4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

For Sale: RARE PK Ripper - 1985 Model with Straight Chain Stay

5/27/2013 1:25 AM

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUPER-RARE-White-PK-Ripper-BMX-1985-Straight-Chainstay-Good-Condition-/190846479560?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item2c6f562cc8

Hey guys, i have this beauty up for sale. The listing ends next weekend & the bidding is already under way at £400. Postage will be around £25 in the UK (i haven't looked into costs for overseas), plus any extra insurance a buyer may like me to add - unless they want to collect it themselves of course.

As for the bike - The general overall condition of the frame itself is fantastic for a 28 year old bmx. It could do with some tlc such as some tubes, pads & decals. The current "PK RIPPER" decals are quite badly scratched but they are super cheap to replace anyway. The others are in pretty good shape though. I do have plenty more pictures so if you'd like to see them or have any questions to ask, just get in touch.

Cheers all.

6/1/2013 1:47 PM

A few extra pics have been added to the listing for anyone that is interested... it ends early tomorrow evening...!

8/2/2013 4:13 AM

Good luck, I'd love to have it, but I don't have nearly enough money I assume a bike like that would cost.
Post a Reply to: For Sale: RARE PK Ripper - 1985 Model with Straight Chain Stay

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm