4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

What brand bmx frame is this?

7/23/2014 8:30 AM

Hi im kinda new here and i hope this is the right forum to post this. Im trying to figure out what kind of frame i just got. When i got it there were no stickers or stampeings, markings on the frame except for the id or serial number on the bottom of the frame below where the bottom bracket is. It reads 09 RADI and on the other side has some other numbers then 20.5. I uploaded some pics on here. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated thank you.

7/23/2014 8:36 AM

That's a Sunday Ian and this is in the wrong section

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

I don't only hate gays because I'm Christian, but because I'm russian!! - mantaymark

7/23/2014 8:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/23/2014 8:37 AM

Alright, I'm not the best at this bit I'll give it a shot.
20.5 is more than likely referring to the top tube length being 20.5 inches.
09 is probably the year

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

7/23/2014 8:48 AM

notorious NIG wrote: That's a Sunday Ian and this is in the wrong section

That's not an ian. There is no wave on the downtube and the ian didnt have the caliper brake hole in the seatstay. Judging by the "radi" I would assume it's the verde radia. Especially since it looks like another generic stock frame and the radia had an integrated post at one point. Idk if it still does

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

7/23/2014 9:03 AM

It's a 2009 Verde Radia.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/23/2014 9:46 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote: It's a 2009 Verde Radia.

That's what I was thinking I just didn't wanna put my neck on the chopping block haha

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

7/23/2014 10:09 AM

tomdon wrote: That's not an ian. There is no wave on the downtube and the ian didnt have the caliper brake hole in the seatstay. Judging by the "radi" I would assume it's the verde radia. Especially since it looks like another generic stock frame and the radia had an integrated post at one point. Idk if it still does

Shit man you're right. Sorry about that m3r

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

I don't only hate gays because I'm Christian, but because I'm russian!! - mantaymark

7/23/2014 7:42 PM

Maybe its just the pics but to me the rear end looks bent.
Post a Reply to: What brand bmx frame is this?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm