4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Sunday 3rd wave rollin' on Metallic green G-Sports, v2!

3/26/2014 6:21 PM

I cleaned my bike & regreased everything except the pedal bearings, so I figured I'd toss up a quick check. Mostly unchanged since the last check & not the greatest photos, but I'll for sure update with better ones when I get the chance! Got pretty bored the last few days since it's cold again & windy too.

Frame: Sunday 3rd Wave 20.5tt
Fork: Sunday Octave
Bars: Odyssey GY3 cut to 26"
Grips: ODI Longneck Soft
Barends: Odyssey Par ends
Stem: Primo Aneyerlator v2
Headset: Odyssey bearings w/ random dust cover
Seat: Fit Lo-Bolt
Clamp: None
Cranks: Odyssey Thunderbolt 175mm
BB: Primo Mid 22mm
Sprocket: Animal v3 26t
Pedals: Cult pc
Chain: Odyssey Bluebird
Front Wheel: BSD Front Street hub laced to a G-Sport Ribcage rim w/ DT Swiss spokes & brass nipples, 36h
Back Wheel: Cult Match hub laced to a G-Sport Ribcage rim w/ DT Swiss spokes & brass nipples, 36h, 9t driver
Tires: Fit FAF-K 2.25 front, Animal GLH 2.10 rear
Pegs: Animal MKII x3
Hub Guards: Two Daily Grind guards for the front, S&M Cymbal rear. Chromoly guards ftw!
Mods: Fork steerer tube is cut down some, seat post is modded to be a wedge post, bars cut down to 26", extra axle nut on the rear axle in case I slip off a switch smith grind & end up hitting that, that way it saves the threads on my axle!

Main

Front wheel

Rear wheel

Fork, they look bent here haha but they aren't

Bars/stem

Crank/BB

Seat

Front hub & guards

Rear hub & guard

Rear nut

Peg crank! haha

3/26/2014 6:24 PM

That seat looks hard i feel bad for your butt. Looks nice though..

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/26/2014 6:51 PM

Son i think it's time for a new seat! and maybe rear peg...

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/26/2014 7:39 PM

Brokenbmx wrote: Son i think it's time for a new seat! and maybe rear peg...

Haha it's worse than it appears, the front bumper broke so I replaced that with a spare one from an old broken seat, & the whole front part is completely torn now too. Might order one tomorrow though!

3/26/2014 7:45 PM

Looks good man but damn that peg looks like it you got pulled over by the cops you'd be arrested for possessing a weapon haha

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

3/26/2014 8:39 PM

I've Always Been A Fan Of Your Bike! The Seat is Fine! Duct Tape & Some Foam = Fixed! The Peg However... I'd Be Scared To Run That! It's Gunna Blow Up On You At Some Point Haha!

3/27/2014 3:40 AM

Love it mate, looks used & abused the way it should.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

3/27/2014 5:30 AM

Someones an Adam LZ fan......

3/27/2014 8:02 AM

biggybuggy wrote: Someones an Adam LZ fan......

Twitter says it lol.
Nice ride, that seat and peg tho ahah.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/27/2014 2:39 PM

EW GET RID OF THE LZ STICKERS

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

3/27/2014 6:38 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: EW GET RID OF THE LZ STICKERS

He's actually really chill, he stayed in my town for a few days & I rode with/talked to him and he was an all around chill guy, nothing like a douchebag like a lot of people will say. I'm not one of his faggot dickriders either but he's still a chill dude and gave us all stickers his last day here haha

3/29/2014 9:55 AM

What's with all the hatred on the Adam LZ Guy??? I'd never even heard of Him till I saw His Deco Frame give away on Decos Website! Sooooooo Much Hatred on this kid! I Looked at his site, nothing special really, Is He like a total big headed dick head then? Well in Videos, As Sunday seems to think He's a pretty chill guy! I like the fact they don't promote Drugs & Alcohol in BMX. However, I don't give a shit about it haha! I haven't smoked a blunt or drank a beer in over a year because I'm taking Morphine so I'm not really too bothered anymore! On the Flip Side of that... 2 of My Favourite Companies are literally WEEEEEEEEED IN YOUR FACE!!!!! haha & They're all chill guys so it's not that big of a deal in My eyes, but let's not go there haha, just explain why LZ is a douche in Your Eyes people!?!?!!!

3/29/2014 11:32 AM

Topsey wrote: What's with all the hatred on the Adam LZ Guy??? I'd never even heard of Him till I saw His Deco Frame give away on Decos Website! Sooooooo Much Hatred on this kid! I Looked at his site, nothing special really, Is He like a total big headed dick head then? Well in Videos, As Sunday seems to think He's a pretty chill guy! I like the fact they don't promote Drugs & Alcohol in BMX. However, I don't give a shit about it haha! I haven't smoked a blunt or drank a beer in over a year because I'm taking Morphine so I'm not really too bothered anymore! On the Flip Side of that... 2 of My Favourite Companies are literally WEEEEEEEEED IN YOUR FACE!!!!! haha & They're all chill guys so it's not that big of a deal in My eyes, but let's not go there haha, just explain why LZ is a douche in Your Eyes people!?!?!!!

Adam LZ is cool in my book.

Yes, at times he can be cocky and others super ADD, but who isn't?
The main reason people get upset is he made mad cash off youtube.
Other people don't like his attitude and stuff, but i really don't think it is a problem. The kid is smart, hard working, and a damn good rider (Too parky for my taste, lately) but he is good and sometimes funny. Others will say he is corny. I don't really think so. haha He tries to be funny, sometimes it works, other times it is just awkward.

3/29/2014 11:33 AM

Also, nice bike. Get a new peg and try out a fat seat if you get rid of that one.

3/29/2014 5:47 PM

MaximusBikes wrote: Also, nice bike. Get a new peg and try out a fat seat if you get rid of that one.

Ordering a new seat whenever Fit calls the shop back, getting the same one haha I like slim seats.. I feel like a fat seat would be in my way cause some tricks I've noticed I brush my seat with my legs, so a fatter seat would probably make that worse.

New peg though.. ehh eventually, I kinda wanna keep riding it and just see what happens when it cracks the whole way haha

3/29/2014 6:10 PM

those wheels are gspot on XD as is the rest of the bike, well done

3/29/2014 6:12 PM

and is that lowbolt seat comfortable? (obviously not in that condition) but new? it looked like a nice simple seat, but it looks like one that could either be surprisingly comfortable or unbelievably uncomfortable haha
Post a Reply to: Sunday 3rd wave rollin' on Metallic green G-Sports, v2!

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm