4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Supa Sexy

12/27/2013 6:42 PM

Frame: Sunday Aaron Ross AM 2011
Fork: Odyssey R32
Bars: Fit Benny 4Pc
Stem: Sunday Freeze
Grips: Odyssey Tom dugan
Bar ends: par ends
Headset: Fiend
Cranks: Subrosa Bitchin
Pedals: Odyssey JCPC
Sprocket: Odyssey Million dollar
Chain: KMC 415H
Bottom Bracket: Stolen revolver
Seat: Odyssey Eric Lichtenburger principal
Seat post: Animal
Seat clamp: Animal
Front rim: Odyssey Quadrant
Front hub: Premium
Rear rim: Primo balance
Rear hub: Primo remix
Hub guard: Shadow drive side
Front tire: Shadow Strada
Rear tire: Shadow Strada
Pegs: Odyssey Mpeg

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

12/27/2013 7:14 PM

thats pretty sweet

12/27/2013 7:18 PM

cf wrote: thats pretty sweet

hell yea. thanks!

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

12/27/2013 7:37 PM

I do love how those Seats look! You've done what needed to be done too! Gum Grips & Tan Wall Tyres!

Not Too Shabby Matey!

12/27/2013 7:44 PM

Reading the Parts List all that needs to be replaced to get Your Bike Fully Custom is a Front Wheel & Frame!

Primo N4FL Front Wheel & something similar Geo wise? Like a Moto-Ross Frame & You Are SET!

12/27/2013 7:59 PM

No more directors?

Nice bike though!

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

12/27/2013 8:52 PM

4 pc bars always a win!

brakeless maniac

12/28/2013 7:31 AM

Love the mds and the chrome front end

12/28/2013 6:33 PM

Damn, I love the color of the frame! And the color scheme isn't bad at all! You need to go back to 4 pegs. If I rode only 2 pegs, I wouldn't be able to do hang fives or practice them for that matter, plus 3 pegs looks utter dumb and ruins my open axle, so I just ran 4 pegs and I loved it from then on.

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/31/2013 12:58 AM

I'm surprised that i've never seen you riding lol. I'm in Temecula as well. Rad bike!

12/31/2013 11:02 AM

Fitrider522 wrote: I'm surprised that i've never seen you riding lol. I'm in Temecula as well. Rad bike!

You won't see me for a few months as well. I had surgery just yesterday. but thanks! i may see you in a months or too.

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

1/2/2014 12:29 PM

i see you rocking the secret stickers..they have some killer prices in shop good stuff

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

1/6/2014 5:38 PM

re up

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

1/9/2014 2:49 AM

Looks great, man! I'm not a fan of the colors, but you made it look awesome! Nice job!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/9/2014 6:09 AM

Chuck8273 wrote: Looks great, man! I'm not a fan of the colors, but you made it look awesome! Nice job!

thanks chuck!

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

1/9/2014 10:18 PM

I like that color cool bike

1/12/2014 8:34 PM

Switched out my seat post to a fit and made my seat taller.

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

1/14/2014 8:04 AM

Dude that looks sweet. If it had a green frame, that would be the sexiest bike ever!

You know what my bike's name is? Bike.
That Emily chick does some damn good shovel work you should get her out at the trails-eskimojay
"Are there any downsides to your career?" "Yup-downside icepicks, but I've never been able to do downside double pegs."-Tony Hamlin
UPDATED BIKE CHECK

1/15/2014 4:04 PM

Looks better on here than facebook , damn really nice man. pink frame is really sick !! Shoutout

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

1/16/2014 7:01 PM

Holy cow thats a sexy build! I wish you had a few more chrome/polished highlights on here (bolts, duscaps, spokes, seatclamp, post, etc.). The pink frame is sick! Love it!

Life behind bars.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

For sale!! 21" The Make Croft $100, Mutiny Glam v2 $20, Custom trans blue Odyssey Lumberjacks $20! Get at me!

1/18/2014 11:29 PM

bump.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

1/19/2014 12:18 AM

How much tire clearance you got up front with that 2.4?

1/19/2014 2:37 AM

Shortdude wrote: Dude that looks sweet. If it had a green frame, that would be the sexiest bike ever!

itd look quite similar to mine with a green frame :L

Bike check

1/28/2014 11:40 PM

:3 This bike... I actually like the pick with the tan

"You should actually ride so the sticker would get beaten up after time, if you think it's so cool" - Butterynoza
"Looking good man. Now lets see you riding it." - TheMerged
R.I.P Sickdude ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

2/1/2014 7:02 PM

biggybuggy wrote: How much tire clearance you got up front with that 2.4?

2.4? stradas only go 2.35. but a 2.4 would fit r32 forks

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

2/8/2014 6:01 PM

Only picture i got but i just picked up a g-sport gland from the local

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

2/8/2014 10:53 PM

Comment

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

2/9/2014 6:35 AM

Its cool that you are riding again.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/11/2014 6:31 PM

3000 post buuuuuuump

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

2/12/2014 9:18 AM

Looks good! The colors actually look really good together

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

Post a Reply to: Supa Sexy

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm