4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

warriors from the ancient times.

2/19/2011 1:19 AM

this is my bike currently.
Frame :WeThePeople Warriors
Forks: Odyssey cs2 race (stephen murray editions)
Bars : Cult Leaders
Stem : Fit D.L.T
Headset : Colony
Grips:Animal (somethings forgot)
Barends : animals
Lever : nil
Cranks :stock salts (soon to be profiles)
Pedals: eclats (soon to be premium slims)
Sprocket : Stock salt
Chain : stock salt
Brakes : nil
Pads :nil
Seat : Stock wethepeople
Seatclamp : wethepeople warriors
Rear Wheel : stolen roulette (soon to be bicycle union to primo 7k)
Front Wheel : bicycle union to primo 7k
Tyres : Front- Geax tattoo. Rear- Maxxis Rinworm
Extras:nil
Mods:everything aftermarket .
all the soon to be's are either in the mail or gonna be in the mail in a day or so ;D
[img]Photobucket[/img]
[img]Photobucket[/img]
[img]Photobucket[/img]

jarrod

2/19/2011 1:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2011 1:26 AM

Yooooooooooo!
Can't wait for matching rear man!

Looks so fucking good.
Also, raw your headset cap!
And spacers.

2/19/2011 1:25 AM

looks beast bro :D

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

2/19/2011 1:28 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote: Yooooooooooo!
Can't wait for matching rear man!

Looks so fucking good.
Also, raw your headset cap!
And spacers.

me too man, cheers. and you reckon? i've never seen that ill do it i gotta a spare black one anyway. would it need clearing?

jarrod

2/19/2011 1:29 AM

TCbmx. wrote: looks beast bro :D

Cheers mate, rides like it too... frame feels so solid i love it!

jarrod

2/19/2011 1:32 AM

xXxbeans wrote: me too man, cheers. and you reckon? i've never seen that ill do it i gotta a spare black one anyway. would it need clearing?

Yeah man try it out, also if you're bored enough do it to your BB cones. And nah i think you'll get away without clearing it.

2/19/2011 1:34 AM

beast !

2/19/2011 1:36 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote: Yeah man try it out, also if you're bored enough do it to your BB cones. And nah i think you'll get away without clearing it.

nah bb cones 1's for spanish and its gold on the sprocket side, the others black and plastic. ill see what happens i gotta find sand paper first ha! if anything ill just give it 1or2 really light clear coats i have some good shit somewhere.

jarrod

2/19/2011 9:31 AM

I think it looks sick, apart from the back wheel. Looking forward to it when you get a matching rear wheel.

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/19/2011 10:36 AM

Is that Jarrod's bicycle union?

Taylor Gang Or Die
Australia > United States

2/19/2011 10:40 AM

[: wrote: Is that Jarrod's bicycle union?

That's what I was wondering....

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/19/2011 1:29 PM

camjf wrote: That's what I was wondering....

yep! and thanks guys.

jarrod

2/19/2011 3:31 PM

camjf wrote: That's what I was wondering....

Indeed it is. He also bought the rear too and it should get there tomorrow.

2/19/2011 6:26 PM

mcdonalds colors! you should raw the frame, or paint it black. it would look super sick, and also get the stay strong seat

2/19/2011 6:35 PM

collin86 wrote: mcdonalds colors! you should raw the frame, or paint it black. it would look super sick, and also get the stay strong seat

1. i will never raw this frame unless the paint fades/gets a tonne fuck of scratchs/peels.
2. im taking most of the stickers off, so i don't really want that seat.
3. im getting rid of the yellow eventually this was just a good cheap upgrade for now.
thanks for your opinions though.

jarrod

2/20/2011 3:08 PM

This bike is awesome. i love the colors!

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

2/20/2011 6:04 PM

I hate to be the one to kill it, but I don't like the colors.

But hey, that's not what matters. Solid setup regardless.

2/20/2011 7:10 PM

Hate the yellow hub but I'd have to see it with the matching rear first

Refs: element4all
Bike Check

2/20/2011 9:11 PM

derp wrote: I hate to be the one to kill it, but I don't like the colors.

But hey, that's not what matters. Solid setup regardless.

well i love the look of this! i only got these colours cause it was cheap. so ehh! i personally hate riding this bike through ghetto area's its too apealing LOL

jarrod

2/20/2011 9:12 PM

xxxfattonyxxx wrote: Hate the yellow hub but I'd have to see it with the matching rear first

well, the yellow hubs aren't forever just till i upgrade everything to aftermarket then ima get some red bsd's to either rollcages or 7ka's . and the yellow hubs here now im just taking it apart and cleaning it then ill put it on so an hour or 2

jarrod

2/20/2011 11:29 PM

New Back Wheel LADS!
[img]Photobucket[/img]
[img]Photobucket[/img]
[img]Photobucket[/img]

jarrod

2/20/2011 11:32 PM

Better Tyres.
New cranks.
New pedals.

That will make your bike look SO fucking good. I don't know about one red and one black pedal though

2/20/2011 11:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2011 11:36 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote: Better Tyres.
New cranks.
New pedals.

That will make your bike look SO fucking good. I don't know about one red and one black pedal though

got cranks and pedals coming, and yeah me neither but find me a seller for new pedals homie after i get new tyres.
im hoping that once i have the money for tires the new eclats are out!
edit: and a new sprocket i really want an mds or tree lite. then the tempered seat yo!

jarrod

2/20/2011 11:36 PM

xXxbeans wrote: got cranks and pedals coming, and yeah me neither but find me a seller for new pedals homie after i get new tyres.
im hoping that once i have the money for tires the new eclats are out!
edit: and a new sprocket i really want an mds or tree lite. then the tempered seat yo!

I know you do. Haha i bought them for you
I'll look around. True that, i think you should just get black walls though, you don't want a rainbow bike.

2/21/2011 12:13 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote: I know you do. Haha i bought them for you
I'll look around. True that, i think you should just get black walls though, you don't want a rainbow bike.

that's true... yeah i really wanna run grifters anyway ill probably do that. and try tans or whites another time cause i know grifters will last a long time LOL

jarrod

2/21/2011 12:16 AM

nice!

makes sense..... if you don't think about it

2/21/2011 12:20 AM

STICKERLESS YO!!!
Photobucket[/img]
[img]http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af149/benjiE_bmxer/?action=view&current=IMG_3105.jpg#!oZZ3QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1002.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Faf149%2FbenjiE_bmxer%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DIMG_3102.jpg" alt="" />
This is what was left under the sticker didn't come up well on camera but you can see it from like 2 metres away irl LOL.
i don't like it .
[img]Photobucket[/img]

jarrod

3/6/2011 6:18 PM

xXxbeans wrote: STICKERLESS YO!!!
Photobucket[/img]
[img]http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af149/benjiE_bmxer/?action=view&current=IMG_3105.jpg#!oZZ3QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1002.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Faf149%2FbenjiE_bmxer%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DIMG_3102.jpg" alt="" />
This is what was left under the sticker didn't come up well on camera but you can see it from like 2 metres away irl LOL.
i don't like it .
[img]Photobucket[/img]

ooops just jizzed all over my keyboard ~~~~~ ~~ ~ ~~~

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/6/2011 6:25 PM

swalowMY cockachino wrote: ooops just jizzed all over my keyboard ~~~~~ ~~ ~ ~~~

yewwwww!

jarrod

3/6/2011 8:14 PM

That looks sick bro. Post pics when you get your new parts!
Post a Reply to: warriors from the ancient times.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm