4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Prettiest BTM Ever -Update- PIC HEAVY

12/2/2012 2:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2012 10:20 AM

SEE IT IN THE BIKE CHECK SECTION - LINK BELOW

http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Skooter,61814/setup,81909

Frame: S&M BTM 21" TT
Fork: S&M Pitchfork XLT-T
Bars: Fit Sky High 8.25x29
Stem: Odyssey Tomahawk NEW
Cranks: Odyssey Twombolts LHD
Sprocket: Odyssey C-512 Chase Hawk NEW
Pedals: Odyssey Jim C Original Magnesium
Chain: Odyssey Bluebird
Bottom Bracket: Kink, Odyssey, and FBM parts just slapped together. 22mm obviously.
Headset: United cap and top bearing, fly bottom bearing.
Grips: ODI Stay Strong
Seat: Fit Barstool NEW
Barends: Metal Wedge-Style. I'm not sure what they're called. My friend gave them to me 3 years ago.
Peg(s): Eastern Bird on the left, Shadow Little Ones on the right. This is the first time in years I've ridden 4 pegs. I usually ride 0, 1 or 2.

WHEELS

Front:
G-Sport Birdcage
G-Sport Marmoset
Odyssey Spokes
Fit FAF 2.25 Tanwall NEW

Back:
G-Sport Rollcage
G-Sport Ratchet with guard
Odyssey Spokes
Fit FAF 1.95 Tanwall NEW

All my edits are iPhone edits...

BIKE CHECK - BTM ON GSPORTS

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - EASTERN - UNITED - ODYSSEY

TWITTER!

12/2/2012 3:11 PM

Looks damn good with for pegs
Loving the Barstool

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Bike Check.

12/2/2012 3:16 PM

andyferly wrote: Looks damn good with for pegs
Loving the Barstool

Thanks! Yeah I love this seat. Looks cool, comfy, grippy... perfect.

TWITTER!

12/2/2012 3:37 PM

holy clean.

xBMXx.

12/2/2012 4:59 PM

sweet bike like the 4 pegs i just a forth on to i love it

12/2/2012 5:33 PM

Amazing bike, but seen it before

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

12/3/2012 10:22 AM

dream wrote: Amazing bike, but seen it before

Thanks man. What do you mean seen it before though? I did put update... since it's an update on the same bike, only with new parts...

TWITTER!

12/3/2012 10:23 AM

premiumbiker16 wrote: sweet bike like the 4 pegs i just a forth on to i love it

Thanks man. I usually ride either no pegs or 1 in the front but my friend gave me 2 so I decided to go back to 4 like I used to ride years ago. I gotta say I like it, but I'll probably end up taking them back off in a month or so haha.

TWITTER!

12/3/2012 10:24 AM

DylanLow wrote: holy clean.

Thanks! I love this thing.

TWITTER!

12/3/2012 10:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/3/2012 10:19 PM

Decided to put some clips of me using it up here, so here you go. This is 90% old clips, but some are within the past month. Look for tanwalls.

TWITTER!

12/4/2012 12:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/4/2012 7:52 AM

I generally don't like any of the bikes on Vital because they either resemble a 3 year old's coloring book and/or the parts are crap. But your ride is probably one of three dopest bikes on Vital that is not only clean, but have choice parts as well.

When did you buy the Fit bars? Judging by the stickers, you got them recently, yeah?

12/4/2012 12:41 AM

layloemay wrote: I generally don't like any of the bikes on Vital because they either resemble a 3 year old's coloring book and/or the parts are crap. But your ride is probably one of three dopest bikes on Vital that is not only clean, but have choice parts as well.

When did you buy the Fit bars? Judging by the stickers, you got them recently, yeah?

Wow! That's an incredible compliment! Thank you! I've been building my dream bike throughout the years and I've gotten every part i could possibly get that I dreamed of having when I was younger, as well as some new ones that have come out recently. I'm a huge S&M/Fit fanatic, as well as G-Sport and Odyssey, so I stuck with those as my main parts. I never bought a part unless I was completely and utterly happy with it, and my bike is the outcome of strict decision making over years. I actually didn't plan the colors out. I just bought everything black and when my old frame broke, this one seemed cool, so I got it.

The fit bars were purchased in May, so they're 6 months old, as well as the frame. The pictures do not give the fact that the stickers are ripped up any justice, since every time they rip, I try to put them back the way they were and stick them back down. I LOVE stock stickers that come on parts. I owned a pair of old fit high bars back a few years ago on my old bike, but unfortunately, they were laid to rest when I got hit by a truck, some 4 years ago. I decided to go to the Sky High's because as time progressed, I went from loving tiny, skinny, low bars, to liking wide, medium height bars. These are the perfect size for me, which is great because in the past I've always cut my bars down. I now like that wider feel.

TWITTER!

12/5/2012 4:52 PM

trans gold of gloss clear?

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

12/5/2012 5:23 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: trans gold of gloss clear?

I assume you meant to say "or" instead of "of," so my answer would be trans gold, for the fact that the frame not only doesn't come in gloss clear, but also wouldn't have the gold tint to it. I really like how you can see all the welds with the translucent colors, similarly to a gloss clear (raw) look, but with the tint of the color, gold, showing through. Real big fan of translucent colors now.

TWITTER!

12/6/2012 4:46 PM

fucking shit tanz! ........sick btm for sure, u got a nice ride with a good set a tricks to back it up

jimmyi.salcedo@yahoo.com
txt: 3233816668
ride.get high, fuck and die

12/6/2012 9:49 PM

420bmx wrote: fucking shit tanz! ........sick btm for sure, u got a nice ride with a good set a tricks to back it up

Thanks man! Haha it's actually funny... all of the clips in that video are at least a month old and in that month I've learned quite a bit. Unfortunately, I'm out with a stretched LCL and a minor tear in my meniscus for another 2 weeks... Hopefully I'll have some new clips to show for it soon.

TWITTER!

12/7/2012 7:22 PM

I want opinions... What looks better on my bike? Tanwalls, or Blacks? I know it's going to be a while until I need new tires, but I'm thinking of going back to blacks next pair. What do you think?

TWITTER!

12/11/2012 2:10 PM

False, I win

Instagram - @hunnamo

12/11/2012 4:22 PM

@HB Mooky - Na.

TWITTER!

Post a Reply to: Prettiest BTM Ever -Update- PIC HEAVY

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm