4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

The Stallion At Its Finest.

1/24/2013 6:28 PM

Updated Photo's to please brainoob

Frame: 2013 Wethepeople Crysis
Fork: Fit Blade Lite
Bars: Fit inman OT
Cranks: Eclat onyx
Stem: Fit bf topload
Chain: Shadow interlock v2
Sprocket: Fly pentagono
Pedals:Fly ruben graphite
Headset: Salt am
Bottom Bracket: Odyssey mid BB
Seat: Eclat unify combo
Front Hub: Salt pro Sealed
Rear Hub: Salt pro 9t driver Sealed
Front Rim: Saltplus summit double wall
Rear Rim: Saltplus summit double wall
Tyres: Fit faf
Grips: Odi longnecks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

photo bike_zpsb600f46b.jpg

1/24/2013 6:35 PM

Heres what the colour actually looks like..... Sort of.

1/24/2013 6:40 PM

Sexy colors! Check my shit out yo!

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_MArtinez

1/24/2013 6:58 PM

So sick.

1/24/2013 7:22 PM

Thanks guys

1/24/2013 7:35 PM

I got my chrome Fit Blade 2 forks stolen last week.... Dx Anyway, I would've been able to fit my new 2.25 Machete, but noooo, motherfuckin douchebags had to come and take them... And all of my pegs..

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

1/24/2013 7:40 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: I got my chrome Fit Blade 2 forks stolen last week.... Dx Anyway, I would've been able to fit my new 2.25 Machete, but noooo, motherfuckin douchebags had to come and take them... And all of my pegs..

I take it you posted on the wrong thread? btw that sucks heaps dude, but how did they take your forks?

1/24/2013 7:40 PM

looks damn good for being mainly stock. i dig it. we the people completes are so damn solid

509-200-327eight. April 14 Bike check
Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx
eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

1/24/2013 7:42 PM

Broughton wrote: looks damn good for being mainly stock. i dig it. we the people completes are so damn solid

The only thing stock are the wheels? and the frame but i dont really call that stock. but i totally agree wethepeople make the best completes imo. thanks dude

1/24/2013 7:48 PM

Broughton wrote: looks damn good for being mainly stock. i dig it. we the people completes are so damn solid

Sharpy wrote: The only thing stock are the wheels? and the frame but i dont really call that stock. but i totally agree wethepeople make the best completes imo. thanks dude

my bad, i just skimmed over the specs and thought i saw a bunch of eclat and salt stuff. whats the tt?

509-200-327eight. April 14 Bike check
Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx
eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

1/24/2013 8:01 PM

Sharpy wrote: The only thing stock are the wheels? and the frame but i dont really call that stock. but i totally agree wethepeople make the best completes imo. thanks dude

Broughton wrote: my bad, i just skimmed over the specs and thought i saw a bunch of eclat and salt stuff. whats the tt?

20.8 tt, 75 degree ht and the chain stay is 13.2 or 13.35 i cant remember

1/24/2013 8:16 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: I got my chrome Fit Blade 2 forks stolen last week.... Dx Anyway, I would've been able to fit my new 2.25 Machete, but noooo, motherfuckin douchebags had to come and take them... And all of my pegs..

Sharpy wrote: I take it you posted on the wrong thread? btw that sucks heaps dude, but how did they take your forks?

I was a retard and always ride with my garage open with my parents inside for a short distance. They slip in hella easily and my parents would kill me if he ever found out. They always tell me to take the garage opener but I'm too lazy.... That's the price I gotta pay for being retarded..

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

1/25/2013 8:05 AM

those cranks are intense looking

1/25/2013 2:05 PM

newww seeaaattt

1/25/2013 7:14 PM

Big_ol_schlong wrote: newww seeaaattt

I will at the same time i get pegs. fit barstool?

1/25/2013 7:15 PM

justin vogelsberger wrote: those cranks are intense looking

They are insane!

1/26/2013 2:07 PM

Very nice dialed looking bike!

Odi longnecks or Animal edwins?

1/27/2013 9:00 AM

Tires are on backwards

Phone # 925 353 6162
Bought from: hookjrclc, scramhype, tito24, howlerfbm, pavimo, bmxkitten, others
Traded with: Kroller, the Balt, trentydoo

1/27/2013 9:20 PM

KaneF15 wrote: Very nice dialed looking bike!

Longnecks or macniel defgrips. edwins wear out too fast and are too soft

1/27/2013 9:42 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: I was a retard and always ride with my garage open with my parents inside for a short distance. They slip in hella easily and my parents would kill me if he ever found out. They always tell me to take the garage opener but I'm too lazy.... That's the price I gotta pay for being retarded..

wait...explain that better please haha. im not following my bad.

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

1/27/2013 11:55 PM

Sharpy wrote: Longnecks or macniel defgrips. edwins wear out too fast and are too soft

Defgrips are softer than Edwins and wear out faster than Edwins. I've had both, running Edwins right now.

1/28/2013 12:47 AM

Sharpy wrote: Longnecks or macniel defgrips. edwins wear out too fast and are too soft

brianoob wrote: Defgrips are softer than Edwins and wear out faster than Edwins. I've had both, running Edwins right now.

What color def grips? no joke some where out faster then others.

1/28/2013 1:24 AM

brianoob wrote: Defgrips are softer than Edwins and wear out faster than Edwins. I've had both, running Edwins right now.

Sharpy wrote: What color def grips? no joke some where out faster then others.

Black and black

1/28/2013 1:40 AM

Sharpy wrote: What color def grips? no joke some where out faster then others.

brianoob wrote: Black and black

i had blue one and they went for like 7-8 months

1/28/2013 7:52 AM

I'm running black ones right now. They are so far my favorite out of all grips everrrr

Phone # 925 353 6162
Bought from: hookjrclc, scramhype, tito24, howlerfbm, pavimo, bmxkitten, others
Traded with: Kroller, the Balt, trentydoo

1/28/2013 7:54 AM

long necks forevvveeeerrrrrrrrr

1/28/2013 7:58 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote: long necks forevvveeeerrrrrrrrr

long necks fornevvveeeerrrrrrrrr

1/28/2013 7:59 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote: long necks forevvveeeerrrrrrrrr

Big_ol_schlong wrote: long necks fornevvveeeerrrrrrrrr

naw long necks have never let me down . i dont understand how anyone can complain and say they are too hard

1/28/2013 8:03 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote: naw long necks have never let me down . i dont understand how anyone can complain and say they are too hard

I do a lot of nose tricks and spins, and I like grips that squish down when you kind of throttle your hand. Odi's squish down when you move your hands side to side, and I just can't do with that.

1/28/2013 8:09 AM

Big_ol_schlong wrote: long necks fornevvveeeerrrrrrrrr

justin vogelsberger wrote: naw long necks have never let me down . i dont understand how anyone can complain and say they are too hard

Big_ol_schlong wrote: I do a lot of nose tricks and spins, and I like grips that squish down when you kind of throttle your hand. Odi's squish down when you move your hands side to side, and I just can't do with that.

ive never noticed with grips . ive had many different kinds of grips , edwins , griswalds , ross , pepper jacks (fixie grips) , eclat grips

they were all comfy but they all got slippery when i started to sweat just a little and it bothered the shit out of me , the griswalds actually caused me to fracture my wrist cause my hand slipped off . and odis have never been slippy for me ever
Post a Reply to: The Stallion At Its Finest.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm