4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

WIFI Update june

1/16/2014 1:33 AM

Topsey wrote: Feeble! You made such a HOOOGE Mistake!! The 25's really, really don't feel that much different! At least to Me! But I am used to 0 to 15mm Offset Forks!.. The R-25's feel pretty comfortable tbh.

T-Rider - I saw a set of the Shadow Cranks in Polished with a Polished Subrosa Magnum Guard Sprocket! Holy Fuck Tits does that Combo ever look sexy! You should get a Polished Magnum Guard for You Bad Ass Bike!

I wish i had money, if so id change my back rim cause it isnt holding up well, its not broken but it has a hop, now the money i have is like 2.58euros hahah. I dont really like polished either.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/16/2014 1:34 AM

fitbikerider14 wrote: Niiiiiccccceee!!!

Thank yoo. I am uploading closer pics in a few mins

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/16/2014 6:09 PM

Beautiful! PLEASE put all gum Fit T/As on this build! Good god I love trans red w/ black and gum. Seen this one a while back and almost died.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/17/2014 5:59 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Beautiful! PLEASE put all gum Fit T/As on this build! Good god I love trans red w/ black and gum. Seen this one a while back and almost died.

DAAM!! THAT LOOKS AMAZING. I will put gum tires AMD grps when mines will be done. Put that build has black seat post, dust caps and rims. But i will keep that color scheme in my mind

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/17/2014 8:18 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Beautiful! PLEASE put all gum Fit T/As on this build! Good god I love trans red w/ black and gum. Seen this one a while back and almost died.

T-rider wrote: DAAM!! THAT LOOKS AMAZING. I will put gum tires AMD grps when mines will be done. Put that build has black seat post, dust caps and rims. But i will keep that color scheme in my mind

Merritt is coming out with gum colored pedals too btw.
But imo, dont do gum grips unless you get the all gum tires (no black sidewall). Either way will look nice, thats just my 2 cents.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/17/2014 2:04 PM

T-rider wrote: DAAM!! THAT LOOKS AMAZING. I will put gum tires AMD grps when mines will be done. Put that build has black seat post, dust caps and rims. But i will keep that color scheme in my mind

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Merritt is coming out with gum colored pedals too btw.
But imo, dont do gum grips unless you get the all gum tires (no black sidewall). Either way will look nice, thats just my 2 cents.

I was actually thinking of buying some peddals cause mine doesnt grip well after 1 year and a few months. I waill but gum tires with black wall, cause in my opinion they look REALLY good. If i have money, i will buy a cheap black seatpost, and i will try to sell my federal post+seat. Id like to get a black dust cap too. But first is first, and i dont have any money right know.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/18/2014 10:53 AM

More pics:

Sorry about the quality, but its the only way i have to take photos.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/20/2014 2:07 PM

Buuummp

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/25/2014 11:15 AM

BOOMP

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/25/2014 11:25 AM

Sick whip bro.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

1/25/2014 11:45 AM

Fuck Yeah Buddy! Looking Good!

1/26/2014 11:47 AM

Thanks guys!

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/16/2014 8:57 AM

So i am going to buy tires. GUM&BLAcK OR BLACK?

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/16/2014 9:10 AM

Sweet ride man. I think you should do stolen joint tires blue with black wall I think that would look sweet. That my idea if I had that bike I will do that.

2/16/2014 9:20 AM

kidbmx0000 wrote: Sweet ride man. I think you should do stolen joint tires blue with black wall I think that would look sweet. That my idea if I had that bike I will do that.

Blue? That wouldnt look very good honestly. And id be buying odyssey chase hawk plyte tires if i were to buy black, and cult deharts slick front normal rear if i were to buy gums.
Id like to try those white deharts, but they arent out soo...

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/16/2014 10:17 AM

You should cut those grips son! holy long. Also all gum T/A would be dope, but there not coming out for another month so ehh.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/16/2014 11:56 AM

Hahaha, i like my grips like that. And yeah, i am running a spare demolition momentum that is pretty wear so i will order the tires this week. I guess ill get cult ones.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/17/2014 1:12 PM

I ended up picking gum&black dehart.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/1/2014 9:36 AM

Update:
New front tyre cult dehart gum 2.35
New grips odi longnecks xl
Pics later

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/1/2014 9:51 AM

noice m8

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/1/2014 9:52 AM

T-rider wrote: Update:
Pics later

Only the front?

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

3/1/2014 2:47 PM

T-rider wrote: 25 offset + 75.5 FTW

Going to mention this. That'd be hectic

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

3/1/2014 7:32 PM

I Approve of this Bike 110% !!!

The 75.5 + 25mm Offset really isn't as intimidating as people seem to think! I was riding Strand V.2's on My Benny L! I didn't think that was all that crazy tbh. I mean I have ridden Zero Offset Forks on a few different Head Tube Angles on the Flatland Rigs. I mean a 75 with 25mm Offset Forks is actually STEEPER than a 75.5 with 32mm's! It's around 7mm Per 1/2 Degree! So If You went with a 75 with Primo Strands it would be STEEPER than the 75.5 with 25mms!

3/2/2014 10:22 AM

T-rider wrote: New pics:

much better now

Fuck u

3/2/2014 1:33 PM

T-rider wrote: Update:
Pics later

feeble_to_face wrote: Only the front?

Yeah, the Other is still going good.
Here are pics:

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/2/2014 4:41 PM

i like dis

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

3/3/2014 6:30 AM

Thanks!

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/3/2014 7:18 AM

you 2.4 looks so fat compared to my hawk

3/3/2014 10:40 AM

saltyjax139 wrote: you 2.4 looks so fat compared to my hawk

Is is it plyte or something?

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/3/2014 4:07 PM

saltyjax139 wrote: you 2.4 looks so fat compared to my hawk

T-rider wrote: Is is it plyte or something?

nope lol
Post a Reply to: WIFI Update june

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm