4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

riding in temecula

3/13/2008 9:24 PM

i think iam moving to temecula soon and iam gunna leave my bike park, but anyway is there any good street, or skateparks, or skateparks only for bmx in temecula i need to know!!!

4/12/2008 6:50 PM

used to live there lots of spots if you look for 'em. if you can hit up chaparral high for fun

say no to drugs.....say yes to tacos.

7/6/2008 8:41 PM

hey if you could pm me about spots that would be great, every place i know of has been plowed. i currently live on the other side of temecula (by chap) but im gonna probably be moving towards that way soon. Abc was plowed, grahams plowed, the ones that used to be under what is now a mormon church obviously arent there b/c now its a mormon church. all i know of thats left is hancock and my jumps i just started building... only a speed double and 1 good one so far lol. thnx. plz pm me if u ever want to ride.

10/4/2009 5:24 PM

the skate park u have to break into but its pretty fun for bikes and walls is sick and so is the pump track by pechanga

10/7/2009 9:51 AM

where is this pump track your talkin about? the only one i know of is the one by the golf course/country club off pachanga parkway and that place blows.

10/8/2009 11:52 PM

the pump track hes talking about is rainbow i think

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

10/8/2009 11:53 PM

you can look up on youtube "rainbow pump track" and it should show

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

10/9/2009 9:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/9/2009 9:38 AM

ya thats all part of the downhill, no pumping necessary lol. those hills are laced with tons of down hill trails, i used to ride my 50 there. theres a small, and i mean small actual pump track, in the same place which is ridiculous to say the least. just wanted to make sure thats not what we were referring to :D a "friend" of mine took me up there saying its sick and when we got there i wanted to hit him for wasting my time.

OP, someone on here said something about some jumps by pat n oscars.... dunno the validity of this but you should check it out and let us know Smile

10/26/2009 8:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/26/2009 8:59 PM

yes, i live right next to pat and oscars and there are some jumps. the main course you can roll most of the jumps they are pretty big though.

me and jesse bmx have been there and it is fun.

10/27/2009 11:38 AM

sweet, so where abouts are they? i understand its by pat n oscars but in what direction from there would i go to find them? your talkin about pat n oscars on Ynez and Rancho California right?

10/29/2009 7:07 AM

temecula is a sweet place to ride lots of trails street spots DA COMPOUND!!!!

I WILL SLAY YOU MAN NO IM JUST JOSHING AROUND

10/29/2009 12:51 PM

it would be alot easier to show you,
there is a big field next to pat and oscars if you are in the field you can go to the top of the hills and there is some apartments you can most likely spot them from there

11/2/2009 1:40 PM

what skate park??????

I WILL SLAY YOU MAN NO IM JUST JOSHING AROUND

11/23/2009 3:53 PM

the temecula skate park at the sports park u just go thru the gate on the back side and ur in u just have to go in at like 10 at night so u dont get caught

3/11/2010 3:54 PM

ya da compound is kool... but there is juicebar, rainbow, jewels, um 79s, tweekers (my favorite) for dirt, if u like street all u gotta do is look around like pretty much anywhere and there is spots.

fitbikegarrett

7/8/2010 10:36 PM

The temecula skate park is very fun especially because they changed the hours so instead of of having to sneak in at 7 in the morning or 10 at night you can sneak in untill like 12:30 in the mornings or from 7:00 at night on but the schedule alternates every other day so you'll have to go on their site to check. Also behind the skatepark at the top of the hill be hind the juice bar there are some pretty good jumps with a cool pump track (kinda). And behind the CRC is a drainage ditch like the walls but is kinda lame. Hope it helped!

biKE=FUn (wen u dont fall)

7/8/2010 10:38 PM

fitbikegarrett wrote: ya da compound is kool... but there is juicebar, rainbow, jewels, um 79s, tweekers (my favorite) for dirt, if u like street all u gotta do is look around like pretty much anywhere and there is spots.

where are the 79's at??

biKE=FUn (wen u dont fall)

7/11/2010 10:07 AM

fitbikegarrett wrote: ya da compound is kool... but there is juicebar, rainbow, jewels, um 79s, tweekers (my favorite) for dirt, if u like street all u gotta do is look around like pretty much anywhere and there is spots.

alldaybikin125 wrote: where are the 79's at??

the corner of temecula parkway (79 south) and butterfield stage road

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

4/6/2011 3:47 PM

its fun at first but after a while there isnt shit thats fun

9/12/2011 6:08 PM

hey, im looking for some dirt jumps in temecula. all of the ones i know are plowed and im getting sick of jumping in rainbow canyon
Post a Reply to: riding in temecula

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm