4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Fit s3

4/30/2013 2:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/29/2013 4:03 PM

Frame: 21" Fit s3
Forks: Fit Shiv
Bars: Fit Sky Highs
Brakes: M2 lever-dual slic cables-evo 2 brakes
Grips: Odi longneck
Stem: profile acoustic
Headset: Fsa
Front wheel: 36H Vandero2 laced to primo rim
Front tire: Animal TWW 2.20
Cranks: Profile 180mm
Pedals: JCPC
Sprocket: 28 profile sd
Chain: kmc
Rear wheel: 48H Gsport ratchet to rollcage
Rear tire: Path K-Lyte 2.10
Pegs: Wtp peg and stock peg
Hubguards:2xGsport Glands
Seat: p-rail
Seat post: shadow

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICK,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

4/30/2013 2:43 PM

pretty nice

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

4/30/2013 8:03 PM

So good, I always liked the s3/s3.5 cool frame.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

4/30/2013 8:55 PM

Four wrote: So good, I always liked the s3/s3.5 cool frame.

@tomdon Thanks

@Four Thanks only bad thing about the frame is the standover height for me

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICK,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

4/30/2013 8:57 PM

Nice, but try getting silver or black brake arms.

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/30/2013 9:20 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: Nice, but try getting silver or black brake arms.

Thanks but I finally got my bike how I want it other then the color scheme

BikeCheck Refs:

5/1/2013 6:19 AM

Paint the brakes and stem white to match your pedals!
Really solid stuff man! digging the rails!

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/1/2013 1:29 PM

Brokenbmx wrote: Paint the brakes and stem white to match your pedals!
Really solid stuff man! digging the rails!

thanks I actually want to change the color scheme to trans green frame chrome rims and rest black got the idea from someones bike on here a while back

BikeCheck Refs:

7/29/2013 4:11 PM

Update,,,didn't like the look of my bike so decided to paint it and changed a few parts
27T MDS-Aniimal seat-DLD stem

BikeCheck Refs:

7/29/2013 4:12 PM

Seriously Nice! I would KILL for a Brakeless Tiffany Blue S3 but something silly like 12 were made!

7/29/2013 4:51 PM

Your MDS is on backwards...

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/29/2013 5:21 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: Your MDS is on backwards...

It can be ran either way & its better with the guard inwards, protects your chain during Crooked Grinds!

Also, i think you should get a new Seat Clamp. Something slimmer! Look at the Animal V2 Clamp would go with your seat

7/29/2013 5:24 PM

what the fuck! yu paint that? how ? if yu did that paint job way to fucking go man 4real

"Love the one you got, cause you might get run over or you might get shot"

7/29/2013 5:30 PM

got some of the same parts on my btm, love those shivs beat the shit outa mine still no bends ! nice bike hommie

"Love the one you got, cause you might get run over or you might get shot"

7/29/2013 5:32 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: Your MDS is on backwards...

Topsey wrote: It can be ran either way & its better with the guard inwards, protects your chain during Crooked Grinds!

Also, i think you should get a new Seat Clamp. Something slimmer! Look at the Animal V2 Clamp would go with your seat

Oh, i didn't know that. Lol.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/29/2013 5:45 PM

Topsey wrote: It can be ran either way & its better with the guard inwards, protects your chain during Crooked Grinds!

thanks and my previous clamp warped some how so i had to use this one

BikeCheck Refs:

7/29/2013 5:49 PM

DMD wrote: what the fuck! yu paint that? how ? if yu did that paint job way to fucking go man 4real

Thanks man...Duplicolor metalcast was going to leave it raw but decided against it, would've looked good either way tho

BikeCheck Refs:

7/29/2013 5:56 PM

Should get a new clamp and throw the railed seat back on homie! paint looks great!

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

Post a Reply to: Fit s3

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm