014 11:53 AM

MaximusBikes wrote: I got some new parts. Im gonna have some new ones on the way! Stay tuned!

Over priced Europe parts?

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Chum is fum

Magic

6/5/2014 12:50 PM

MaximusBikes wrote: I got some new parts. Im gonna have some new ones on the way! Stay tuned!

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Over priced Europe parts?

He said that He bought something in london so yes.
European princes usually sucks, but evanscycles is having a huge sale in almost everything. I picked a federal v3 and some other stuff with 40% discount .

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

6/5/2014 4:16 PM

Hurry The Fuck Up Already!!!

6/5/2014 6:28 PM

Hahaha well guys i already have a few parts on that are different. But nothing major enough for a whole new bike check. haha ALSO! My Brother has a Fit Duke of Wellington bike check i will also post, which is actually a sweet bike.

I got my new parts right now at Volt BMX and that was great. I hope to order my parts really soon. Then i will release a parts list.

6/6/2014 7:25 PM

Well I just ordered my new parts!!

Here is the parts list dudes!

Frame: Guerra Moose 20.85
Bars: Odyssey GY3 8.666
Fork: Sunday Octave
Cranks: Redline Device (Ezra Spindle)
Pedals: Odyssey Trailmix
Sprocket: Odyssey Chase Hawk 27t
Seat: Shadow X Dub
Grips: Dugans!
Stem: Madera Mast in 48mm
Front wheel: Amber Reign, new heat treated axle.
4 United Stealth Pegs
KMC Kool Chain
Fit T/A tire in the rear
Animal MTT in the front
Rear wheel
(laced by yours truly)
14g spokes
Cult Match Hub, with hub guard and double springs for better engagement
Odyssey Quadrant rim
2 Gsport gland guards up front and a primo DSG in the rear also,

6/6/2014 7:26 PM

I will be having a video up for the check, along with some up close pics.

I do plan to get wheels this summer. These are good for now but i want some really nice ones. Probably with a coaster. When i get a job i can definitely do it.

6/7/2014 4:33 AM

I don't know why, but something makes Me feel Your Bike should have 24mm Indents! The 2Piece one's with a Key Guard Spline Drive Sprocket! Eclat Wheels Dude!!! Polar or Jaw Rims to Dynamic/Blind Hubs!!! OR Shadow Corvus Rims laced up to Raptor Hubs with the Raptor Coaster!

6/7/2014 7:57 AM

Topsey wrote: I don't know why, but something makes Me feel Your Bike should have 24mm Indents! The 2Piece one's with a Key Guard Spline Drive Sprocket! Eclat Wheels Dude!!! Polar or Jaw Rims to Dynamic/Blind Hubs!!! OR Shadow Corvus Rims laced up to Raptor Hubs with the Raptor Coaster!

If I had a lot of money i would totally do it. And since my cranks are still good and i just ordered a new sprocket i dont need that yet. I want the wheels this summer. I am probably gonna get some really good wheels. I want Odyssey Rims laced to (probably the Eclat Blind, but if that isnt out when I am ready to buy, itll probably be the Salt Trapez) Itll be all polished, but if i can find woodgrain freecoaster hubs thatll be it. haha either that or Oil slick hubs. I wanna try to spice up my ride with that.

6/7/2014 9:29 AM

Sounds Deece to Me! Tree are 're-issuing their Woodgrain Parts & will be dropping a Freecoaster too, Keep Your fingers crossed? Haha.

6/7/2014 3:53 PM

Topsey is right man!! Eclat wheelset!. I will get front eclat wheelset whenever my rim/hub is fucked.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Post a Reply to: Moose-bump (update coming soon)

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm