4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Stolen Easy Street Freecoaster.....

4/14/2009 2:32 AM

is this hub any good
should i even waste my time
with a freecoaster
hit me up with its pros and cons
:D
thanks

5/6/2009 5:50 PM

Hey what did you think of this hub?

5/6/2009 7:43 PM

wtf dont you have one for sale?

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

5/7/2009 10:06 PM

2funny4u wrote: wtf dont you have one for sale?

fooo i posted this shit up before i got it

5/7/2009 10:06 PM

ridebmxfly wrote: Hey what did you think of this hub?

its cool if you roll back alot

5/8/2009 11:01 PM

like does it work good and did you have to maintain it at all?

5/9/2009 1:41 AM

ridebmxfly wrote: like does it work good and did you have to maintain it at all?

yes it does work good
and every few weeks i took it apart
took out the old grease and greased it up again

1/26/2010 3:36 PM

since its 10t can i use it with a 25t sprocket or would i have to move to 28t or sumtin

2/4/2010 7:47 PM

well my friend has the federal freecoaster and he likes it better than any others so idk and the federal has a better look than most

2/12/2010 12:58 AM

easy street hub is crap
anything stolen is shit.

2/12/2010 10:35 AM

sbjoe wrote: easy street hub is crap
anything stolen is shit.

way to bring up an old thread.
just to hate on a company
please explain to me how there stolen team cranks are crap since you seem to know so much about the company.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

2/17/2010 7:59 AM

i ride a stolen...so fucc u!...lol..i like it

3/20/2010 10:55 AM

freecoaster nightmare easystreet freecoaster is locking, freezing up on me. you guys ever been ejected of your bike over the bars. i was going superfast coasting and holy shit i was flying. the freecoaster enganed and locked up. have taken it apart first to much grease so i sprayed contact cleaner to remove grease could this be my problem. it takes about 45min of riding before it locks up. stolen told me possible to much slack so i removed all slack and started back at min slack. still lock up after 45min of easy riding going slow. no crash i saved this one.help or im going to kill my self going over bars!

3/21/2010 12:03 AM

bmxpapa wrote: freecoaster nightmare easystreet freecoaster is locking, freezing up on me. you guys ever been ejected of your bike over the bars. i was going superfast coasting and holy shit i was flying. the freecoaster enganed and locked up. have taken it apart first to much grease so i sprayed contact cleaner to remove grease could this be my problem. it takes about 45min of riding before it locks up. stolen told me possible to much slack so i removed all slack and started back at min slack. still lock up after 45min of easy riding going slow. no crash i saved this one.help or im going to kill my self going over bars!

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/federal-v2odyssey-hazard-lite,850499

Refs: spikez5

3/27/2010 2:08 AM

I have the federal freecoaster and likes it better than any others and the federal has a better look than most

plumber in temecula

6/26/2012 11:20 PM

get.rad wrote: is this hub any good
with a freecoaster
thanks

i have the easy street
it hasnt locked up it hasnt skipped
i havent had a single problem with it its a solid hub and a smooth ride once u get used to the spring
its a great hub and im a big fan of stolen bout to buy like 3oo dollars in parts by them cranks bb and headset pedals pegs
the grips but the hub is great and really strong definetly will buy another in future

6/27/2012 2:36 AM

with a freecoaster
thanks

sactownshit wrote: i have the easy street
i havent had a single problem with it its a solid hub and a smooth ride once u get used to the spring
its a great hub and im a big fan of stolen bout to buy like 3oo dollars in parts by them cranks bb and headset pedals pegs
the grips but the hub is great and really strong definetly will buy another in future

You suck ass.

6/27/2012 7:55 PM

with a freecoaster
thanks

sactownshit wrote: i have the easy street

Thank you for shareing.

Swoop it motherfuckas

Post a Reply to: Stolen Easy Street Freecoaster.....

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm