4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Set Deah! To Autopilot!

8/4/2014 7:06 PM

Back story, I bought this frame in 2006 before I stopped riding for a couple years, I have no idea how I ever rode trails with it but I had awesome memories on it. I sold it to my friend when I picked up a custom fit Hawk and he has had it ever since. He was going to sell it but I convinced him to sell it to me for cheap so I could have something to cruise around parks on and maybe in the future some street. I rawed it to reveal the original primes, I then used an air sander to take some parts to raw and swirl the primer. Enjoy!

Frame FBM autopilot:
Forks: Odyssey R25
Bars : FBM Ape 9'
Stem : Sunday freeze until my S&M challenger shows up
Headset : FBM
Grips:FBM double fister
Barends : FBM
Cranks : Profile
Pedals: Demoliton Trooper PC
Sprocket : Odyssey fang 28
Chain : Odyssey bluebird
Seat : FBM throne
Seatclamp : No Idea
Rear Wheel : Tree hub 9t to G sport ribcage (thanks blake!)
Front Wheel : Tree hub to Odyssey hazard lite
Tyres : Maxxis Rizer 2.3
BB : Odyssey

Before

After

8/4/2014 7:13 PM

Dude it came out fantastic! Glad the wheels found a good home!

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/4/2014 8:03 PM

That looks really really nice!

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/4/2014 11:55 PM

Nigga !

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

8/5/2014 4:52 AM

Brokenbmx wrote: Dude it came out fantastic! Glad the wheels found a good home!

Thanks for the hookup!

8/5/2014 4:53 AM

Stocksy wrote: That looks really really nice!

Thanks! Pretty stoked on this.

8/5/2014 4:53 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Nigga !

I am white but I'm assuming thats a compliment hahaha

8/5/2014 5:33 AM

Wow that looks so good!

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

8/5/2014 2:53 PM

Looks so good dude and those wheels are rad!

follow me on Whitegirlagram
and check out my BMX Machine

8/5/2014 4:39 PM

im hoping people realize that this is the realest machine on Vital right now. id kill to get on that thing and see how it feels. awesome job.

Wallride everything.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher

8/5/2014 5:04 PM

howlerfbm wrote: im hoping people realize that this is the realest machine on Vital right now. id kill to get on that thing and see how it feels. awesome job.

Rides like a dream. Totally different from my T-1 haha. Just got back from a ride. I'll post some better pics in a minute

8/5/2014 5:06 PM

Here's some better outside pics. Thanks for the kind words guys

8/6/2014 5:30 AM

Deah!

8/7/2014 10:42 AM

Throw some brakes on that sucka! Looks amazing dude.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8/7/2014 10:55 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote: Throw some brakes on that sucka! Looks amazing dude.

Eh going for the complete opposite of my T-1 haha. Thought about it though.

8/7/2014 11:04 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote: Throw some brakes on that sucka! Looks amazing dude.

Ricked_Em wrote: Eh going for the complete opposite of my T-1 haha. Thought about it though.

whatever you want I guess. I'm so used to riding brakes that I can't really do brakeless anymore.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8/7/2014 11:12 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote: whatever you want I guess. I'm so used to riding brakes that I can't really do brakeless anymore.

It'll prob happen soon enough haha

8/7/2014 2:52 PM

That looks pretty dam sweet man. Great work on it. Love the dropouts

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/8/2014 7:32 AM

jamiespadina wrote: That looks pretty dam sweet man. Great work on it. Love the dropouts

That would be FBM in all of their glory. I'm 99% sure this was one of the first frames with intergrated headset and mid bb. When I went to order it my mind was blown haha. Thanks for the compliments!

8/9/2014 12:19 AM

How are those tires? I was going to get one for the front, but at 40 dollars a pop, I could buy a machete up front and a new animal tire in the rear. They look super sick and are apparently really light. But what matters is, how are they on dirt? I've been searching for the perfect trail tire that's not an aitken.

8/9/2014 12:20 AM

biggybuggy wrote: How are those tires? I was going to get one for the front, but at 40 dollars a pop, I could buy a machete up front and a new animal tire in the rear. They look super sick and are apparently really light. But what matters is, how are they on dirt? I've been searching for the perfect trail tire that's not an aitken.

And sick ass bike!

8/9/2014 9:36 AM

biggybuggy wrote: How are those tires? I was going to get one for the front, but at 40 dollars a pop, I could buy a machete up front and a new animal tire in the rear. They look super sick and are apparently really light. But what matters is, how are they on dirt? I've been searching for the perfect trail tire that's not an aitken.

I havent touched dirt with them but by the looks of them they would do awesome. I kinda wanna throw them on my t1 and put my aitkens/ ross on this bike haha

8/9/2014 3:02 PM

Ricked_Em wrote: I havent touched dirt with them but by the looks of them they would do awesome. I kinda wanna throw them on my t1 and put my aitkens/ ross on this bike haha

They look great on this thing. And being maxxis, they've got to be some good stuff.

Post a Reply to: Set Deah! To Autopilot!

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm