4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Tina Stripped

3/5/2014 11:05 AM

So i ended up selling the gold funday because i wanted to build up something a little different

Sunday funday ofg 20.75
Fit sky high bars
Fit blade 2 forks
Stock cult stem off a cc02
Odi longnecks
Cult headset
Mirraco fork bolt
one lil fsa spacer
fbm shart seat
cult over the counter post
Fit flow cranks
Odyssey million dollar sprocket 30t
fit flow bb
stolen thermalite pedals
no chain as of yet. have a cult 510 but it needs a halflink to be long enough
Front wheeo: primo n4fl hub, mirra rim, primo spokeage
Wear rheel: something off a cult complete
tires: shadow 2.2 undertaker and haro lemasa 2.4
weight: she's light

3/5/2014 2:32 PM

Nice!

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/5/2014 8:49 PM

Looks good, just needs some matching tires

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90
text me323.245.2827

3/6/2014 5:52 AM

Thanks, i'd say it was 400$ well spent! and i would if i could find orange rodyssey tyres or another 2.4 lamesa then i might change em haha

3/7/2014 3:47 PM

i would kill for an og funday frame.. sick bike dude.

3/7/2014 5:05 PM

Thomas_Kerrigan wrote: i would kill for an og funday frame.. sick bike dude.

thanks dude, i love fundays haha!

3/7/2014 5:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2014 5:11 PM

Actually got my fit sky high bars today, the black ones were just old stolen bars i had on there. i also got a set of purple longneck super soft grips

3/8/2014 1:23 AM

nice bike man!

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/8/2014 11:51 AM

Is that tin foil on the front hub?

3/8/2014 12:09 PM

cf wrote: Is that tin foil on the front hub?

Ha! Thats exactly what I was thinking, is it just me or did he spend too much on a used bike, or is that a good price for an old funday? For that money I would have gotten a new bike, but to each his own.

3/8/2014 3:40 PM

cf wrote: Is that tin foil on the front hub?

BMXSkater wrote: Ha! Thats exactly what I was thinking, is it just me or did he spend too much on a used bike, or is that a good price for an old funday? For that money I would have gotten a new bike, but to each his own.

its like tin foil but it's tape haha! and idk i only paid 175 for the frame so id say its cheap haha the bars forks and cranks make up for the rest of the cost in value id say cause i bought em off a friend who got em new this season and the rest of the parts were bonus haha. plus i get a bombproof frame!

3/25/2014 1:49 PM

bump
put a alex dm22 rim on the back last night and some duo (2.25) and kenda (1.95) tir3s, i weighed it the other day and it was 20 pounds even.

4/16/2014 4:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2014 4:42 AM

Got bored and decided to throw a coat of every kind of paint i had on the bike for shits as well as changed some parts. Here's how it went.

Frame : Sunday funday
Forks: Fit blade 2
Bars : Turns out they're federal 2020s my mistake
Stem : cult completely cracked 02 stem hehe
Headset : cult
Grips: odi longneck ss
Barends : lightest ones around
Lever : nobody got time for that!
Cranks : Fit flow
Pedals: Stolen therm
Sprocket : Odyssey mds 30t
Chain : cult
Brakes : none
Pads :my balls
Seat : Fbm heart
Seatclamp :mr clampy
Rear Wheel :Alex dm22 rim, skippy as fuck unsealed cult hub and primo spokes
Front Wheel : Primo n4fl hub, black label rim, 3ride spokes
Tyres : duro 1.95 in the front, kenda 1.95 in the back (both rated for about 45psi and are filled to about 80 > )
Extras: Stolen thermalite and fit og peg
Mods: made the forks work with a black label topcap because the fit one bent when i snapped a stem, put sealed bearings in the und=sealed rear hub (driver too!), cut some of the overhang off of the cranks so they dont cut my ankles as much in low shoes, there's 5 broken spokes too if that counts! aaand thats all i can think of for now..

4/16/2014 5:57 AM

Dont take this bad, i am not trying to offend, but it looks like shit hahaha.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/17/2014 6:51 AM

T-rider wrote: Dont take this bad, i am not trying to offend, but it looks like shit hahaha.

this haha, looked miles better before. and a CRACKED stem?

also, 1800 posts :D

Bike check

4/17/2014 6:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2014 6:08 PM

T-rider wrote: Dont take this bad, i am not trying to offend, but it looks like shit hahaha.

EddiMundo wrote: this haha, looked miles better before. and a CRACKED stem?

also, 1800 posts :D

I 100% agree but if you look at the back left corner of the tt, it looks like a scene from outer space (it's f**king majestic) and to me that makes it worth it hahah! and yeah the stem is cracked all the way across the bottom of the faceplate, im honestly pleasantly surprised that the bars havent fallen off yet mid trick lmao! i wanna powdercoat it this weird midnight stardust colour or something like that when the funds suffice tho

4/17/2014 6:22 PM

threw an alienation deviant rim on the back, and put the big tires back on and i must say with the extremely light back rim the bike feels super balanced and a little more responsive. (my tucks for my flat 3s have been noticably better somehow lol)

4/20/2014 7:12 AM

Could you take a pic of the wishbone area just to show how much clearance you have with the 30t mds please

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/20/2014 9:34 AM

yeah dude ill get pics tomorrow when shes done in paint, from rough memory its about this much run regular with the 30t > ! !

4/20/2014 3:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/20/2014 4:09 PM

, heres what she looks like with some new paint! its not well done because the spraypaint cans were missing the nice little trigger thing on the top but still had the valves so i pinched them with vise grips and started painting. i wanna powdercoat it but time, money, and it being spring so i dont want the downtime that goes with powdercoating. but im hoping before the end of the season.

4/20/2014 4:08 PM

Gump theres an older pic but i hope thats what you were after. i had a better shot from the top but it wouldnt load

4/20/2014 5:52 PM

Cheers mate looks like plenty of room. May even be able to run the extra guard too

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/22/2014 5:31 AM

Looks beter now.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/22/2014 4:58 PM

thanks ive always wanted a red sunday for some reason, im happy with it

5/7/2014 11:16 AM

been a fortnight or so since i updated this so...

Frame : 2008 Sunday funday
Forks: Fit blade 2s
Bars : Federal 2020
Stem : Cult
Headset : Cult
Grips: Odi longneck
Barends : Eastern invisabarends
Cranks :Fit flow 175
Pedals: Stolen thermalight
Sprocket : No clue 25t
Chain :KMC with an odyssey masterlink
Brakes :nike sb airs
Seat : Fbm Shart
Seatclamp :Fit or odyssey, i really don't know anymore
Rear Wheel :Cult semi sealed cassette laced to an alienation deviant
Front Wheel rimo n4fl hub to a black label rim
Tyres : Shadow undertaker 2.2 and a duro 1.9 (really light, grippy , fast and feels good at 40 psi to me)
Extras:paint
Mods:made the seatpost a stump, cut down stem and hub bolts and crank bolts, also grinded the ridge at the top of the left crank because it was sharp

5/10/2014 5:12 PM

5/18/2014 2:34 PM

update before this slides off the first page again

Frame : 2008 Sunday funday
Forks: Fit blade 2s
Bars : Federal 2020 (put a big dent in them somehow but theyre still holding strong)
Stem : Cult (heard a huuuge cracking noise when riding today and i think it came from the stem so thats next to go)
Headset : Cult (super loud and rough)
Grips: Odi longneck softies
Barends : none
Cranks :Fit flow 175 (My ankles hate these -_- )
Pedals: Stolen thermalight (no grip left, suggestions on new and really wide pedals?)
Sprocket : still No clue 25t
Chain :KMC with an odyssey masterlink
Brakes :supras
Seat : Fbm Shart
Seatclamp :Fit or odyssey, i really don't know anymore
Rear Wheel :Cult semi sealed cassette laced to an alex dm22
Front Wheel rimo n4fl hub to a black label rim
Tyres : vee 2.0 front, mac park 1.5 back
Extras: no paint
Mods: patched a little hole in the tire with a tube patch kit, some griptape, plastic wrap, a piece of a krad tire, and some sandpaper

5/18/2014 5:42 PM

That bike looks ridden to fuck! That's rad my man!

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/19/2014 5:31 AM

Thanks man, she's been around that's for sure!
Post a Reply to: Tina Stripped

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm