4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

"Pretty nice for being an Eastern"-Hardbmx_tim

6/16/2014 6:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/16/2014 6:08 PM

I can finally say this damn bike is done. There is nothing else that I have second thought about. It's exactly what I've wanted and it's taken two years but here she is.

Frame : Barcode 21"tt
Forks: Odyssey R32
Bars : Tree Moto 9.5x30
Stem : Tree Canopy
Headset : Odyssey
Grips:Odyssey Gary Young V2 (fucking love these)
Barends : Tree
Lever : Shadow Sano
Cranks :Odyssey thunderbolt socket drive
Pedals: Premium Slims
Sprocket : Tree Lite 30t socket drive
Chain : Odyssey Keychain
Brakes : Shadow Sano
Pads : Shadow
Seat : Tree Fat Ergo
Rear Wheel : Tree to Odyssey Hazard Lite
Front Wheel : Tree to Odyssey Hazard Lite
Tires: Odyssey Aitken 2.2 in the rear, Odyssey ross 2.35 and Odyssey Aitken 2.35 (dirt specific) for the front
Seat post: Stolen

Mods:

"im hoping people realize that this is the realest machine on Vital right now. id kill to get on that thing and see how it feels. awesome job."- Howlerfbm

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

Antithought.bandcamp.com- Check it!

6/16/2014 6:12 PM

Maybe I'm biased because i really like T-1, but damn... That bike is beautiful

6/16/2014 6:15 PM

GThompson121 wrote: Maybe I'm biased because i really like T-1, but damn... That bike is beautiful

Thanks bud!

"im hoping people realize that this is the realest machine on Vital right now. id kill to get on that thing and see how it feels. awesome job."- Howlerfbm

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

6/16/2014 6:46 PM

Meh

6/16/2014 6:47 PM

Topsey wrote: Meh

I know, I know. It needs to be raw and brakeless..................

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

6/16/2014 6:56 PM

Topsey wrote: Meh

Ricked_Em wrote: I know, I know. It needs to be raw and brakeless..................

That's more like it!

6/17/2014 7:57 AM

This just might be the best eastern i've ever seen

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

6/17/2014 11:06 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote: This just might be the best eastern i've ever seen

+1

I just rebuilt an element, not nearly this nice tho.

6/17/2014 9:48 PM

That thing's got to be absolute SEX on trails. How are those wheels? Considering they are basically the best wheels you can have.

6/18/2014 5:10 AM

biggybuggy wrote: That thing's got to be absolute SEX on trails. How are those wheels? Considering they are basically the best wheels you can have.

Wheels are basically bulletproof. Sometimes I wish I went G sport rims but I'm an Odyssey guy.

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

6/18/2014 7:17 AM

Holy shit. This is perfect. color parts and balance.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/18/2014 8:33 AM

Brokenbmx wrote: Holy shit. This is perfect. color parts and balance.

Thanks man!

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

6/18/2014 9:04 AM

Like this is perfectly dialed to make it 110% id say Eclat Polished post and a taller headset cap in polished. its perfect as is but 110% would be those small parts

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/18/2014 9:07 AM

Brokenbmx wrote: Like this is perfectly dialed to make it 110% id say Eclat Polished post and a taller headset cap in polished. its perfect as is but 110% would be those small parts

Thought about a polished cap but I like the black breaking up the dust cap/stem

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

6/18/2014 11:23 AM

Damn that's nice ...more frames need double wishbones

6/18/2014 3:22 PM

Polished Eclat Post would be legit! I agree with You on the Black Spacer in between the Polished Cap & Stem.

6/18/2014 11:47 PM

This bike is shit hot!

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/24/2014 5:42 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote: This bike is shit hot!

Assuming that is a compliment haha? Thanks!

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

6/24/2014 7:57 AM

Do ever ride park or anything? This thing is probably the strongest bike on vital and could take a street beating. And no beard pics?

6/24/2014 8:40 AM

biggybuggy wrote: Do ever ride park or anything? This thing is probably the strongest bike on vital and could take a street beating. And no beard pics?

I ride park every now and then haha. I don't think people could handle my bike and beard in one thread.

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

6/27/2014 7:54 AM

Added a shadow polished post and tripod seat last night. Not sure how I feel about it yet. Will have to see it in the sun after work today and hopefully the rain holds off

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

6/27/2014 8:02 AM

Fuck Yeah!! I have a Polished Shadow Tripod Post & the Brown Synthetic Leather version of that Seat! They're super comfy & the shape might look a little funny at first, but You get used to it & it does feel really good between Your legs lol. I haven't really had the chance to Ride mine properly, properly, but I'm sold on Tripods & I think the Shadow ones are the best of the bunch right now, although the new Cult AK & Dak Leather ones look mega impressive! Not long to go before I can reveal My beast to the world of Vital haha.

6/27/2014 8:04 AM

Wait that is the Brown one right!? Funny lighting! We have the same Seat & Post lol.

6/27/2014 8:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2014 8:06 AM

FFS Double Post!

6/27/2014 8:07 AM

Yea the brown one, hopefully it looks ok haha

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

6/27/2014 8:25 AM

I like this.

6/27/2014 10:47 AM

Topsey wrote: Fuck Yeah!! I have a Polished Shadow Tripod Post & the Brown Synthetic Leather version of that Seat! They're super comfy & the shape might look a little funny at first, but You get used to it & it does feel really good between Your legs lol. I haven't really had the chance to Ride mine properly, properly, but I'm sold on Tripods & I think the Shadow ones are the best of the bunch right now, although the new Cult AK & Dak Leather ones look mega impressive! Not long to go before I can reveal My beast to the world of Vital haha.

Shadow? Nuh uh. Demolition Markit FTW.

6/27/2014 12:59 PM

Topsey wrote: Fuck Yeah!! I have a Polished Shadow Tripod Post & the Brown Synthetic Leather version of that Seat! They're super comfy & the shape might look a little funny at first, but You get used to it & it does feel really good between Your legs lol. I haven't really had the chance to Ride mine properly, properly, but I'm sold on Tripods & I think the Shadow ones are the best of the bunch right now, although the new Cult AK & Dak Leather ones look mega impressive! Not long to go before I can reveal My beast to the world of Vital haha.

biggybuggy wrote: Shadow? Nuh uh. Demolition Markit FTW.

Nah, going black Mutiny now haha

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

6/27/2014 5:56 PM

Nice Eastern. I like.

Life behind bars.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

For sale!! 21" The Make Croft $100, Mutiny Glam v2 $20, Custom trans blue Odyssey Lumberjacks $20! Get at me!

6/28/2014 8:29 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Nice Eastern. I like.

Fuck. Off.

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

Post a Reply to: "Pretty nice for being an Eastern"-Hardbmx_tim

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm