4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Taco with a napkin

9/21/2012 7:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/21/2012 7:19 PM

Snapped my old frame so i got this nice frame for a steal.
Kink Tocco 20.75
United grande bars
Stock shitty mirraco fork
cult salvation
WTP headset
stolen revolver front
cinema 777 to shit stock hub
thermalite seat
tree lite
stolen mob cranks
ODI longneck XL
stolen vortex bar ends
Demo momentum 2.35 front
duo stunner 2.2 rear
interlock v2
odyssey JCPC

with a napkin because its CLEAN

9/21/2012 7:24 PM

The grips look fucking retarded XD

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/21/2012 7:28 PM

BmxKitten wrote: The grips look fucking retarded XD

yeah but they feel fucking awesome. i'm getting normal longnecks next. these wear too fast and are harder

9/21/2012 7:38 PM

Get rid of the dildo seat.

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - asorbus

9/21/2012 7:58 PM

Nice steal.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/21/2012 8:22 PM

Me? wrote: Get rid of the dildo seat.

never

9/21/2012 10:33 PM

ill sell you a seat cheap....

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

9/21/2012 10:40 PM

i don't get why everyone hates plastic seats. I never sit down

9/21/2012 10:46 PM

MeRidesBikes wrote: i don't get why everyone hates plastic seats. I never sit down

They rape and destroy jeans.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

9/22/2012 12:03 AM

MeRidesBikes wrote: i don't get why everyone hates plastic seats. I never sit down

Get a Padded Seat. I bet you'll sit down all the time if you do.

9/22/2012 12:08 AM

Those are the same as normal longnecks just longer....

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/22/2012 5:46 AM

Spenlard wrote: Those are the same as normal longnecks just longer....

Ahaha you have 666 and 69 in you post count. I love immaturity sometimes. Oh and why do you have a dildo on your pivotal post? Seats are supposed to go there.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco, element4all,

Animal - Guerra - Odyssey

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844
E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com
Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com ;
PSN - TheBrownWolf

9/22/2012 10:47 AM

have you owned them? They're thinner and harder then normal longnecks. its quite obvious when you own a pair of both.

And about the seat, when there is nothing else to replace , i will buy a nice seat.

9/22/2012 11:11 AM

MeRidesBikes wrote: have you owned them? They're thinner and harder then normal longnecks. its quite obvious when you own a pair of both.

And about the seat, when there is nothing else to replace , i will buy a nice seat.

Yes I have actually haha.

Some longnecks feel different than others I think. Like I had longnecks and so did my friend and his felt alot harder.
But I had both of them, boiled both, felt the same.

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/22/2012 12:07 PM

MeRidesBikes wrote: have you owned them? They're thinner and harder then normal longnecks. its quite obvious when you own a pair of both.

Spenlard wrote: Yes I have actually haha.

Some longnecks feel different than others I think. Like I had longnecks and so did my friend and his felt alot harder.
But I had both of them, boiled both, felt the same.

i might need to boil mine then. but they're too far gone and i don't feel like getting them off my bars again , too much of a hassle

9/22/2012 12:59 PM

look good

PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

9/25/2012 3:21 PM

boiling grips? this is new..

Bike check

9/25/2012 6:05 PM

EddiMundo wrote: boiling grips? this is new..

No its not, and its fucking retarded. It makes your grips a tad bit softer and it cuts the life of the grips in half. I had animal grips that I bought that were basically new and they were boiled and I didn't know they were and they didn't even last a month.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco, element4all,

Animal - Guerra - Odyssey

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844
E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com
Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com ;
PSN - TheBrownWolf

9/25/2012 6:48 PM

I use to own a plastic pivotal seat that was bit up on the edges. If you ever half cabbed or fakied out and stuff, your leg would get caught on the rugged part and like skin you and take off the hairs. I'm never going back to plastic seats, not to mention running a highass seat. xD

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/26/2012 2:13 AM

EddiMundo wrote: boiling grips? this is new..

FreddyDapice wrote: No its not, and its fucking retarded. It makes your grips a tad bit softer and it cuts the life of the grips in half. I had animal grips that I bought that were basically new and they were boiled and I didn't know they were and they didn't even last a month.

meant new as in new to me and right, so glad ive not been doin that :L cant stand crappy grips that wear in like 2 weeks

Bike check

9/26/2012 6:21 AM

There is nothing wrong with plastic seats, it just makes bikes look like shit.

9/26/2012 6:34 PM

Trev wrote: There is nothing wrong with plastic seats, it just makes bikes look like shit.

eh. Cleaner IMO. Fat padded seats look like shit

9/26/2012 6:38 PM

ouch the seat kills

xBMXx.

9/26/2012 6:58 PM

Trev wrote: There is nothing wrong with plastic seats, it just makes bikes look like shit.

MeRidesBikes wrote: eh. Cleaner IMO. Fat padded seats look like shit

Don't really like the fat seats either, I prefer the slim padded seats, the plastic seats are cheap, it just looks like someone had a normal seat and tore all the padding off it which also makes the bike look cheap in my opinion, but if you like it then keep it the way it is, everyone has their own personal preference.

9/26/2012 7:00 PM

Me? wrote: Get rid of the dildo seat.

Coolest part on the bike.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/26/2012 7:24 PM

MeRidesBikes wrote: eh. Cleaner IMO. Fat padded seats look like shit

Trev wrote: Don't really like the fat seats either, I prefer the slim padded seats, the plastic seats are cheap, it just looks like someone had a normal seat and tore all the padding off it which also makes the bike look cheap in my opinion, but if you like it then keep it the way it is, everyone has their own personal preference.

yeah. Honestly anyone can hate on my bike as much as they want. The seat is the last of my worries. cranks are probably next

9/27/2012 5:34 PM

You know you're suppose to cut the XL's right?

9/27/2012 7:12 PM

xxAxlZeroxx wrote: You know you're suppose to cut the XL's right?

yup. I cut the flanges. wanted to try out a long ass grip, not doing it again

10/26/2012 7:49 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: I use to own a plastic pivotal seat that was bit up on the edges. If you ever half cabbed or fakied out and stuff, your leg would get caught on the rugged part and like skin you and take off the hairs. I'm never going back to plastic seats, not to mention running a highass seat. xD

Coulden agree more, I have the thermalite and hate it!! Can't wait til I get a real seat

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

Post a Reply to: Taco with a napkin

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm